Back to Critical Thinking Skills for University Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Critical Thinking Skills for University Success by The University of Sydney

In this course, you will learn how to develop your Critical Thinking Skills to help you achieve success in your university studies. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Use critical thinking and argumentation in university contexts to improve academic results 2. Understand the importance and function of critical thinking in academic culture 3. Use a variety of thinking tools to improve critical thinking 4. Identify types of argument, and bias within arguments, in order to better evaluate the strength of arguments 5. Use evidence to support claims in arguments 6. Apply critical thinking and argumentation to real world problems and issues...

AH
May 13, 2019

Very interesting and well structured course. Condenses a lot of theory into something manageable and includes lots of quizes and exercises to put new learnings into practice.

R
Jul 10, 2020

Thank you so much.. I had a great time completing my assignments and answering assessments. I've learned a lot from this course.

1 - 25 of 113 Reviews for Critical Thinking Skills for University Success

By Alexander J H

May 14, 2019

By BHASKAR C M R

Aug 11, 2019

Fantastic course. It did give a depth and also made me practice critical thinking.

By Harkiranpal S K S

May 5, 2020

Excellent course. Really fantastic speakers. Really enjoyed every moment of it

By MR. P J

Jul 29, 2020

this is course is really important for learning about chances and instances in critical situation

By Tharini D A

Jun 8, 2020

I truly appreciate for giving me an opportunity to follow this course on Coursera. This course on Critical Thinking Skills for University Success has truly helped me to learn areas that I had not previously come across when studying as an undergraduate. Today, thanks to all the instructors who put their concerted efforts in teaching this course, I am confident to follow courses that involve and require Critical Thinking Skills. I am truly grateful to everyone of you. Many thanks to all.

By Dale L

Nov 21, 2020

This course provided good information and set the tone for academic writing, also improvement of academic and professional writing skills/techniques. It is valuable and the skills learnt will be beneficial for future writing. I am embarking on a new career as a professional writer. Thanks to the lecturers and presenters for the knowledge and expertise.

By Tuvilla-Llave T

Nov 1, 2020

It has been a great experience ! Thank you very much DOST Caraga and The University of Sidney and Sir Noel M. Ajoc for the patience in answering all my querries.

Maraming Salamat Po! (Thank you very much) from the Philippines to Australia

By Ajith K S

This course was really helpful. I learnt how to critically analyse a passage find fallacy,biases and assumptions in them. Now i can properly write a piece of essay with hedging and convey my message. Thank you Prof.Luke

By Trinh T T

Dec 22, 2019

Great course! It is very realistic, and in-detailed knowledge and exercises will help you a lot. I highly recommend the course, it is not only important for the uni life, but throughout your whole life :)

By Rochelle S B

Jul 11, 2020

By Juan E L S

Aug 10, 2020

This course is so important and necessary. The explanations were clear, concise, adequate and good.

I love it

By Lanlthds150132

Aug 15, 2020

I really like this course. It is really useful for me. I will try my best to complete all courses .

By Michael N A

I always want this course and finally I found it, I am glad to be part of Coursera

By Tran P N C (

Mar 5, 2021

𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁: https://www.facebook.com/logicmathplanet.tv/

By NURUL A B Z B A

Jan 27, 2021

It really help it because I can learn about the thing that I don't know before

By Amit W

Aug 4, 2020

Its great Platforms to learn and grow digital, Aspects so thanks to Caursera.

By Bibi R M

Oct 31, 2020

It is very informative. A lesson for a lifetime! Thank you very much!

By ROSLIN M

Jul 21, 2020

Good Learning experience if a candidate take the course seriously.

By Andrei V

Aug 6, 2020

I had many things to learn that will help me in my academic life.

By Phan T H ( H

Feb 10, 2021

learning coursera made me develop a lot. thank you very much

By Adham T

Aug 25, 2020

Perfect. Thank you so much to my teacher and other experts.

By Shraddha B

Wonderful Course!

A must for students at Universities

By Altynay A

Oct 7, 2020

I became a better critical thinker thanks to you!

By Bui L P L ( H

Feb 18, 2021

A lot of new knowledge, I don't know yet.

By ANEES F

Jul 21, 2020

critical thinking taught and learnt...