Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

JC

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

SM

151 - 175 of 679 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Aimilia K

Excellent course I have learned so many new things about content marketing! I have already been improved on the areas I wanted! Thank you so much! :)

By Kobriger

Nov 04, 2019

Super ingenious course that provides a lot of practical knowledge. I can apply everything I've learned. The course is highly recommendable - TOP

By Cameran G

This course was thoroughly inciteful. Filled with beneficial information that I will continue to I utilize as I market my brand to my audience.

By Ankita D B

May 02, 2020

Amazing Course. A lot of valuable information is available in this course. I would suggest the freshers in content writing to do this course.

By Emmanuel U

May 13, 2020

The lectures were simply amazing. I loved the fact that we had assignments and tests to look forward to at the end of every week's lectures.

By Aboluwade J

Jul 22, 2020

I totally love it. So much to learn and I would give it more stars if there are any.

What a course to learn this modern age of technology.

By Dirk D

Jul 21, 2020

I got to learn interesting insights on how to maximize my content, and new perspective on how to become a professional content marketer.

By Emanuel O G

Apr 28, 2020

La verdad que es un curso muy bueno, la lectura de los libros son fundamentales para ampliar más el conocimiento que brinda Sonia Simone

By Kevin S

Aug 13, 2019

Great course with some great projects. Community is really active and provides constructive feedback to develop and improve the results!

By K

Jul 06, 2020

They have insightful and useful information. Very practical approach for all levels of content marketers. Definitely a good investment!

By ROHIT R

I learnt a lot. I had an outstanding experiencing while learning this course. Many Many thanks to Sinia Simone, she is simply awesome.

By Ahmed M

Apr 21, 2020

i appriciate this content , it's really helpful and powerful

Thanks alot about this epic course and i hope you teach us more about SEO

By H. A P

Thank you, this one is usefull for me and we can beginning new idea, once again tahnks..

I think, need some sample for easythink ....

By Musarrat R

Jun 30, 2020

It was a good journey with this course and i learn many thing from this course.And instructor was so good.Thank you for the course

By PANADDA T

This course is very good. I have received a lot of new experiences. I will definitely apply the knowledge gained in my future work.

By RUPAM M

Apr 29, 2020

This is a very good course. It will really help you in your Carrier. Just look into those E- books because they are very essential.

By Haneul K

Dec 22, 2019

It was very good and helpful lecture like guideline that helps me understand how to start content marketing and develop its skill.

By Rachel Y

Sep 14, 2017

This is the best content marketing course that I've never had, the additional reading materials are very helpful and impressive.

By Alpo U

Jun 01, 2020

It was effective. I didn't expect so much from an online course. It was my first course on Coursera and i am glad that i did it.

By Lisa L

May 04, 2020

Sonia Simone is a lovely teacher who puts forward her point without beating around the bush. I have learnt a lot, thanks Sonia!

By Nishikant S

Feb 28, 2020

Excellent presentation by Sonia Simon. Enjoyed doing the course. Learned a lot. Thanks, Sonia Simone. You are doing great work.

By Danielle O

Jun 08, 2020

Content was very well put together and thought out. It was very engaging and truly written for the beginning content marketer.

By Hawa D K

Jun 03, 2020

I love this course. I recommend this course for anyone who wants to have more knowledge of the strategy of content marketing.

By Smriti

Feb 19, 2018

Very good course, the reading material is really good.

What can be better is understanding a bit on analytics / tracking / SEO

By Nwosu M I

This is just the best. I can't fully put in words what I learnt from this course because it is simply amazing. It was great.