Back to Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone by Facebook

In this capstone course, you will practice creating a presentation on the marketing campaign you’ve been developing throughout the program with a project where you will gain hands-on experience with communicating results and formulating recommendations based on the results of a social marketing campaign. In addition, you will sign up for and take the Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam and receive your Digital Marketing Associate Certification from Facebook. After successfully completing your project and passing the Facebook exam, you will receive your Coursera certificate of completion for the Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate Program. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Present and communicate the results of a campaign to a team • Complete the Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam This course is for people who have completed all 5 previous courses of the Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate and are ready to take their Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam and complete a Capstone project to receive their Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate. In order to take the exam, learners must have access to a Mac or PC with a webcam....

PT
Apr 25, 2021

T\n\nh\n\ne\n\nc\n\no\n\nu\n\nr\n\ns\n\ne\n\ns\n\ni\n\ns\n\ng\n\nr\n\ne\n\na\n\nt\n\n. almost 2 days I haven't receive any professional certification badge yet

MM
Jan 29, 2021

A very good course, very professional and giving you practical skills. I am very impressed and I am grateful for the materials that help me in my work.

1 - 22 of 22 Reviews for Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone

By Michal M

Feb 10, 2021

The final project was confusing. For example, we were told to use the provided materials, which consisted of one creative, yet we had to provide two images of creatives for evaluation. The presentation template had no place to insert ROAS, yet we were expected to provide it. In other words, there were a few inconsistencies in the final project.

On the Facebook Blueprint side, I had an issue with time of the exam. It was in CST, which turned out to be Central Standard Time and not China Standard Time where I live. I got a notification that my exam starts in 30 minutes, so I took it at 10 pm, already in my pajamas. XD

The overall experience was very positive for the entire professional certificate, however. I'm glad I decided to take the final course (which was optional for me). It was a good summary of everything we've learned throughout the previous courses.

By Michał J

Jan 30, 2021

By AHMAD H

Jan 30, 2021

By Robilin P

Feb 15, 2021

Great capstone project! It tested all our knowledge from the 5 previous courses and we were able to apply it to an output. I will definitely use this for future reference! Grateful for Anke and Daniel! More of this, please!

By David S

Apr 2, 2021

A very detailed and thorough course. The instructors are very knowledgeable and make it so easy to understand. I highly recommend.

By Baduruliyage K A

Mar 28, 2021

This specialization is well planned and learning materials are very clear you can enjoy this specialization very well. Also, I already obtained Social media Profesional badge and Facebook Digital marketing associate badge. Those are very valuable to every digital marketer. If you are Related to digital marketing HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FOLLOW THIS SPECIALIZATION.

By Marcelo C S

Apr 1, 2021

This final course and all the previous ones helped me achieve a new and important step in my future career and goals. The lessons, the quizzes, and all the assignments were extremely helpful.

By Patricia A T

t

. almost 2 days I haven't receive any professional certification badge yet

By Bruno E P A

Mar 2, 2021

Amazing how technology lead us here where we can learn so freely.

By Andrew N

Feb 27, 2021

The best online course I have ever taken exceptional

By Michael L M D

Apr 13, 2021

Very helpful in helping get certified in Facebook.

By Rayeed H

Apr 30, 2021

This, was epic. Thank you facebook and Coursera.

By Magda G S

Feb 18, 2021

The BEST digital marketing course I have taken!

By 이병주

Mar 6, 2021

What a great course I loved it

By Sean R P I

Mar 5, 2021

Excellent

By Tomasz P

Mar 11, 2021

except few times technical problems in tool, really nice and usefull course.

By Adrian G

Mar 11, 2021

Finished this back in January just received my certification for this in March.