Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

1376 - 1400 of 7,863 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Samriddha N S

Jul 26, 2020

This is the best course which explains in depths starting from basics and quizzes were having very good standard of questions.

By Addisson P

Jul 22, 2020

Hard. You need to take notes and go at your own pace or you will struggle with the quizzes and understanding the fundamentals.

By Michael J B

Jul 11, 2020

Very well structured course that covered all the basics. There were item taught that I didn't even learn at my local college.

By Adekola A

Mar 16, 2020

I am grateful to my lecturers, I have learned a lot and need to revisit the course over and over again for total assimilation.

By John H

Mar 9, 2020

Great course. Very useful. Much of it I was already familiar with, but this course helped deepen my understanding quite a lot!

By John P

May 21, 2019

Fabulous introduction into networking. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge through future certifications and experience.

By Donald R

May 25, 2018

It was incredibly hard, but it was WORTH the information. I learned so much. I understand how networking works so much better.

By Roksana A

May 25, 2018

It was not so easy for me as a new starter of IT study, by the way it is an ultimate challenge to complete this course for me.

By Efren M

Oct 13, 2021

G​reat course. It was very fun and difficult at the same time, but I really enjoyed it. All the team is awesome. Thank you!

By Mark J H

May 12, 2021

This was by far the best course I have completed, it was fun and the lecturer was wonderful! This was a breath of fresh air!

By Wasiu O M

May 9, 2021

In my opinion, the videos really helped to narrow down all the lessons and it is straight forward learning process with time.

By Jagdeep S

May 1, 2021

The explanations were very clear easy to understand ,especially domain names and DNS which i learned now after so many years.

By Abel B W

Mar 6, 2021

Really good material , but I have some problem because the material is a lot but the presenter send a little kind of material

By Jordan S

Jan 25, 2021

Course gives you a solid understanding of Networking in IT which in turn will give you confidence when entering the workforce

By Adrian A

Oct 16, 2020

Although the course is very tedious and the topics are very hard to digest at times, finishing the course is very satisfying.

By Jillian S

Aug 28, 2020

This course was quite helpful, I knew computers performed complex operations but I never knew just how complex and how quick.

By Syed Z A

Aug 20, 2020

It was fun learning about networking and internet and how it works, and the teaching style of Sir Victor Escobedo is amazing.

By Daniel G R

Aug 12, 2020

Now that was a pretty good course. The instructor seemed to know what he was talking about and the lessons weren't exhaustive

By Sirui W

Jul 23, 2020

Good courses with nice explanation. The knowledge is quite in detail, so it might be better to read few books for supplement.

By DAVID G P

May 15, 2020

no complaints the google team is great and as are their courses and same with coursera providing these courses on their site.

By Younes B

May 4, 2020

Amazing course, I had some challenging times but overall its was worth it, I learned a lot and i'am proud. thank you coursera

By Yomar H

Apr 1, 2019

Great course that covers the fundamentals of networking very well. Be prepared though, it does get pretty technical later on.

By Olventz S

Oct 20, 2021

It was a very good moment spent in that topic. cery interesting. I love it and it pushes me to look forward to see the next

Sep 10, 2020

this cousera helps me alot in my computing skills an it teaches me how do do somthings i have never done an also learnt alot

By Phlar G

Sep 7, 2020

Taking this course is the best decision I've made in a long time. I just don't know how I'm going to retain all of it! haha!