Back to Django Web Framework

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Django Web Framework by Meta

It's time to build something bigger. In this course, you will use the Django web framework to build, secure and administer a web server. You will have the opportunity to create, design and configure a web app using the Django framework in-line with best practices. Explore the usage of models in Django and their relationship to databases. Use views to render requested data to meaningful template structures for a composed user interface (UI). Implement proactive security practices and mitigate common security risks. B​y the end of the course you will be able to: • Design a Django web application using Python, HTML and CSS. • Describe and implement the HTTP request response cycle by creting views, routes and templates. • Describe and build a data model to create database tabless and dynamic web forms. • Explore the Django Template Language to create dyanamic webpages that display data stored in a database. • Create, share and test your web application by using industry standard best practice and guidelines. To succeed in this course, you are required to have a fundamental knowledge of the following: HTML and CSS Python MySQL You also require basic internet navigation skills and an eagerness to get started with coding in Django!...

YM

Dec 16, 2022

I truly enjoy this course, Feeling comfortable working with Django framework after completing the course

KG

Dec 16, 2022

Great and clear introduction! Thanks for putting together the content and additional readings.

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for Django Web Framework

By Thitiphong W

Dec 7, 2022

Their code snippet and lab instructions have so many errors. The course material is too repetitious and poorly organized. I know that facing the error is a normal thing in programming that developers have to deal with, but did the instructor intentionally create the error on purpose? Who knows...

By Wesley S

Dec 4, 2022

Needs rewritten numerous places. The instructions conflict with in many instances

By HuyNT27

Dec 3, 2022

This course helps me learn a lot about web development.

By Hamza a

Jan 28, 2023

Dear Instructors,

I hope this note finds you well. My name is Hamza Ayed and I am writing to express my gratitude for the Django Web Framework course that I have recently taken. I have always been interested in web development and have been looking for a way to expand my knowledge in this field. This course came as an opportunity for me to do so, and I am happy to say that I have learned a lot from it.

The course has helped me understand the basics of the Django framework and how it can be used to create web applications. I have learned about the different components of the framework such as views, models, and templates, and how they work together to create a seamless user experience.

I loved the way the course was structured and the way the material was presented. The instructors were knowledgeable and helpful, and the examples provided were practical and easy to understand. The course also provided a great opportunity to interact with other students and share our knowledge and experiences.

I would like to thank the instructors and the staff at avatarTaught for all their hard work and dedication in making this course a success. I am looking forward to applying what I have learned in my future projects.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Hamza Ayed

By Siarhei S

Dec 27, 2022

This course provides all the basics to build a simple data-driven web application. However, loot's of things still need to be investigated on top of this course until you can be able to build real stuff.

By Panagiotis K

Jan 13, 2023

It was great course , it really analyzes everything . Every developer who wants to follow the back-end path should watch this course

By Yahaya S M

Dec 17, 2022

By Ksenia G

Dec 17, 2022

By Jansenio A

Feb 1, 2023

Very interesting course. Highly recommended, particularly if you like programming in Python.

By Khaled D I K

Dec 26, 2022

before this course can't do any web site now i can do

By Julio G

Jan 14, 2023

I find this course a perfect kickstart to django

By Jahedul A

Jan 2, 2023

Quite a good course. Elaborate and In-depth.

By Duah K

Jan 12, 2023

GOOD, WELL TUTORED. MAY GOD BLESS META

By vignaux

Dec 26, 2022

Excellent and great exhaustive course

By Alireza R

Dec 14, 2022

I learned a lot from this course.

By Vladimir F

Jan 23, 2023

Easy and systematic approach

By Mohamed A

Jan 27, 2023

these course is good course

By Mostafa R

Dec 19, 2022

worthwhile

By Zejd I

Jan 7, 2023

Knowledge provided by course is really valuable, but projects and final projects needs to be harder ...

By Tiago I

Jan 10, 2023

It's a great course, not too deep, neither too shallow.

By Mariline C

Jan 3, 2023

this is not for beginners