Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

ME
Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

6526 - 6550 of 7,913 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Christopher S

Mar 12, 2019

Great course, loads of information on networking. 5 layer model to the 7 layer layer model and IPv4 and IPv6 and connection technologies.

By Erioluwa A

Jan 28, 2019

the course was fun although a bit brain-tasking because there were lots of terms ad technical stuffs. but all the same, it was educative!

By Edwin G

Apr 27, 2021

Very straight to the point, very useful. I would recommend more diagrams, such as a large diagram on all the parts of the network model.

Nov 28, 2020

Very technical material that was at some points a little difficult to digest. Still well-presented though, and Victor is super likeable!

By Desmond H

Jun 14, 2018

Some of the questions on the main quizzes didn't register as correct and cause me to get some questions wrong but either way i passed it

By Nicolas C

Mar 18, 2021

Very good course, very good instructor, I only wish there were more practical exercises to get us to familiarize ourselves even better.

By Steven R

Aug 2, 2020

It's a wonderful course, I learned a lot about how the internet works. Highly recommended for anyone looking to advance their careers.

By Aaron C C

Mar 5, 2019

More hands on practice would have helped this course stick a little better, I had to review several sections to retain the information.

By Sandy W

Aug 23, 2021

The contents are great, but to be able to understand it and do the homework, you still need to do a lot of research outside the class.

By KHANDAKER N H

Really grateful after completing this chapter. Very informative in terms of basics and more labs would makes it better too. Thank You.

By Hamid B

Nov 26, 2018

The course was pretty interesting, but the content was little difficult to understand. If only the classes were supported by examples.

By Saul A M

Apr 27, 2021

The IPv6 section is very poor explained when the quiz is deployed, also is frustrating not to getting help LIVE on the phone or Video

By Roland I

Jul 8, 2020

Good course and teaching. But they are somethings they meant to put has a user friendly. (sorry i can't say it, you may used my idea)

By Benjamin C

Aug 2, 2019

Not my favorite subject but through this course I discovered the basics of computer networking which I knew nothing about previously.

By Nguyễn T Đ

Sep 20, 2021

A lot of interesting things about Computer Networking for a beginner. All the information is explained in an easy to understand way.

By Rajan

May 8, 2020

I have completed the course with very ease. The instructor voice modulation was good and i am very curious to receive my certificate

By van l

Nov 22, 2021

The course was very informative, however the final quizzes for every week need revision due to how confusing they can sometimes be.

By Scott M D

Mar 25, 2018

The difficulty was absolutely ramped up for this one. Still not hard, but a marked tick up. I am looking forward to the next one.

By Denitra " M

Sep 19, 2020

The troubleshooting sections was not helpful. I wish you went into depth of what to do if any of those command lines tools failed.

By Olukayode A

Mar 24, 2020

A great course highly technical! I believe important concepts were just glossed over that are very important otherwise it's great.

By Gabriel R

Dec 4, 2020

A LOT of information, but they attempted to deconstructed well enough to be followed through after some notes and follow-through.

By Traci M

Feb 3, 2019

I have a basic understanding of the concepts of networking, but do not yet feel confident that I could troubleshoot any problems.

By Denardo R

Jan 12, 2021

Super Hard. For me. But learning it was amazing and I hope to apply what I have learned to a possible career in the near future.

By Trupti G

Nov 29, 2020

Course covers lots of information. Too much to remember in one course but that's what make it good and very informative course.

By Javier P

May 1, 2020

Some IP Subnetting points could have been explained a little more. Was difficult to ascertain but finally done. Just a thought.