Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

JP

Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

AM

Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

1326 - 1350 of 8,428 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By LaDwana P

Apr 20, 2018

I have learned a lot so much so that the IT Support Specialist at my job thinks he should take this course as a refresher. Thanks Google.

By Alexey M

Mar 30, 2018

This is good course.

Logical block exercises are very good for learning in my opinion. Courses need to use more of this kind of exercises.

By Mark J

Jan 1, 2022

good platform to work on and learn all about the IT networks and be able to utiles the tools that i have been given for my future career

By Mia A B

Aug 11, 2021

This was by far one of my favorite courses to obtain the IT Google Support Certificate :). Very engaging, and well explained, thank you!

By Alice B

Oct 22, 2020

This course was very informational and challenging. Great course! I loved the videos and how they were used to explain different topics.

By Andres C

Oct 8, 2020

Great course! Very detailed and good apps in the exams! A few tricky questions in some of the quiz might derail some, but you can do it!

By Christopher M J

Sep 22, 2020

Very great course. I got to be honest though, there were times where i was thinking about giving up. This was not easy stuff to learn.

By Ward P

Jul 12, 2020

I have learned a great deal and developed a deep interest in networking, something I only had the most basic ideas about before. Thanks!

By Tejas F

Feb 15, 2020

The instructor is absolutely amazing. Always has a smile on his face and is very easy to listen to. Also, loved the puns in every video.

By Rachel S

Jul 20, 2019

This gave a really good intro to networking. It also dove more in-depth but not so much that someone new to the subject couldn't follow.

By Henok B

May 8, 2018

Truly amazing! The way the instructor communicates and the way each step was built to address the whole networking aspect is remarkable.

By SOMDA M M Y G

Mar 28, 2018

I Have learned a lot during this course. I understood more notion in networking and also fix some misunderstanding, Thank you very much.

By Lloyd P

May 4, 2021

I like the pace of the course and how it breaks up complex topics into digestible bites. It teaches the right things at the right time.

By Jacob B

Apr 28, 2021

This is perfect for someone who is looking to make a move into the IT field and has little to no understanding of how networking works.

By Роберт Ю

Apr 14, 2021

Too fast and to get it better you will need to make a lot of notes and perform extra deep dives if you would like to understand it all.

By Edgardo C V

Nov 12, 2020

I love this course. This is what I dreamed at. All the bits and pieces discussed in this course is very relevant to an IT professional.

By Braulio M d M

Excellent! Through a technical language, but using simple didactics, he manages to achieve the goal of teaching and preparing for work.

By Daniel A B V

Great course. A little bit difficult but much more interesting and useful. Thanks Google and coursera for bringing this amazing course.

By David G

So much information, presented in such an accessible and friendly way! I'm loving this course, this certification path, and this field!

By Shantanu S J

May 6, 2020

It was really nice experience ! The team has taken really great efforts to smoothly explain all the fundamental knowledge of networking

By Jorge C A F I

Jan 24, 2020

It really covers a lot of concepts that you usually don't see in college. I really love it seeing, again and again, each of the videos.

By Roy V d B

Apr 15, 2018

It was difficult at times. And that's a good thing. It's one of the first online courses where I got a sense of pride for finishing it.

By Wasin M

Apr 15, 2018

Great course, Packed with a lot of information to learn. You'll need extra time to do supplementary reading to get through this course.

By David B

Jul 23, 2021

excellent course, the material was presented extremley well and supporting reading and quizzes helped to reinforce learning-thank you!

By Matthew S

Jun 5, 2021

I enjoyed this course and I felt it was a lot more comprehensive and in-depth then Google's previous course "IT Support Professional".