Back to Critical Thinking Skills for the Professional

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Critical Thinking Skills for the Professional by University of California, Davis

Have you ever tried to find a solution to a problem only to realize you’ve been focusing on the wrong problem from the very beginning? Or you’ve proposed a solution only to have it shut down by your boss or coworkers? How stressful and defeating is that? With massive changes in our world that seem to create the most difficult of circumstances, both personally and professionally, your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver need to be further developed now more than ever. By the end of this course you will have learned and memorized a practical model to solve problems on your own and with others. These 7 critical steps will ensure that you have looked at a problem from every angle and considered multiple solutions. In fact, this dynamic and holistic approach will help you solve problems once and for all!...

SM
Apr 10, 2021

Many points touched upon were absent from the mind. But the real benefit has been made from the above. A lot of things have become clearer, especially after actually applying the Learning Points.

HS
Feb 21, 2021

I love the structure of the course. The steps are easy to remember with the help of Kinetic Memorization. Overall, this course exceeds my expectation. Thank you.

1 - 25 of 36 Reviews for Critical Thinking Skills for the Professional

By Hermi S

Feb 22, 2021

By Syamsul A A R

Mar 20, 2021

It has been a great course as the shared tips and steps were practical and easy to apply. Nice and fun lecturer.

By Hani H Z

Sep 1, 2021

I​ really enjoyed this course, it is informative and I enjoyed the way of explaining the training, in a simple way

By KANJI C

Jul 20, 2021

I​ am so greatful to learn. Thank you so very much Diane Davidson. I enjoyed each session and felt like not stopping. The further guidance of learning about critical thinking, problem solving, among others were so awesome, thank you once again for attached links to further study. I already started to practice the seven steps to problem solving in my personal life and professional environment which is helping me so much, to be honest, I have learned a lot and enjoyed Diane Davidson's lessons, you are a blessing, a very good couch. I love you.

T​hank Coursera for the opportunity you give us learners to explore, learn more, add more skills into our lives, certifications too that are added on resume, words alone can not express my joy about Coursera, I continue to recommend it to my family, friends, at my work place. Thank you so very much for the services.

By Bogumila J

Mar 26, 2021

Great course. Can't wait to start using 7 step Problem Solving Model. I love kinetic memorisation technique - very useful!! Thank you Diane very much for your time to prepare this course and for sharing your knowledge!!!

By Shawky m

Apr 11, 2021

By Jasmine C

Sep 2, 2021

This is the best course I have taken in this specialization so far. I really enjoyed the hand movements to go along with the steps and that the instructor brought in real world examples.

By Le T M D

Sep 3, 2021

After the course, i have a working model to solve any problem, large and small. I believe that i can use the problem-solving skills in all aspects of my work and life. Many thanks!

By Christianus S A N

Mar 10, 2021

Easy learn course with good ilustration by Diane. Thank you for preparing this excellent course material.

By Mónica U L

Mar 22, 2021

Very good course and very easy to understand. I think all this is very useful for all kind of teams.

By Mz P

Apr 29, 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. It was engaging and relevant. Would recommend.

By Julfree S

Mar 14, 2021

This is a very good course, with excellent material, easy to apply.

By Kieron T

Feb 19, 2021

Great course!!! And thanks, Diane for doing it so enthusiastic :)

By Rupak M

Jan 23, 2021

What an awesome course. I just got an upgrade in my CT skills.

By Kirit A

Mar 1, 2021

Good course, easy to follow, interesting tests!

By nidhish s

Sep 13, 2021

Very nice and practical course. A must learn.​

By Hamid R

Jun 17, 2021

Cousera is very good for the mentoring

By Benidiktus G M

Mar 9, 2021

Interesting course and very relevant

By Uma A

Jul 17, 2021

learned 7 steps to solve problem

By Sunil K S

Jul 19, 2021

Excellent course for learning.

By Hanny H

Feb 25, 2021

Easy to follow and understand

By Sandra T