Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

ME

Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

AM

Mar 29, 2020

what an amazing course, so much information and yet so easy to understand, would recommend going over a few of the videos and supplemental reading a few times, take the time needed, it'll be worth it.

1376 - 1400 of 9,621 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Steve M

May 4, 2022

Very intense, very technical but also very easy to understand. I recommend anyone looking at Networking as a career path to take this course.

By James D

Apr 4, 2022

Some challenging content but there's plenty of resources in the videos and readings that will get you to where you need to be! Learned so much.

By dax j

Feb 15, 2021

This course was a wonderful challenge. Out of the 5 courses throughout the Google IT Support certification, I learnt the most from this course.

By Luciano B B

Dec 2, 2020

It's a course that is difficult but if you want to learn all about the network and how it works and you study it would be easy and fascinating.

By Dave C

Oct 26, 2020

a comprehensive look at the ins and outs of computer networking. This stuff is

not easy, but its explained in a way you can take in and digest

By benjamin k

Jul 21, 2020

A very exciting, challenging and educative course about computer networking. I highly recommend it to anyone curious about computer networking.

By Curtis R

Nov 10, 2019

This course had so much material and all of it was so helpful and helped me better understand what I would need to know for any future IT work,

By Sharanya P

Oct 15, 2019

I absolutely loved this course. I think I learned more in this course than I did in my three years of college. Looking forward to more courses!

By Daniel K

Oct 1, 2019

Really good course. Technical and short. I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but you have to try it. I am walking away with more knowledge.

By Raekelle C

May 14, 2019

If you feel intimidated about taking a Networking course. Don't be when taking this course. It is a great introduction to the Networking world.

By Justin S

Jan 17, 2019

The instructor was easy to listen to and explained everything about networking very clearly to the point that anyone could learn this material!

By Jenny L V

Mar 21, 2018

Its a lot of information dont get discouraged keep going even if you have to watch, read or whatever you need to do to get through this course.

By Olubunmi A

Jul 2, 2022

The course opened my eyes to a lot of IP addressing that I never knew about and it was delivered perfectly by the video. I gain a lot from it.

By Ashwuan W

Jan 7, 2022

This was a very enjoyable and informative course, I genuinely enjoyed every minute of it although I had some trouble submitting one assignment

By Johnner

Apr 23, 2021

This was an excellent course, I've learned a lot. how many layers, protocols, devices are there, great course at 54.205.135.98 IPv4 address =)

By Nick

Feb 6, 2021

Simple to understand and very easy to follow. Week 1 seems very easy, but does get progressively more difficult. Highly recommend this course.

By Nabila A

Aug 17, 2020

it was very difficult at first but listening to videos over and over made it easier to understand.The quizzez helped a lot to memorize better.

By KAMLESH Y

Jun 15, 2020

one of the best courses i have done. the instructor was very clear and i can easily understand the concept he was trying to teach.thank you :)

By Fraser P

Jun 7, 2020

An excellent exploration of essential IT concepts and processes that improve tech skills and understanding for beginner to intermediate users.

By Surendra M

May 3, 2020

Amazing instructor. Very useful course, although I was familiar with 60% of topics. But I never had any idea about how all they work together.

By Rona S H

Mar 31, 2020

Great course! I learned a lot! I have 0 knowledge about networking, now I know the basics and how data travels along every network connection.

By Ethan R

Mar 12, 2020

Networking is my steeze. Although subnetworking could use an easier explanation, I thought most of the course was informative and interesting.

By Talker S

Sep 23, 2018

its ok but i will like if praticals where done, like showing me how to run a DHCP, how to configure a router to a switch and many other things

By Steven B

Apr 21, 2018

I learned some new stuff that I had only known peripherally before, I feel like it was a good in-depth course on networking! It was very good!

By Jami H

Feb 19, 2018

Fantastic course. Pay attention and you will learn more than you think. This course and certificate program really does teach you quite a bit.