Back to Child Nutrition and Cooking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Child Nutrition and Cooking by Stanford University

Eating patterns that begin in childhood affect health and well-being across the lifespan. The culture of eating has changed significantly in recent decades, especially in parts of the world where processed foods dominate our dietary intake. This course examines contemporary child nutrition and the impact of the individual decisions made by each family. The health risks associated with obesity in childhood are also discussed. Participants will learn what constitutes a healthy diet for children and adults and how to prepare simple, delicious foods aimed at inspiring a lifelong celebration of easy home-cooked meals. This course will help prepare participants to be the leading health providers, teachers and parents of the present and future.The text and other material in this course may include the opinion of the specific instructor and are not statements of advice, endorsement, opinion, or information of Stanford University....

RH
Sep 16, 2017

very useful and practical course.. it boosts my positive energy to cook more and more in healthy way for my baby coz much love=much healthy.. It inspired me, it's very simple , easy and very healthy..

ZP
Oct 6, 2015

This course is immensely informative, as well as fun! I loved the way Maya made things simple, with diagrams to accompany all of the the nutrition information. I hope she does more courses like these!

2501 - 2516 of 2,516 Reviews for Child Nutrition and Cooking

By stephen w

Oct 7, 2015

I only took this Course because I was forced too and I don't think it matters what you eat it's just how much you eat. You also don't need to eat lots of Vegetables and Fruit to be a Health person just saying .Plus this course is boring as hell

By Margarita P L

Nov 17, 2015

El curso empieza bien pero luego tiene una propaganda de los productos "orgánicos" totalmente a-científica e incorrecta y creo que si quieren ser rigurosos y serios tendrían que revisarla.

By juliana l

Jun 9, 2017

Info was very basic, and there seemed to be no academic sources to show how the ideas were formulated. The videos, and content was also not that engaging, so it became background noise.

By Valentina D

Jun 14, 2021

​Hice todo mi curso, estaba esperando mi certificado y resulta que tengo que pagar por el, haberlo dicho antes y no me ilusiono con el certificado

By Moumita J

Jul 1, 2020

While I was doing this course it has shown me it's free. And now it's showing I have to purchase my certificate. Why so?

By elsa g

Sep 30, 2021

​The course content is quite basic - if you're not from the US, you probably won't learn much.

By Heather

Sep 28, 2018

Once the course ended, the instructor felt it appropriate to email me about her useless blog.

By Dr. S K

Jun 17, 2020

After completion of course did not get certificate very disappointment

By Zoë J

Dec 29, 2015

Too basic and too focused on 'farmers market' thinking.

By Beatriz d N

Oct 11, 2021

​quero meu diploma, me didiquei super ao curso

By caetana v

Oct 19, 2015

Not very good nor scientific

By Susana A

Feb 17, 2021

El contenido es muy básico.

By ERICK C

Feb 10, 2021

it is a very basic course

By Victor B