Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

1301 - 1325 of 7,884 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Walter T

May 16, 2021

Lots of information! Make sure to read and understand the material. Great course to teach the basics and not so basics of networking.

By Paul M

Apr 13, 2021

Great overview of networking concepts and mechanics and gives just the right amount of detail to send you down the rabbit hole later.

By Dostonbek K

Jan 17, 2021

One of the best courses I have ever had! Very easy to follow, a good way of instructing, the drag-and-drop grading tools are awesome.

By Mangeh G L

Sep 4, 2020

I am very happy for all I have learned in this course and It is great because it was not easy but I thank God I finally went through.

By Eric M

Aug 11, 2020

This course is very rich in resources needed to be up to date on Network for those who have not their background in computer like me.

By Jennifer C

Jul 5, 2020

A lot of material that is going to take some additional study time outside, but a great introduction to the vast topic of networking.

By SHREY R

Jun 21, 2020

Great course for understanding the basics of networking. really helpful and and easy to understand even if you are not in this field.

By Smithi A

Jun 18, 2018

Good course getting to know most up to date technology about network communication. Fundamentals to troubleshooting all that matters.

By Abhinav S

Jun 3, 2018

Great content! Highly informative and practical explanations. The real world implementation of concepts well explained in the course.

By Gilvonei W

Mar 15, 2021

It's a great course about a complex subject. It's no easy task preparing a good material for such subject, but Google did that well!

By Isaiah M T

Dec 11, 2020

This is a wonderful and informative course I would recommend it to anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of computer networking

By Ibrahim R

Nov 14, 2020

Though it was a tough course due to the technical verbiage and everything you had to memorize, it was rewarding and you learn a lot.

By Muslim O

Oct 28, 2020

It was a tough experience but it truly paid off eventually. Thanks a bunch to GOOGLE and COURSERA for this wonderful collaboration .

By Kuljot S B

Jun 20, 2020

great course with a lot of information. some questions on the quizzes should be re-worded as they are not as clear as they could be.

By Honey P

Jun 7, 2020

Excellent course as well as very cordial and encouraging instructors.

Got all the network fundamentals cleared for the first time!:-)

By Jiban B

Jun 7, 2020

This course is amazing . I have learnt a lot of things .Special thanks to Google for such a great course and fantastic instructor .

By Matthew F

Jan 17, 2020

The course is a thorough survey of networking technologies with lots of good visual aids and transcripts for keeping detailed notes.

By Christopher M

Jun 23, 2019

There is a lot of good information in this section. I learned a lot and the material will be an invaluable reference in the future.

By Nathaniel A

Jun 12, 2019

this course remind me about old times plus new additional tech, I found this course very educative and interesting. thank you Google

By Ioseb M

Jul 13, 2018

Amazing course. Thanks my man Victor. I've learned a lot about networking. Looking forward to take next courses of IT specialization

By CJ D

Oct 12, 2021

Awesome class!! I had no idea of the complexity of netwoks. To think its just an intro class.

Looking forward to operating systems.

By Anne N

Feb 23, 2021

Although it is still a little confusing for me it's beginning to make sense! I am beginning to enjoy this course more! Thank you!

By Marcelo B

Jan 27, 2021

Wow, tons of information to absorb but at the same time, very well thought with lots of examples. Can't wait to continue to learn!

By JUAN P G T

Jan 7, 2021

Excelente el material, los instructores son claros y directos, e incluso llegas a divertirte un poco con las analogías que aplican.

By Erika D

Nov 3, 2020

It was difficult with making IP smaller. More practice on that. Make it easier to view certificate. Still having trouble with that.