Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

DL
Feb 23, 2021

This course was amazing and helped me understand so much more about networking, things I never thought I would know or understand. Very fulfilling and I can't wait to use this knowledge going forward.

SK
Feb 18, 2021

This was really time-consuming but it was really worth learning. Although in the end, it seems to be very basic things, they would be essential through whatever you want to accomplish in the IT field.

1551 - 1575 of 7,903 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Zachary D

Apr 13, 2020

Despite having a thorough hatred for networking. I learned quite a bit that hopefully will help me in the future.

By Chris F

Feb 1, 2020

This course is great. I've learned so much about the network. I'm really impressed with all the details provided.

By Jerey B

Aug 25, 2019

These courses seem very well made, but there are some error's in the course like one of the answers for a course.

By Amina M

Apr 11, 2019

Great courses that everyone need to know about since we are in middle of technology development .Thank you Google

By Aiden O

Mar 31, 2019

Very well put together, make sure to take time on the parts that are a bit more dense. Overall, learned so much.

By Abhijit M

May 18, 2018

Learnt a lot about the basics of networking. Enjoyed the course because it was challenging but not intimidating.

By Zach W

Apr 9, 2018

This course pushed me to learn a ton about computer networking and how the internet works. I highly recommend it.

By Haider S

Jan 7, 2022

Its great opportunity for me to learn at this platform, I have no words to express my feelings and to thank you.

By WAIRIMU D M

Nov 17, 2021

T​his really introduced me to networking concepts in an orderly manner.I really understood the information well.

By youness a r

Jul 2, 2021

thank you google and thank you all the team who went with me through this course it is really a great experience

By Bradley B

Jun 4, 2021

It taught me a lot about networking. definitly a spike in difficulty from the first course but totally worth it.

By Sean B

May 20, 2021

Really tough course at times, but it prepares you for things later in the course that will seem easy afterwards.

By Salman N A

Apr 11, 2021

its a good experience learning about the networking ,WIFI , IP addresses and mac addresses and trouble shooting.

By marcellus c

Mar 31, 2021

Great. I like how the facilitators explained each concept. This was an interesting course. Challenging, but fun.

By BRANDON K

Mar 30, 2021

The class is awesome! The instructors spoke very clear and were very knowledgeable and patient. Good curriculum!

By Septian A R

Jan 16, 2021

It's Quite Difficult for Me To Learn Networking, But it was a challenge and I was quite successful in solving it

By HENRIQUE F D S

Oct 27, 2020

Conteúdo de ponta, impossivel não se interessar pela matéria com o jeito que é transmitido a didática das aulas!

By Sachiko G

Oct 6, 2020

Overall a comprehensive course. It was informative without bogging one down with hours and hours of information.

By Francisco E C

Aug 15, 2020

Great course, the beginning is complicated and takes a long time to assimilate but then the rest is quite easy.

By James M B

It was very informative. I learned so much. I enjoyed the course material and the graded assessments. Thank you.

By jens B

Thanks for the commitment and effort you guys put in these courses! It's comfortable fun and really in helpful !

By Corey W

May 28, 2019

I love how things are getting more technical and I'm really filling the gaps of my own knowledge and experience.

By Akanksha

Aug 2, 2021

It is just an amazing course of Networking . I have genuinely enjoyed a lot in this course. Thankyou Very much.

By Tom L

Jul 6, 2021

V​ery nice! I like how it wasn't as theoretical as what I studied in college, and made sense for the real world

By ESTIAK A

Nov 20, 2020

What an outstanding course from Google. Hope to learn more from the next course. Thank you Google and Coursera.