Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Oct 22, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

Apr 19, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

176 - 200 of 1,442 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Arathi S

Professor Tavessoli was really amazing. Thank you professor who taking us through this mooc in depth and with so many examples. Infact it made me to really think compare and even evaluate my current organization whether it actually met the requirements. Very very useful and interesting !!!!

By Syed R A

Nov 3, 2018

Originally speaking, this course completely changed my perception about organizations competing in todays extremely competitive environment, it will definitely help me to take my skills to the next level, and not ending there, it will help me better supervise my own organization as well...

By Tony W

Sep 7, 2020

Excellent for people with brand responsibilities within their organisation. But further than that, it shows how brand values, purpose and behaviour should pervade the entire organisation from the inside out, even globally.

The interviews were a real bonus and come from quality executives.

By Cathy T

Jun 15, 2020

Really appreciate for Prof. Nader Tavassoli's dedication to this session “ aligning of business, brand & behaviour" . By introducing so many useful and typical business cases , the model & new concept will be the treasure when we go for venture in the process of branding and marketing.

By Vidhi P

May 4, 2020

I love the course. It's given me a whole new perspective to look at brands. I learned a lot of new concepts and will soon apply them in the practical world. Thanks to Professor Nader Tavassoli he has been a great mentor. I loved every single example and could personally relate to them.

By Renato d C A

Oct 7, 2019

Great course! An excellent way to get to know and enjoy the theme! Professor Tavassoli explores the main points of Brand Management with an easy language and lots of cases examples that illustrate the studied points! Surely a must have in your CV if you are joining this marketing area!

By Shakhi S

Aug 31, 2020

It was a great learning experience and gave me an insight on how actually brand functions. The professor was very clear and concise in his MOOC, used real life examples and gave me great confidence in brand management. Thank you so much for this wonderful course, I highly recommend it

By Anita T

Aug 23, 2020

Brand Management Course was my first course in Coursera and i learned more about branding special Internal branding and the importance of paying attention to employees and the value of brand experience and brand behavior. Thank Mr Tavasoli and I'm grateful to take part in this course.

By Kirsty D

Apr 5, 2020

An informative course on brand positioning, behaviours and its relationship within the modern company. Plenty of examples and a variety of modes of teaching to make it easy to understand. Nadar is a brilliant teacher and I look forward to learning more from the London Business School.

By Maria L

Feb 22, 2021

Fantastic course that gives not just a wide reaching view of brand management but also dives deeper into each subject. Very nice professor with pleasant presentation skills that uses well-recognized companies and visuals to demonstrate the concepts as well as superior guest speakers.

By Julie K

Feb 20, 2021

Professor was very personable with interesting anecdotes. Lively presentation. I enjoyed learning the inner workings of brand regarding customers and employees. I wasn't a big fan of the course quizes. They didn't seem to capture what I thought were the big takeaways of the modules.

By Eleni H

Jan 21, 2021

A very well-structured MOOC that presents with an interesting way a different approach to traditional branding and brand management. Several concepts are well defined and described giving a totally new way of thinking and practicing branding in an organization. I highly recommend it!

By Nishita

Mar 27, 2020

Great classes. I really liked the professor's way of teaching. I am really thankful to him for explaining each and every point with easy examples and adding interviews with various executives of different brands. I got learn a lot about Branding. Its a broader concept than i thought.

By Lina P

Jan 11, 2021

This is the 4th course I have done in the past year and it has being full of interesting content. I work for a retail company in Uk and it has helped me to have a clearer vision of how a business operates within. The teacher also is excellent, very engaging and clear on every class.

By Razan A

Jan 16, 2021

From this course (Brand management: aligning business, brand & behavior) I learned a new performance management method that focuses on making sure that organizations are measuring the right thing and measuring them the right way.

To get it right, the whole organization has to align.

By William G A

Jun 30, 2020

I learned a lot on this Brand Management Course. Never thought that Branding is a wide and variety of information, to be in good position. Techniques, examples and explanation by the professor. It inspires me, using the knowledge in my current situation and applying for new jobs.

By Giulia D F

Apr 30, 2020

Very good themes, super professional video and slides. Last but not least, Prof Tavassoli is very motivated and involving. He really wants to trasmit something to the people who decided to join the course. He will guide you in discovering the adventurous theme of Brand Management.

By Pavlos G

Apr 14, 2020

It was one of the best course i had with coursera. Professor Nader Tavassoli was very inspiring and i would love to see him teach other courses as well. Even if he talks in videos, he creates that intimacy and that makes watching it more interesting and intruguing. Congratulations

By Hemanth Y

First and foremost tons of thanks to

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London School

Business who presented insights of Brand Management supplemented with video interviews with CEO's as well as case studies to gain deeper into the subject. Great Job.... Thanks you so much Sir.

By Astha A

Apr 17, 2020

I think Professor Nader Tavassoli is the best Professor ever! He keeps the content easy to understand and in proper order. There are a lot of interviews and examples incorporated that makes the understanding of the concept very practical. I would say this is a must do course!

By LETIZIA T

Jul 29, 2020

I want to thank professor Nader Tavassoli for giving me the opportunity to discover this new learning method. Personally, I really liked this course because gave me the basic instruments to understand the importance of branding in a simple and detailed way. Again, thank you.

By Roberto G

Jan 20, 2020

Exceptional, Prof.Tavassoli is one of the greatest lecturers I've ever listened and the course gives a lot of insights on how to translate a Brand into something that the consumer can feel, an unforgettable experience. A must for Brand or Marketing Managers and Specialists.

By Anastasiia I

Oct 5, 2019

Brilliant MOOC! Loved all the real life examples (good and bad) and the interviews. Professor Nader Tavassoli rocks!! Will consider taking this course again to get a certificate. This time simply looked through all the videos and additional reading. Thank you for the MOOC!!

By Maciej P

Oct 28, 2020

A fantastic course! I've had numerous courses on the subject in different university and professional settings and yet this one gathered some loose ends in a very nice and informative way! If the rest of London Business School represents the same value, then count me in ;)

By Monisha s

Jan 26, 2021

The course was well structured and well paced. The interviews with relevant people from the industry helped to add practical insights to the course material. Prof Nader has a very calm voice without becoming monotonous and hence it is easy to finish the modules easily.