Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

ME
Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

6501 - 6525 of 7,916 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Brad D

Oct 16, 2018

Waiting on Per Review in order to complete seems like a Pay Wall, might need to assign someone to do reviews if their are no peer's in a week or two

By Jacob N

Jun 2, 2021

The material was good, but the quizzes and course material didn't quite line up all the time, and made the learning process needlessly frustrating.

By Perpetual A

Nov 13, 2020

I'm still trying to grasp everything I learned, not my favorite course but the teaching wasn't bad. I have to go back to the videos and study more.

By isaac b

Oct 17, 2020

Overall very positive and helpful, critiques are minimal. Minor technical errors with videos and sometimes purposefully deceptive wording on exams.

By Japhet V

Sep 7, 2020

It should have more practice, a lot of theory that will not be put into practice.

excellent for those who want knowledge a little beyond the basics.

By Mark A A

Apr 21, 2020

I had a challenge getting through this course but at the end of the day, it was information I am glad that I was able to learn and take it with me.

By Abdelaziz H

Apr 27, 2018

Pros: a lot of knowledge in many aspects of computer networking.

Cons: the course is too much theoretical and a little of practical tips are taught.

By Hugh C

Jul 27, 2021

L​ot of networking information. Great Overview. Felt that some terms, maybe becuase they are new, werent' flushed out as much as they could be.

By Patrick F

Aug 19, 2020

A good overview of networking. This course has given me a solid foundation off which I can springboard my career into new learning opportunities.

By Andrew S

Aug 7, 2019

The content, for me at least, was incredibly dull and a drag to get through. However, the teacher did an incredible job of keeping me interested.

By Bárbara C

Sep 27, 2021

Muy buen curso, pero para ser un curso de redes. Esperaba que al menos mostraran como hacer un cable de Internet, para los más novatos al menos.

By Zohra G

the message was clear besides searching, but some quiz was tricky. Anyway, it needs more time to study for someone who is new it IT information.

By Tanika W

Sep 22, 2018

Great course, it would be great if there was more practice exercise for the IPV6 compression rules, would help a lot when doing the graded exam.

By Femarrick M

Jul 7, 2021

Really good quizzes and learning material. However, would really help a student to be more technical when it comes to giving quiz instructions.

By ross

Pretty much took notes word for word on this, it could be a much longer in depth course.Sometimes jumps from point to point without much notice

By Marco A H M

May 17, 2018

There's a lot crammed into this one. But it is a lot of info condensed to fit the weeks of the course. Supplemental reading will be mandatory.

By Julian B

Apr 5, 2021

so of the topic were a bit vague in the actual application of certain things but those can easily be dealt with by supplementing your learning

By Amanda S

May 11, 2018

I do not like the idea of the GRADED PLUGIN only for use on a desktop. It's inconvenient for those who don't have one. But I enjoy the course.

By Juan L R

Aug 16, 2021

R​eally challenging and informative. Some quizes may need to be updated as some did not register correct answers. Overall a great experience.

By Hernan P L

Nov 3, 2020

Muy tecnico, muy exhaustivo ... Hacerlo en español (subtitulado) se torna un poco cansador . pero con paciencia se aprende. Suerte a todos!!

By MOHAMMAD M N

Jun 6, 2020

I got a better knowledge about basics of computer networking and the course is really very well structured from basics to intermediate level

By Ricardo J V

A little stressful towards the end with IPv6 Compression but overall, a good course on understanding Computer Networking and Troubleshooting

By Danny N

Dec 13, 2020

Informational but incredibly dense, may turn off people who are freshly starting their IT path. Would like more laymen's term and examples.

By Ruan S B

Jul 6, 2020

Muito e introdução entre apas, mas faltou mais parte prática em cada semana, usando dispositivos de redes reais emulando com Packet Tracer.

By Ichi I

Sep 5, 2018

It is really good, great videos to help me loads. Appreciate it and now I am asking to my company to support training using this materials.