Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Oct 22, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

AS
Mar 16, 2021

Wonderful! Professor Tavassoli did a wonderful job of breaking down the business, brand & behaviour alignment process.\n\nVery insightful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot. Thank you so much!

351 - 375 of 1,806 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Kashyapa S K S

Mar 20, 2021

Coming from a manufacturing background, I had a different view about brand management and it was great to learn in detail about brand management from the experts like Mr. Tavassoli. Thank you Coursera and Mr Tavassoli.

By Parnavi G

May 9, 2020

Prof. Nader Tavassoli is great at making students understand every concept deeply. The course is extremely helpful in determining an organization its value in the world. Brand provides a face to a body called business.

By neetu v

Oct 7, 2020

This course is very competitive and compiles all important information of Brand Management will give you comprise learning to build a brand. Loved this course looking forward to learn advanced course on the same topic

By Balaji M

Sep 15, 2020

It is a wonderful course with great mentors, great examples and tutorials... its all in one !! Go London School Of Business and Coursera to offer this course free of cost with quality teaching. It is just commendable!

By JATI R

Aug 18, 2020

the course truly explain all the concept about brand management in an example case so it is kinda hard to get what he try to say or the meaning behind it. but still a very valuable course. thanks for all the hardwork.

By Aija S

Aug 16, 2021

A very good course, well taught and with loads of useful content. I would highly recommend it to anyone willing to learn a bit more about branding theory and gain new insights via interviews with trade professionals.

By Ko K W

Oct 12, 2020

Professor Nader Tavassoli's lectures are very interesting and the explanation and interview in the MOOC are very detail-oriented regarding to the course. Very satisfied and will love to learn more from the professor.

By Harshita K

Course was overall excellent and the concepts delivered by Mr.Nadar was very clear and easy to understand.Assignment and Quiz developed to learn effectively help in making concepts more clear.

Thank You!

Harshita Kant

By KISHORI N

May 12, 2020

It was the great experience taking up this course, very much informative and got a good insight how the brand is managed and ran. Got to know the key aspects to be kept in mind while managing the brand and business.

By Udhabav

This is a great course for everyone irrespective of whether you are an amateur or a professional. This course helps you to look at management and marketing through a different angle rather than the conventional one.

By Alejandra R

Apr 30, 2020

Professor Tavassoli was absolutely amazing! Very knowable, but mostly I appreciate the way the presented each of the concepts; very clear and easy to understand. I am looking forward to learning even more from him.

By Sarra A

Apr 25, 2020

I took great pleasure in studying this course which was very captivating and rich. the professor used many examples of business from the professional world which made the course even more instructive and enriching.

By Sherry V G

Apr 15, 2020

It was a very informative course on Brand Management. Explained all lectures with sufficient real world examples. Had a lot of interviews with company heads which gave us more insights about their brand management.

By Rohan A

Apr 13, 2020

The best part about Coursera is its flexibility. i have personally learnt a lot from this particular course and has added some good values to my knowledge. this will surely help me in future for my corporate work.

By AJAY E

Jun 26, 2019

Prof. Nader Tavassoli got an excellent style of teaching. I am very impressed. This is one of the best of the MOOC'S i have gone so far. It seems as if i am present physically in class. Thank you so much professor.

By KRISHA D

Apr 8, 2021

It's a great course for someone who's looking out to learn about Brands & Brand Management! The professor has made understanding great concepts really simple & interesting. These 5 weeks were worth it, thank you:)

By Claire P

Feb 23, 2021

Professor Tavassoli was very personable. Love the accent and how he explained something I really had no idea about or the importance of. I will use to help me in my position of Human Resources. Thank you greatly.

By Iuliana M

Jan 8, 2021

Excellent! I am so happy that I discovered this course. Its will help me in my job with my customers, and I hope to launch courses about personal branding, having as a background this course.

Thank you, professor!

By Vatsal M

Sep 12, 2020

a great course curated by prof. Nader, of LBE. This course has expanded for me the horizons and understanding of branding for me, and has added tremendous amounts of value which can not be quantified by any Means.

By Diego D

Jul 19, 2020

Fantastic! This MOOC is complete and perfectly explained. I liked the way multiple present cases were shown as examples. I'd definitely recommend this course to everybody interested in brands and brand management.

By Micah R

Feb 2, 2021

This is a course that will be very helpful to those seeking to better their skills in brand management. It offers new perspectives on how a brand is developed and how it relates to the business and its consumers.

By Dwayne P

Dec 15, 2020

I think this course was beautifully crafted by the professor, He was clear, inviting, and very knowledgeable. I like that he is not old school but u to the times. Love the interviews he did. Well done. Thank you!

By Mariano P R

May 22, 2020

Great and useful course, the examples are perfect and the tools about marketing and very helpful. I just feel more motivate it to develop the brand image in my own company and feel more confident to lead my team

By Sade B

May 23, 2020

This course was Amazing. I have learned so many different avenues and ways of how to define and look at brands. The instructor was great and very detailed. The information was very relatable and understandable.

By Rita A

Aug 17, 2018

Very good content and professionals. Good for communcation students who want to learn more about Marketing. Good for Marketing student who want to have a different and more real perspective of Brand Management.