Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Oct 22, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

AS
Mar 16, 2021

Wonderful! Professor Tavassoli did a wonderful job of breaking down the business, brand & behaviour alignment process.\n\nVery insightful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot. Thank you so much!

276 - 300 of 1,840 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Lara P

Jul 5, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the lecturer's openness and expanse knowledge of the marketing field. Would love to be in a lecture hall and to engage even more. It was very insightful and very interesting. Definitely can see myself leaning towards a marketing career

By Kunika

Jun 29, 2020

The MOOC on Brand Management was very insightful. Our instructor Nader Tavassoli provided multiple practical, relatable examples to take us through the concepts. The interviews with various industry experts was engaging. Thanks, for a wonderful experience.

By Ilias A

Apr 11, 2021

Great course

Intresting,Engaging,you can finish it without much effort if you want but it fullfils its full potential if you think about the concepts and analyse them with your own examples.

Mr Nader Tavasolli was great at passing knowledge to his students.

By nadia r

Aug 31, 2020

It's really helpful. I'm not learning about brand and business related in my college, this is really helpful for me to learning something new. Because I want to make a brand someday, and this course help me to understand about the business and brand more.

By Abigail A

Jun 4, 2020

This course really helps me to understand the importance of brand management, how to build a brand, and maintaining the brand. The teacher also gives the materials in easy way, easy to understand, and giving a real life example of a brand in every module.

By Manuela G

Jul 23, 2020

I learned a lot doing this course. The material was well explain and the additional readings was a fantastic way of supporting the content of the course. The instructor explained everything in a concise manner.

I would definitely enroll in another course.

By Doris M C

Jul 3, 2020

I am truly grateful for this great opportunity -- I learned so much and the course even encourages me to take my learning and growth another step further. Thanks a million to Prof. Nader for taking the time to share his wealth of knowledge to the world.

By Maggie L

May 16, 2020

Great refresher for professionals working in marketing. Great video case studies, I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Prof. Nadal is very engaging and I enjoyed his interpretation and examples he used throughout the different modules. Truly recommend this.

By Yong S S

Mar 24, 2019

Really changed my mindset of Brand management itself.

And really made me think about but Brands truly mean and what my role is actually.

Thank you very much for the MOOK it was very inspiring, and I hope I can really transform this into the work that I do

By Elton H

Oct 11, 2021

Thank you to Coursera and Prof. Nader Tavassoli for such a great experience, this course was such a revelation to me and renewed vision on how to look at Brands. The excellent way in which the MOOCS were formatted/explained made the course so enjoyable.

By Lisa P

I really enjoyed this course, Super Informative and the professors explanations did not leave room for misunderstandings! I've honed my skills and will be looking out for more courses aligned with my goals!

All the best to everyone and thank you so much!

By Lilly K

Sep 2, 2021

I loved it! I am a chemist (R&D) with poor marketing background and I just thought it would be a good idea to gain some knowledge on branding, since I am considered a business development. I not only gained much more than I expected, I was enlightened!

By Cathy S

Mar 19, 2021

This course has given me an insight into what Brand Management is. Prof Nader Tavassoli delivered the modules in a very interesting way with lots of examples and interviews. I definitely would recommend this course to anyone interested in this subject.

By Mia G W

Jan 31, 2021

What an incredible course. This really helped me learn what goes into a brand, how to build and create a brand experience, and how to measure brand metrics. Thank you to the University of London and Professor Tavassoli for putting this course together!

By Naresh K S

Jan 24, 2021

I took up this course as I was assigned to a branding project for the company I am associated with. The way all the concepts are explained is really practical. After this course I am taking some actionable inputs to implement. It is highly recommended.

By SAH A

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent course, great tutorials and knowledgeable tutor. He makes the course and learning easy and interesting which keeps the student curious to know what's coming up in the next lesson. The lessons motivates the students to stick to this course.

By Kathryn F

Oct 12, 2020

Challenging and interesting summary of branding. This course is helping me take direct action to my work, bringing alignment across silos. I have a clearer vision of where I need to start making changes, and where I want the organization to end up.

By Stephanie G

Jul 11, 2020

It was a great experience and I definitely learned so much from this! I'm a student and I one hundred percent benefited from joining this course, meaning I explored areas that aren't thought at school. Professor Nader did a fantastic job. So happy!

By JohnnyDrumms

May 5, 2021

I'm really tired to write a proper review but my honest opinion is that I would recommend this course to all my colleagues. It's simple but it gives you really good inputs. It helped me a lot and I can't wait to apply all these thoughts into work!

By Shraddha S

Sep 26, 2020

Totally loved everything about the course from the content to the professor and his way of teaching!

Its beautiful for everything was explained with case studies and examples!

Moreover, the assignments were so practical and actually got me thinking!

By Roberto O

Sep 13, 2019

Excelente material de vídeos y diapositivas del profesor Tavasoli, además su metodología de aprendizaje es muy buena. Escucharmos, vemos, hacemos, debatimos y nos permite implementarlo en nuestros empleos (Enseñamos a otros). he aprendido mucho !

By Anjali S

Jun 4, 2021

T​his has been one of my favourite courses ever. I learnt so much in these 5 weeks. Special thanks to our beloved Professor Nader Tavasolli for being the best. I'll highly recommend this course to every person interested in branding and business.

By Gaurav T

Dec 14, 2020

This course provides an excellent learning material to understand branding and ways to easily implement it. Course contains easy frameworks that can readily translate ideas into action. As a start-up co-founder, I found this course really useful.

By Bharat K S

Aug 4, 2020

One of the best MOOCs I have done. Professor Nader Tavassoli was great, his style of content delivery is simple and perfect for my understanding. I hope to enroll in more of his courses in the future, hope he does more. A great overall experience

By Sven M

Apr 30, 2020

Very good course. The content is organized correctly and the lectures are quite interesting. One of the good things of the course was the interviews about each week's themes. I think this is a way of seeing how all the theory applies to reality.