Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

MH
Oct 10, 2021

this course is amazing, give me a lot of knowledge i haven't know before. give me a lot of benefit. so insightful. thank you so much university of minnesota, the lecture, and especially for Coursera.

BO
Jun 30, 2018

Another great course. This course explains and delivers the benefits of having clear goals and objectives that outline who, what, and when of the employee and reduces any surprises to expectations!

76 - 100 of 489 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By YEMINA R L

Oct 15, 2021

​It was a great training with a womderful approach and excellent trainer, I am very delighted with this training, it will be very good knowledge for my performance. I willtake it twice.

Jan 9, 2020

A really good and very useful course , its helping me as in a beginner stage yet much helpful it has come up too.There are many more courses i wish to apply and will surely opt for it.

By Pankaj C

Jan 7, 2020

Professor Larry Bourgerie is excellent and his notes and style of teaching are exceptional. I believe you can read those notes like a storybook and come out tops. Absolutely loved it.

By Sigrid M

Jan 26, 2021

Great outline and demonstration of knowledge. This course is very interactive and teaches you several life lessons applicable to the HR Department and the organization as a whole.

By Geraldine C N

Jul 26, 2020

I was searching for a course that would teach me something about managing employees but Larry Bourgerie left me with so much more than that! I'm really glad I took this course.

By Hina A

Jul 12, 2020

Thank you So Much Mr. Larry for conducting this course,Very knowledgeable and gained extensive knowledge, Completed the third part and going to enroll the next one.Many Thanks,

By Irina M S

May 21, 2019

Thank for this well structured interesting course. It was my pleasure to learn how to be good at managing performance. I hope this course will help me change my career path.

By Wrennecia T

Oct 4, 2018

This course works in collaboration with the other two courses which gives in depth knowledge of Managing Employee Performance in the HR field. The teacher is also awesome!

By Shyreen J

Jul 18, 2020

This is a fantastic course for any HR Professional who is involved in or would like to learn more about Performance Management as well as Employee Engagement and Culture

By Ajala, O P

Apr 25, 2020

This is the best online course I ever attended, simple and easily adaptable to my organization setting as a manager and HR professional . Thank you Prof Larrie Bourgie

By George A

Apr 15, 2021

This is a course I particularly enjoyed due to its learning value, content, structure, and content delivery! Thank you Prof Larry Bourgerie for an excellent course!

By Nan L

Mar 14, 2018

Everything was great! I particularly like the design that at the beginning of each video, there is a slide including 'after this video you will know/be able to ...'

By Cassandra G

Jun 25, 2017

The material in this course was extremely applicable to real-life situations. It gave me a great foundation for building our team's performance management system.

By Mariam Q

Apr 11, 2017

I am Mariam Qavtaradze and I want to say thanks to Lary and to all team who gave me the chance learn a lot and very interesting things ! Thank you all very much !

By PANKAJ T

Apr 25, 2020

This is one of the courses that every manager should take. its consist of very powerful tools that manager should utilize during performance management process.

By Preya S

Jun 6, 2020

I enjoyed Mr. Larry's lectures a lot. he was so great at explaining and providing examples. this is what encouraged and motivated me to attend class everyday.

By AMANDA J

Sep 2, 2020

The lessons were very informative and attractive. I highly appreciate and pay much gratitude for all the efforts of dear Sir to make this course a success.

By Emma C

Apr 21, 2020

Very enjoyable course, great overview to the topic and engaging instructor. The content became a little repetitive near the end but that was still useful.

By Jessica S

Jul 8, 2017

Full of great knowledge. I loved this teacher's teaching style full of life experience, facts and easy to understand; but the class was still challenging.

By Chin P L

Oct 10, 2020

Totally enjoyed Mr. Larry's illustration rich slides and comprehensive lecture. I learn so much with in-depth perspective shared by Mr. Larry. Thank you!

By Sourabh A

Apr 29, 2020

It was an awesome course with a very well explained approach by the professor. Just loved it !!!

Thank you so much University of Minnesota & Coursera !!!

By neha p

Apr 15, 2020

The professor has impressive knowledge about his specialization. This course helped me understand about performance management with scientific approach.

By Kasuntha M

Nov 26, 2020

Great course to learn and apply HR principles in reality. I highly recommend this course. Thank you all for the immense support throughout the course.

By E A

May 3, 2020

Thanks for the course. Explanations are easy to understand. The examples are clear. I will look forward to wait for other courses of this professor.

By Eissa A R A M

Aug 30, 2019

This course really enhanced my view and skills to managing employees performance. Thanks for the great content and the way of conveying the message