Back to Critical Thinking Skills for University Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Critical Thinking Skills for University Success by The University of Sydney

In this course, you will learn how to develop your Critical Thinking Skills to help you achieve success in your university studies. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Use critical thinking and argumentation in university contexts to improve academic results 2. Understand the importance and function of critical thinking in academic culture 3. Use a variety of thinking tools to improve critical thinking 4. Identify types of argument, and bias within arguments, in order to better evaluate the strength of arguments 5. Use evidence to support claims in arguments 6. Apply critical thinking and argumentation to real world problems and issues...

AH

May 14, 2019

Very interesting and well structured course. Condenses a lot of theory into something manageable and includes lots of quizes and exercises to put new learnings into practice.

R

Jul 11, 2020

Thank you so much.. I had a great time completing my assignments and answering assessments. I've learned a lot from this course.

1 - 25 of 59 Reviews for Critical Thinking Skills for University Success

By Alexander J H

May 14, 2019

By BHASKAR C M R

Aug 11, 2019

Fantastic course. It did give a depth and also made me practice critical thinking.

By Harkiranpal S K S

May 05, 2020

Excellent course. Really fantastic speakers. Really enjoyed every moment of it

By Tharini D A

Jun 08, 2020

I truly appreciate for giving me an opportunity to follow this course on Coursera. This course on Critical Thinking Skills for University Success has truly helped me to learn areas that I had not previously come across when studying as an undergraduate. Today, thanks to all the instructors who put their concerted efforts in teaching this course, I am confident to follow courses that involve and require Critical Thinking Skills. I am truly grateful to everyone of you. Many thanks to all.

By Ajith K S

This course was really helpful. I learnt how to critically analyse a passage find fallacy,biases and assumptions in them. Now i can properly write a piece of essay with hedging and convey my message. Thank you Prof.Luke

By Trinh T T

Dec 23, 2019

Great course! It is very realistic, and in-detailed knowledge and exercises will help you a lot. I highly recommend the course, it is not only important for the uni life, but throughout your whole life :)

By Rochelle S B

Jul 11, 2020

By Juan E L S

Aug 10, 2020

This course is so important and necessary. The explanations were clear, concise, adequate and good.

I love it

By Lanlthds150132

Aug 15, 2020

I really like this course. It is really useful for me. I will try my best to complete all courses .

By MR. P J

Jul 29, 2020

this is course is really important for learning about chances and instances in critical situation

By Michael N A

I always want this course and finally I found it, I am glad to be part of Coursera

By Amit W

Aug 04, 2020

Its great Platforms to learn and grow digital, Aspects so thanks to Caursera.

By ROSLIN M

Jul 22, 2020

Good Learning experience if a candidate take the course seriously.

By Andrei V

Aug 06, 2020

I had many things to learn that will help me in my academic life.

By Adham T

Aug 25, 2020

Perfect. Thank you so much to my teacher and other experts.

By Shraddha B

Wonderful Course!

A must for students at Universities

By Altynay A

Oct 07, 2020

I became a better critical thinker thanks to you!

By J R T

Jul 21, 2020

critical thinking taught and learnt...

By VinhNQHE141143

Apr 25, 2020

very usefull for me in my life

By NGUYEN T T M

Apr 23, 2020

it's so helpful for my brain

By john m