Back to Brand Identity and Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Identity and Strategy by IE Business School

Brand identity and Strategy is a IE Business School course for those professionals who are ready to adopt a creative approach to empowering brands. Students will go through a journey that starts with understanding what a brand is and how they can build successful ones, whilst simultaneously segmenting their consumers appropriately. The course explores positioning and its importance to successful brands looking at perceptual maps and the well-known iceberg model. It culminates in development of real brand houses, which can be applied to the working world, and how picking the right name, colors and logo can be instrumental to a brand’s success. The course is delivered by Rhodes Scholar winning Professor, Dr Maria Eizaguirre, a member of IE Business School’s faculty....

BM
Jun 5, 2020

It was Informational. the professor taught the course really well with great examples. Found this course very interesting and creative. And it definitely helped me to understand branding in depth.

MK
Nov 19, 2019

I love how this course is delivered - Dr. María Eizaguirre delivers this course in a simple, succinct and clear format. You are left with a wealth of knowledge on branding and strategy.

26 - 50 of 145 Reviews for Brand Identity and Strategy

By Veera B P

Sep 25, 2020

the course is excellent as i got a clear knowledge about what professor explained. assignment system is excellent. as if you don't do assignment, you ill forget what you have learnt. assignment helps to implement the topics practically.

By ΜΑΡΙΑ Α

Nov 11, 2020

Excellent course!!!! Through the weekly assignments you learn so much more and you fell like you actually are a junior brand manager!!! The professor is so good and understandable! It is totally worth a try!!

By Neha S

Jun 25, 2021

Very knowledgeable, has excellent assignments, Though I wish the instructions could have been a little more clearer, there were parts where I had to really understand what to do. Apart from that .excellent.

By Karol N

Apr 7, 2021

An excellent course for both beginners and people with a little knowledge of branding. Finally, everything fell into place: brand segmentation, positioning, identity. Many thanks to the authors!

By Edwin D S d L

Aug 16, 2020

As a desogner, I found the contents of this course highly enroching and valuable for my professional practice. It gave me tools to set a better foundation when starting on a Branding project.

By Ms W K

Nov 19, 2019

By Archie A Z

Sep 27, 2020

I am very helped by the learing method of this class, it's such a new sight for me to learn things. I am happy to learing this Brand Identity and Strategy class from ie University :)

By Giulio M

May 13, 2020

Very interesting, both theory and the final project! I have learnt a log of new arguments and interesting details. Until now, this is one of my favourite courses, maybe the best one.

By Sophia D

Aug 26, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and I believe I learned some valuable things. The assignments were challenging while not being dishearteningly difficult. The instructor is also great.

By Dina C

Dec 7, 2020

You will love this course as a means to expand your knowledge on branding. Easy to follow. Workload is not overwhelming and course information is enjoyable to learn.

By Karen G B B

Feb 13, 2020

I feel I learnt much important information. The teacher is excellent and I feel more confident in my interviews when they ask me about positioning and segmentation.

By Pierre G

Apr 11, 2020

For me the course was totally worth time and money. Professor Maria did a great job to create an interesting and interactive course about brand strategy.

By Syed Z R

Aug 3, 2020

This course helped me to set my career goals and see future opportunities. Also renewed my direction of becoming a Brand strategist & Digital Marketer.

By Michael A

Sep 27, 2020

Very informative course, great instructors, consistent content, and challenging assignments. I recommend it to anyone with an interest in Branding!

By Silvia K C P

Jun 4, 2021

Aprendí demasiado, aunque ya conocía lo esencial sobre segmentación, entender el razonamiento detrás y los ejercicios prácticos fueron muy útiles.

By Valentina A

Aug 9, 2020

It is a very complete course, demanding and you are bound to learn if you develop the assignments consciously and correctly. I recommend it a lot!

By Leandro P

Jan 31, 2021

This course was demanding, but it exceeded my expectations! Over 4 weeks it was possible to obtain solid knowledge about brand strategy.

By Amanda S V

Apr 12, 2021

It's a wonderful course! Full of techniques and models that can help you to develop a complete brand identity. I truly recommend!

By S V R

Jul 15, 2020

Very interactive course. Loved it. Was able to relate to most of the brands given in the examples making it easy to understand.

By Nasstasja L

Aug 21, 2020

It has a really wide scope. It introduces you to what a brand needs and how does it affect our perception as users. very good.

By Marialejandra C

Oct 30, 2020

Excellent!!! I learned a lot this past weeks, and make me fall in love with branding! Locking foward for the next course!

By Aniket P

This was a fantastic course. I really appreciate the ideas and the techniques instructor teaches. I learnt something new.

By Campanale S

Apr 17, 2020

A good way to refresh or practice the basics of Brand Management. I loved the teacher and the structure of the lessons.

By Marilyn S L M

Apr 28, 2021

Considero que fue un curso muy bueno del que puedo obtener buenos conocimientos sobre la identificación de una marca.

By Naphatsorn D

Apr 30, 2021

The course provides up to date information and knowledge about branding. Professor's teaching was very interesting.