Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

BO
Jun 30, 2018

Another great course. This course explains and delivers the benefits of having clear goals and objectives that outline who, what, and when of the employee and reduces any surprises to expectations!

NN
Aug 2, 2020

This course was very well structured with lots of information. The curriculum was very short and clear. My hearty thanks to the instructor who sho designed the course with high content clarity.

101 - 125 of 388 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By Soumma D

Apr 30, 2020

Extremely instructional. Professor Larry is an amazing teacher who actually uses points rather than verbose to explain topics.

By Haminat A

Nov 17, 2020

Excellent and well tailored course. Thank you Coursera, thank you the course instructor (Larry Bourgerie) and the whole team.

By David j R M

Sep 11, 2020

Excellent course, very complete, dynamic and enlightening, I feel that I learned too much for the future work I want to reach

By Monica O

Jun 29, 2020

Amazing course Full of interesting points. Practical and clear iindications and really complete. Congrats to the professor!

By Shubha I

Oct 17, 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Every manager must take these courses to better understand and motivate their team members.

By Stefania S F

Apr 16, 2020

This is an excellent course. The instructor is engaging, and there is memorable content that I will bring into my role.

By Irena K

Mar 19, 2020

It was an interesting course, and I learnt a lot of new information that can help me in the further career development.

By Cynthia C Z

Nov 18, 2020

Prof Larry I loved your course. Very interactive and very comprehensive. I learned so much from your course.

By Neifi M C

Sep 26, 2020

Un curso excelente, completo y muy entretenido. El profesor claramente es una persona super inteligente y preparada.

By Serugo A

Oct 19, 2019

This course has greatly impacted me with skills in Managing Employee Performance; real practical life time skills

By JAIJEETH.T

Aug 14, 2020

Quality lecturer ,nice and understandable background videos and oresentation .Worth doing this wonderful course.

By Hébreu J

May 22, 2020

This training is very enriching. I learn a lot in such a short period of time and I love the methodology

adopted.

By Shaheen K

Apr 14, 2020

Very well designed course. The instructor did a great job in preparing me to carry out skills in the real world.

By Saurabh C

Apr 9, 2020

Its very interactive session, in between quiz & questions ensure you stay focused. I liked the content & method

By Roy P

Jul 18, 2016

It is a facet that any organization needs work on. It helps with overall engagement and retention of employees.

By Charmis T

Sep 12, 2020

Every course is truly informative and engaging. You can really apply it in your day to day challenges in work.

By Camilla S

May 10, 2016

Favorite course of all. Larry is such a likable teacher and very good, was actually sad that his course ended.

By Sandra S

Nov 29, 2017

Loved the handouts that went with the lectures. I found this very helpful. Great class full of information.

By Ingabire J

Aug 26, 2020

The course is very important. it will help me to improve the performance management at my workplace.

Thanks

By Alberto T C

Jul 23, 2018

Awesome course! So many amazing pointers and learning points that are great to take into any organization!

By Maria J

Oct 27, 2017

The teacher it's a very nice man, and the examples resonates with our jobs in the real world. Good course!

By MARYAM Y A

Jul 27, 2020

thanks a lot for valuable information , i am sure that will add to my knowledge and experience at my work

By VINITH.K

Feb 24, 2019

helped me to learn several aspects of employee performance and gain knowledge about employee performance

By GABRIELA G M

Aug 20, 2018

Excellent course, it will be very useful to apply it with my managers starting with Service Leadership.

By Jackie

Aug 6, 2017

It was an excellent course. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the lectures. Thanks so much!