Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Strategy of Content Marketing by University of California, Davis

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

SM

For those who want to start your content marketing journey, you may want to take this course. It focuses on touch base points but also goes into further details on what you need as a content marketer.

JC

151 - 175 of 1,253 Reviews for The Strategy of Content Marketing

By Aditi L

Jul 2, 2020

A great experience!!

Coursera enables all the users to develop their skills and knowledge by providing great courses with a combination of theoretical and practical aspects which help us better understand the topics and excel in it. I guess its a perfect way by which an individual can develop his/her career.

By Chandrika B

Jul 16, 2021

This course not only fulfilled my learning objectives, but went over and above in equipping me with the knowledge that I have already begun applying. The topics covered have been truly helpful in helping me understand the Strategy of Content Marketing, and how it can worked upon to create and add value.

By Vijay R

Jun 25, 2020

It was a great experience and learning process. Got to know the minute intricacies of developing strategic content and ways to get the audience and retain them. From 7A framework to empathy mapping it was a great journey of gaining knowledge.

A small advice, the audio quality of podcasts can be improved

By Cintia M

Jun 21, 2020

Sonia was an incredible professor. The way she explained the material made it very easy to retain. One can also tell that she enjoys teaching and takes her work very seriously. Thank you so much for the new skills. My marketing confidence has skyrocketed and I feel like i have a leg up on competitors.

By Parth S

Aug 28, 2020

I found this really helpful in understanding how the content is prepared what is empathy and behavior mapping the tools to measure the performance and kind of content that I need to create to get best engaging community over my social media profiles and also I did learn basics of personal branding.

By Kristin L

Jun 8, 2020

fantastic course overall! truly learnt so SO much about marketing and blog/copy writing. and, the best part about this online course is that it's completely free but you gain so much more than you had initially started off as. thus, highly highly recommend (great way to spend your extra time on)!!!

By Andrea C R

Apr 27, 2020

Definitely RECOMMEND this course! If you are a copywriter and you think there´s nothing else to learn, then join this course, I´m sure you´ll be glad to be proven wrong, cause it´s just amazing. And so student friendly. Super clear. So much uselful material. Sonia is awesome, you´re gonna love it!

By Rayeed H

Jun 5, 2020

Sonia Samone is absolutely the right person to teach this course. She knows exactly what she is talking about and her delivery is kind. An instructor you want to learn from. The course itself provides you with tons of resources and for a beginner I believe you can't ask for much more than this.

By 65 O R s

Aug 16, 2020

This course very good and everyone who prefers to handle blog, website or he may be writer must do this course.

One thing lags in this course is the Peer Graded Assignments. Our work is checked by other member who is doing this course So we don't get marks according to our work or assignments.

By Dike O C

May 7, 2020

If am opportuned to rate more that 5stars I'd gladly do that..

I must admit that to have learnt and comprehended a lot from this course.

All my gratitude Goes to God who made it possible for me to complete this course as well as Sonia, Brain and Jessica

By L F

Apr 10, 2022

Great content, method and teacher. The only thing that I would change is how confusing it is to have a 1 min video leading to a podcast audio when both are with the same theme, topic and just with different lenghts and media platform, its easir to just keep the topics on videos or pdfs.

By Fabrício A P

Aug 23, 2020

There is no doubt about the high quality of the course where the learning progression is very effective and useful. I consider it a great opportunity to go deep on copywriting topics and understand new ways to frame them on a new action plan for inbound marketing and content strategies.

By CIOGU M

Jul 16, 2022

Thank you! For me it was the first encounter with Content Marketing insight and I really enjoyed every step of the course. It is very well structured and it helped me understand what content marketing is about and which are the steps to follow in order to have a career in this field.

By WebSavänt E

Sep 27, 2022

This is a highly recommended course for any student that wants to learn about Content Marketing Strategy. The class is well taught, the resources provided are of high quality, and the instructors are practising professionals in digital marketing. Thank you guys. Highly recommended.

By Görkem A

Jan 9, 2021

It has been a very useful course for me. I learned a lot of useful information such as how I can write effective content, what should I pay attention to while doing this, how I can interact and influence the customer well and so on. Thank you to everyone who contributed this course.

By allan b

May 23, 2020

Very insightful. very comprehensive and realistic. Definitely motivating and encouraging. Validates what otherwise would have been instinctive and definitely pushes you forward to create meaningful and effective content moving forward. Thank you it's been a great learning adventure!

By amulya s

May 3, 2020

This course has been extremely informative for me. The content provided is amazing. I gained insights into the world of content marketing, and this course has enlightened me on many prospects. The assignments were really challenging, and doing those made me realize how well I write!

By Jessica P

Dec 26, 2020

Sonia provided great information that was easy to digest for a complex topic that can, at times, be overwhelming. I enjoyed this class and I feel confident in taking my next steps in a new marketing role at my organization. I'll keep an eye out for more courses similar to this one!

By Weston R

Apr 8, 2020

Great course if you are looking to learn more about the Strategy of Content Marketing in the digital world. The course had a great selection of reading material complimented with very good videos. With quiz’s, assignments and peer grading, the course was overall, very well-rounded.

By Shoaib M

Mar 28, 2021

Indeed, it was a value-adding experience in my career as a content writer and copywriter. acknowledge meant of 7A framework, High F.I.V.E. methods, and many other components used in the formation of content marketing strategy and content writing approaches are prize-worthy.

By Nicole T

Apr 23, 2018

Fantastic course, you'll learn a very thorough understanding of marketing, copy writing, website design (in order to tell a story) along with many other related and helpful concepts. Well worth it if you put the work in. Reading the supplemental materials was very helpful.

By Jennifer A F

Aug 10, 2022

Everything was new for me and works as a guide and engine to start my website and process. The Principal thing I get from the curse wan the big picture of what to do and how it starts. The curse covered my expectations and I felt more confident now to start my website.

By Анастасия Н

Mar 20, 2022

Thank you very much for the opportunity to learn and acquire new knowledge, new skills. I am grateful for your course and for the simplicity of your lectures. I'm from Ukraine, I don't know English 100%, but even I managed!!! Great people - thank you!

Cool! Thank you!

By Nasim L

Nov 20, 2022

The Course was insightful and very thorough on most important aspects of content marketing and strategy. If your are takin your first steps in being a content marketing strategists, having the scope and structure that is offered in this course is absolutely crucial.