Back to Meta Social Media Marketing Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Meta Social Media Marketing Capstone by Meta

In this capstone course, you will practice creating a presentation on the marketing campaign you’ve been developing throughout the program with a project where you will gain hands-on experience with communicating results and formulating recommendations based on the results of a social marketing campaign. In addition, you will sign up for and take the Meta Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam and receive your Digital Marketing Associate Certification from Meta. After successfully completing your project and passing the Meta exam, you will receive your Coursera certificate of completion for the Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate Program. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Present and communicate the results of a campaign to a team • Complete the Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam This course is for people who have completed all 5 previous courses of the Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate and are ready to take their Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam and complete a Capstone project to receive their Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate. In order to take the exam, learners must have access to a Mac or PC with a webcam....

NR

Nov 1, 2021

The instructors were phenomenal, they have so much experience and took their time in creating a curriculum that is filled with a lot of useful information that you will use as a Social Media Marketer.

ES

Jan 28, 2022

I'm so excited to have completed this course and I'm thankful to Coursera and particularly my lecturers. I've learnt so much and I’m ready to face the world of digital marketing.

26 - 50 of 84 Reviews for Meta Social Media Marketing Capstone

By Michael L M D

Apr 13, 2021

Very helpful in helping get certified in Facebook.

By Maria R P

Aug 28, 2021

AMAZING COURSE WITH DOUBLE CERTIFICATION

By Rayeed H

Apr 30, 2021

This, was epic. Thank you facebook and Coursera.

By DUSENGE w

Jul 21, 2021

lectures are so detailed and very informative

By Sean R P I

Mar 5, 2021

Excellent

By VINAYAN

Jun 13, 2021

Hey , I have completed all course, projects and assignments, Even received badge from facebook up on successful completion of the blue print exam. But still not received coursera certificate. Pls verify and confirm,

By Thaumaturge I

Mar 15, 2022

Remarkbly easy but impossible to complete becasue Coursera does not seem to retain the coursework details. I took this course when it was first released but the final course was not ready for sometime by which time my coursework was lost and this is needed to complete the course.

By Adrian G

Mar 11, 2021

Finished this back in January just received my certification for this in March.

By Kelsey H

Apr 4, 2022

Loved this entire course! The only thing I didn't love was the discussion boards and the lack of interaction between peers and anyone moderating the boards, but, overall, it was a great experience, and I really learned a lot of valuable information that I will take with me into my future endeavors. Thankful to the instructors and everyone who had a hand in putting these courses together!

By Michael E

Jan 29, 2022

By Ria C V M

May 19, 2022

Great course! very informative. i enjoy the quiz, espcially the peer graded assignment. One of the best courses i took. Thanks to the TEACHERS also.

By Macris A

May 23, 2022

Excelent oveview of social media landscape! You learn all the important KPIs and also how to work in Ads Manager. I really enjoy this course!

By Adrian S R

Jun 16, 2022

Fue una gran experiencia y adquirí nuevas habilidades para comunicar los resultados de una campaña de redes sociales.

By Dawn N

Jun 8, 2022

The program was taught exceptionally well. The instruction was tailored so well and was very easy to understand.

By Robert H

Jan 27, 2022

Fantastic course. Great instructors, courses were clear and relevant. Overall, wonderful course!!!

By Oumayma M

May 26, 2022

I'm so happy and proud about this experience thank you META and all the team

By Azeez T O

Apr 12, 2022

​Most hands on course out of the whole 6. Very informative and practical

By Yevanhelina B

Jul 14, 2022

I​ really love the team of professional tutors! Love this course

By Mikko S

Apr 11, 2022

I like how it semi-prepares you for the real world.

By Kimberly L

May 16, 2022

This course was so informative and easy to follow.

By Magda G S

Feb 18, 2021

The BEST digital marketing course I have taken!

By Jupiter K