Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 20, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

PG

Apr 14, 2020

well researched and well compiled topics.\n\nI would like to suggest some case studies of other continents too, as its a course with global audience.\n\nThank you Nader and the team for your efforts.

201 - 225 of 764 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Irma i

Thank you Prof Tavassoli and the team at London Business School, I really enjoyed this course and I have gained new important skills that will be extremely useful in my career.

By Jenna-belle H

This course was well constructed and easy to digest. I found the views expressed in this MOOC to be refreshing and innovative, challenging the traditional way we view branding.

By Abby N

Jun 30, 2020

A truly wonderful course and so well presented. This will help with my company offering I am sure. Thank you for offering these invaluable courses to us. Enjoyed every minute.

By Angela P

Jul 08, 2020

Passionate and amazing journey, with a top instructor. Mr Tavassoli has been an inspiring mentor, he has been able to convey us key concepts in a simple and effective way.

By Yaren N A

Apr 19, 2020

Nader Tavassoli transfers his knowledge to us in a really interesting way. I got proper ideas about brand and brand management from the videos I have watched. Thanks a lot!

By Mayuri B

Aug 26, 2019

MOOC is completely relatable to real-time examples and interviews. This course is a great value addition to those who aspire to know the basic essence of brand management.

By KHUSHI S

May 05, 2020

the course was superb. It was highly knowledgable and I got to learn everything seamlessly. The professor was great. Couldn't have asked for a better professor for a MOOC

By Gunjan H

Sep 26, 2019

In one word, the course was "AWESOME"

I would like to extend my gratitude and regards to Prof Nader Tavassoli for a wonderful course led by examples, cases and interviews.

By Juliana M

Oct 15, 2018

Very instructive course that managed to give me a thorough understanding of Brand Management. The interviews with professionals of the field were what I enjoyed the most.

By KOUSHIK S

The greatest takeaway of this course is the realization that people makes the brand and never the other way. It is experience of the customer that provide Brand Advocacy

By Guneet K

The course was well packed with all right ingredients and key to what is Brand Management and what does make a brand success and it gave me a new perceptive and insight.

By Konark P

May 07, 2020

Very nicely explained lectures. I loved the interview with industry personnel which is quite insightful. Professor has its own way of explaining and is very informative.

By Sreshtha C

Jul 10, 2019

This course has taught me so many valuable things about Brand Management, highly recommended and great job Professor in keeping the videos short engaging and effortless.

By Israt J

Jun 09, 2020

The course instructor is fantastic. He will make you go through all the different aspects and Brand and Brand Valuation. It has been a great learning experience for me.

By Noriel G C

Jun 07, 2020

It has good materials and very easy to understand especially for me who has short attention span. I was amazed how i was completely engaged throughout the whole course.

By omkar k

Very good course design by the London School of Business. The instructor is very knowledgable and has a good ability to explain all the concept with suitable examples.

By Karin D

Jun 15, 2020

Very well structured and informtative course. A good mix of theory and intro into applied examples through interviews with execs from companies across all industries.

By Maree H

Jun 12, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed Professor Nader Tavassoli's friendly and immersive course. I feel that I now have the tools to apply in practice immediately. It was enlightening!

By Paradis F

Jun 27, 2020

I loved the lecturer and the course opened my mind to concepts I had never before considered. Would highly recommend to anyone whether interested in business or not!

By Malladi S

Jun 25, 2020

Prof.Nader Tavassoli has given all of us a very good understanding of how brand management works and why is it and very important aspect for a business to run smooth

By Amit D

May 22, 2019

Prof.Nadar is a Great Resource Person , He has articulated very relevant examples linked to the contemporary Conceptual Knowledge of Brand Management.My best wishes.

By Ioannis A

Mar 31, 2020

Excellent course!For me it was eye opening especially in terms of internal management in matters related to the brand.I had never thought of it that way. Thank you!

By Amatullah B

May 22, 2020

The course was extremely helpful and even fun. The professor was thorough and articulate and made the learning process easy. I enjoyed being a part of this course.

By Prachi G

May 12, 2020

Gained some very interesting & new insights. Instructor kept it engaging through relevant examples, interviews and by introducing new concepts. Enjoyed completely.

By ankur m

Apr 28, 2020

It's a great journey of 5 weeks and personal interview with brand manager and CEO is a awesome to watch for.Personally I thanked for teaching me a value of brand.