Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

SM

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

JC

151 - 175 of 1,048 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By MARTÍN M C W

Jun 24, 2020

An extremely helpful and informative course, especially in conjunction with multi-modal training. Training materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Instructor was extremely professional and pleasant to learn from.

By claudia b

Nov 12, 2017

This course was well structure, with excellent learning resources and many tips on how to immediately use the knowledge gained during the course. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn about content marketing!

By uday s

May 2, 2020

Nice and easy to understand... Although they have used the text (2016 and we are in 2020), it helps in clearing basic doubts and great to learn basics. Having said this, they should introduce new text and things for 2020 as well

By Maurizio Z

Apr 29, 2020

The course is well structured, the informations are clear and the explanations are not too formal. The content are very interesting and gives you the right basics and tools to write a compelling copy and create valuable content.

By Debora C

Really well structured. It guided me step by step to the world of copy and content marketing with topics I've never heard previously during my marketing studies. A lot of readings and practice make this course really effective.

By Lázaro V C J

Jul 25, 2020

This a great course. The only suggestion that I have is to the course provide a transcription of the podcasts. I heard all of them, but a transcription would make it easier to get my videos notes with ones from the podcast.

By Marie L

Nov 16, 2020

The course are excellent and really helpful for my learning also upgrading my skills in content strategy marketing. Now i know the right way to do the content writing. Thank you Coursera for giving me opportunity to learn

By Tanya K

Jun 9, 2020

This was my first experience with anything related to content and marketing. I have enjoyed the class and I am thinking of trying to get into this as a career. Thanks for all the information and good luck with everything!

By ARSY C M

Nov 19, 2021

This course has taught me many things about how to bring together valuable content to an audience who needs our content. And also plus how a content marketer acts professionally, this can also be our benchmark in acting.

By Kashish A

Jan 3, 2021

THIS IS INDEED A VERY PRECISE AND LOVELY COURSE , IT REALLY HELPED LEARN A LOT ABOUT CONTENT WRITING PLUS THE FACULTY AND INSTITUTION TEACHING THE COURSE THEMSELVES ARE VERY RENOWED ORGANIZATION KNOWN FOR CONTENT WRITING

By Elizabeth K H

May 17, 2021

Often we find ourselves in comfort zones hence we’re scared of trying new things. It’s actually my first time undertaking an online course and I must say, it’s been worthwhile. Thank you Coursera for the opportunity.

By Elena W

Feb 16, 2021

A great course to get you thinking about how you can encourage more prospects/clients, by thinking of them before the product or service you are selling - great tips which I will continue to use throughout my career.

By Bruno F S

The Course was really helpful an spiring.

Now I feel capable of not only creating a content marketing strategy for my personal brand but also identifying new opportunities along this pandemic which we're all bearing.

By Nadia A

Oct 17, 2021

The course is great, it gave me a lot of information so that I can definitely use to start my own business and there were so many great tips throughout the course that I'm sure I'll refer back to in the future.

By Maria F F d L

Dec 28, 2020

I loved this course. It has many materials (video, pdf and mp3) to help you study about effective content marketing, copywriting, branding management and digital marketing use in social media. Highly recommend.

By Brian C

Oct 27, 2020

I am amazed at how much information this course encompasses. Even though this was my first course on the subject of content marketing; at the end of each module, I would be astonished at how much I had learned.

By Marija D

Aug 10, 2020

Excellent course. This is a must take course if you do any kind of marketing for your business, even if you are not a copy writer by trade. Useful for everything from blogging to SM posts! Highly recommended

By Marion Z

Jul 3, 2020

Very interesting and rich course that will give guideline to anyone that needs to master the strategy of content marketing. Sonia is very clear in her explainations et is providing useful tools and advices.

By Sankaran S

Apr 30, 2020

An excellent course, takes you step by step in planning & executing a content marketing strategy for the long term. The support material shared is an excellent resource for reference and use for the future.

By Awogor M I

I use to have a different understanding of what content marketing was and after this course, I have fully understood and will leverage this understanding to manipulate my job and add value to my expertise.

By Sokly S

Aug 9, 2021

This is an awesome course on Content Marketing. I have applied the strategies and noticed a significant increase with shares on my blog. Highly recommended course for any digital marketing professional.

By Rebecca C

Jul 15, 2020

This course was informative, well organized and contained practical, implementable information. It also provided direction for me and how to continue building my skills and knowledge asI pursue my career.

By Georgie Z

It was a fantastic experience going through this course

and I have become wiser in many ways. The two assignments

were eye-opening even though I had done it practically

on the job many times. Thank you !

By DEEPTHI P 2

Jan 3, 2021

This course is perfect for beginners who hardly have any idea about content marketing. I learned a lot from this course and can't wait to apply the practical tips and tricks taught by Sonia Simone!

By Maria A J

Jul 31, 2020

I really liked the class, I had no knowledge on these topics and now that I started a business with my mom I want to apply the learning that this course gave me. Thank you very much, very complete.