Back to Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow by deeplearning.ai

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. In Course 2 of the deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization, you will learn advanced techniques to improve the computer vision model you built in Course 1. You will explore how to work with real-world images in different shapes and sizes, visualize the journey of an image through convolutions to understand how a computer “sees” information, plot loss and accuracy, and explore strategies to prevent overfitting, including augmentation and dropout. Finally, Course 2 will introduce you to transfer learning and how learned features can be extracted from models. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

JM

Sep 12, 2019

great introductory stuff, great way to keep in touch with tensorflow's new tools, and the instructor is absolutely phenomenal. love the enthusiasm and the interactions with andrew are a joy to watch.

MH

May 24, 2019

A very comprehensive and easy to learn course on Tensor Flow. I am really impressed by the Instructor ability to teach difficult concept with ease. I will look forward another course of this series.

51 - 75 of 284 Reviews for Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow

By Jafed E

Jul 06, 2019

By Carlos V

Jul 07, 2019

Excellent course, in particular, all explanations to work with the Image Augmentation libraries, I enjoined the transfer learning part, highly recommended for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of Convolutional Neural Networks

By Vidit G

Jul 07, 2019

This course helped me understand the concept behind CNN's and the I was able to implement them in the given assignments. Thanks Laurence Sir!

By Mats E

Jul 08, 2019

Very good high-level introduction course.

By Manuel R

Jul 07, 2019

The material was well presented and easy to follow. The instructor skillfully described the functionality in the code... to reinforce to training objectives for the lesson.

By Scott C

Jul 10, 2019

Great for people who want to not delve too deep into theory and learn the latest tools to get going quickly. I had already done the Deep Learning specialization so I recommend that as a great complement for the theory part. I learned everything I needed to get going with a practical application in this course. My only complaint is that I felt that the quizzes were poorly designed - most questions emphasized whether you remembered a specific API's argument name, or some questions were a bit ambiguous. Otherwise, highly highly recommend the course.

By Santosh P Y

Jul 10, 2019

Great opportunity to experiment and learn through the exercises!

By Erling J

Jul 12, 2019

Brilliant course this. I especially enjoyed the parts about image augmentation with the use of ImageDataGenerator and the transfer learning addition wit huse of the Inception network.

By Vaskul V

May 22, 2019

Great Course!

By neko@live.it

May 27, 2019

FUN AND EASY

By Na

May 20, 2019

Thanks Mr. Moroney! But the course is a little easy.

By Dongxu Y

May 28, 2019

awesome and i wanna say thinks a lot.

By Mohanad Q A A

May 31, 2019

I hope all courses to be like this course or like andrew's ones. Very clear, easy to follow along, tons of info, direct to the point.

By Mastaneh T A

Jun 03, 2019

The pace of these two courses and the extremely to-the-point nature of the explanations, examples, and exercises enabled me to implement customized CNN-based codes my own data in only 5 weeks. Now I am definitely more confident to explore and implement more complex models and concepts in Tensorflow. Thanks to Andrew, Laurence, and the rest of the team for the very efficient learning experience and for sharing their knowledge and expertise.

By Abhishek P

Jun 10, 2019

Awesome Course!

I was quite familiar with CNNs before,but I gained few tricks and trips from great instructors!

I would highly recommend this course!

By Oleksandr M

Jun 11, 2019

It's very clear and useful! Thank you! :)

By Sui X

May 30, 2019

good for beginers

By Shweta S

Jul 16, 2019

very good content and every point are explained nicely.

By Eulier A G M

Jul 17, 2019

The course is marvelous explain and with clear, concise & straight forward concepts alike the practice project.

Take your time to understand the concepts, so you can move on.

I'll recommend to watch the specialization of Neural Network from Andrew Ng, to deeply understand the "magic" ( linear regression, matrices, derivatives) of Neural Networks.

By Mahamat M A A

Jul 17, 2019

The way this course was taught very easy and clear. Thank you for both of you :)

By Mohammad R

Jul 23, 2019

Thanks for this Amazing course

By Hafiz F A

Jul 25, 2019

Excellent Learning Material.

By Houssem A

Jul 24, 2019

The course is well structured and explained from trainer I feel that I have more information and get knowledge in tensorflow practices

By Ashish P

Best Explanation easy to understand

By Aptha G

Jul 24, 2019

Really helped a lot in understanding CNN, transfer learning.