Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

ID
Dec 13, 2020

I'd like to recommend this course as it was instrumental in providing for me the necessary push to shift industries. The course content was well thought-of, clear, easy to absorb and very interesting.

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

126 - 150 of 1,046 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Allan M A B

May 23, 2020

Very insightful. very comprehensive and realistic. Definitely motivating and encouraging. Validates what otherwise would have been instinctive and definitely pushes you forward to create meaningful and effective content moving forward. Thank you it's been a great learning adventure!

By amulya s

May 3, 2020

This course has been extremely informative for me. The content provided is amazing. I gained insights into the world of content marketing, and this course has enlightened me on many prospects. The assignments were really challenging, and doing those made me realize how well I write!

By Jessica P

Dec 26, 2020

Sonia provided great information that was easy to digest for a complex topic that can, at times, be overwhelming. I enjoyed this class and I feel confident in taking my next steps in a new marketing role at my organization. I'll keep an eye out for more courses similar to this one!

By Weston R

Apr 8, 2020

Great course if you are looking to learn more about the Strategy of Content Marketing in the digital world. The course had a great selection of reading material complimented with very good videos. With quiz’s, assignments and peer grading, the course was overall, very well-rounded.

By Shoaib M

Mar 28, 2021

Indeed, it was a value-adding experience in my career as a content writer and copywriter. acknowledge meant of 7A framework, High F.I.V.E. methods, and many other components used in the formation of content marketing strategy and content writing approaches are prize-worthy.

By Nicole T

Apr 23, 2018

Fantastic course, you'll learn a very thorough understanding of marketing, copy writing, website design (in order to tell a story) along with many other related and helpful concepts. Well worth it if you put the work in. Reading the supplemental materials was very helpful.

By Bảo N N

Oct 22, 2021

The course provides me a lot of new and surprising information about content marketing. It totally makes me feel more confident and have a clear direction when I work on content marketing. The course also gives learners a number of good e-books and audio materials.

By Florine D

Loved to follow this course! I hold a master degree in Communication but we didn't get much practice, this course made it possible to mix practice, theory, testimonies and exercices. I am persuaded this is going to push me forward in my career. Thank you very much!

By Laura S

Jul 5, 2020

Great course! Well structured and easy to follow along at your own pace. I really liked all of the reading material, and that I will be able to go back and reference the material in the future if I need to. Great course for a beginner in this area, like myself.

By Sherin F

Jan 5, 2021

Thank you for Sonia Simone cause she's the best instructor for this topic. I've learned so much and I'm excited to apply everythings I've learned in this course for building my personal brand and for writing a copy that really attract my audience's attention.

By Nicole

Sep 13, 2020

This course is an excellent introduction into Content Marketing for someone who has no education or experience in the field. This worked so well as a foundational course for me. The readings are easy to digest and include relevant links and campaign examples.

By Cheryl G S

Nov 14, 2020

The modules are very detailed and the good point is that there is introduction and review for each of the weekly modules. I'm not into marketing or writing industry but the contents of the modules are crafter in a way that it is well-understood. Thank you!

By Tayo A

Mar 4, 2021

If you want to get started in content writing, content strategy, or content marketing, you absolutely have to take this course. It exceeded even my loftiest expectations and I salute Sonia Simone, Copyblogger, and UC Davis for delivering this masterpiece.

By Jennifer S D

Jul 31, 2020

This was a very helpful, methods and techniques-based approach to learning. The depth of the experience of Sonia Simone is visible in the content, and you are given a lot of practical resources to go further with your learning journey. A three thumbs up!

By Mullai P

Dec 28, 2019

The course was awesome and the faculty was amazing. I feel very happy for choosing the course and getting it completed. The course was very well organised and helped me to become good content writer. My sincere thanks to Coursera and to the University.

By Carlos J d S C B

Apr 11, 2019

An excellent course for anyone who wants to start in content marketing. The practical tasks are essential I recommend this course to all interested and mainly to those who intend to work with digital marketing.

Thanks to Coursera for this learning path.

By Parshva J

Jul 3, 2020

A brilliant course for anyone deciding to get into copywriting and content creation. Great value+ industrial insights + BRILLIANT reading material makes it a CUTTING EDGE course. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to stand out in this world!

By Aishwarya K

Jun 27, 2020

Good course. This is a great course for who are interested in the field of content marketing. I had a great opportunity. And guys here alot of things you have to explore. And don't miss the chance. And thanks to the whole team of coursera.thank you.

By saharnaz s

Oct 20, 2018

perfect! this course has changed my life, i found really helpful things for doing my job better and it gave me ideas for my career and my goals...it gave knowledge and confidence and i have never been this excited about content marketing in my life.

By Ferdi L

Jul 2, 2020

Great content! Very comprehensive with lots and lots of resources and case studies provided. Peer reviews for the assignments got a bit weird, because some students clearly did not follow the assignment requirements and gave others bad reviews.

By Jon L

Aug 24, 2020

This course was excellent. Incredible teaching from industry experts laid out in an easy to follow, informative structure. The free reading content alone is an amazing resource for understanding and navigating the world of content marketing.

By David S S

Oct 27, 2020

This course is so well structured and the communication is amazing. I have learnt so much in the last 5 weeks. as a result of this course I am taking real steps towards building my portfolio and network. Thank you Sonia, the guests and UC!!!

By Sanchita R

Oct 13, 2019

This course is actually very functional and skillful. The terms and strategies is being taught by an expert. It has got every effective information regarding the content marketing, i personally feel it's worthy and will surely recommend it.

By Sakshi R

Jul 6, 2020

The course was divided into bite-sized lessons which made the absorption and retention of concepts quite easy. I also liked that the course covered the basics of content marketing while also going on to dive deeper into certain aspects.

By Okpara C

Aug 27, 2020

I developed my Professional writing skills and learnt essential skills which include: Copywriting, Building a professional brand, The 7A Framework for Creating Strategic Content,Empathy and Experience Mapping and How to Manage Content.