Back to Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting by IESE Business School

Financial Accounting is often called the language of business; it is the language that managers use to communicate the firm's financial and economic information to external parties such as shareholders and creditors. Nobody working in business can afford financial illiteracy. Whether you run your own business, work as a manager or are just starting your career, you want to understand financial information and be able to interact with accountants, controllers, and financial managers. You want to talk business! This course will provide you with the accounting language's essentials. Upon completion, you should be able to read and interpret financial statements for business diagnosis and decision-making. More importantly, you will possess the conceptual base to keep learning more sophisticated accounting and finance on your own. Do not forget that, as with any other language, becoming proficient with accounting requires constant practice....

EN

Jul 17, 2018

The course was very interesting with a lot of real-life scenarios that made it very relatable. I will highly recommend it to anyone trying to find thier way through financial accounting principles.

DP

Jul 17, 2017

Its pretty easy to understand with a relevant real world example on how to understand financial statements. It also provide further reading which is helpful for ones who want to learn more

1 - 25 of 224 Reviews for Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting

By Ezinneamaka N

Jul 17, 2018

By daru p

Jul 17, 2017

By Vira M

May 24, 2019

The greatest learnings which I ever passed.

By Dan G

May 21, 2019

This course brought back pleasant memories from my University.

A+ Would definitely recommend.

By Melody K C

Jun 18, 2019

Excellent course! I learned so much!

By GABRIELA K Z O

Jun 08, 2019

ES MUY BUENO PROFESIONALMENTE

By Islam Q S M

Jun 08, 2019

it is unimaginable to grasp accounting basics that easy , it is highly recommended for understanding financial accounting foundation

By Megha W

May 29, 2019

At the start I thought it's not going to be a great course but I was wrong! Prof. Marc is really good and the explanations along with the examples are great to understand the course. Definitely a good course

By Daniel S R

May 29, 2019

Short and straight to the point. I learned the foundations of accounting in an easy way.

By Jie S

Aug 12, 2019

The prefoessor is super good.

By Manoj K S

Aug 30, 2016

Excellent course.

Excellent content

Excellent and lucid presentation.

Now I got a feel that I understand standards of accounting, and I am a hard core engineer.

Thanks a lot.

By Kartik M

Jul 01, 2017

Excellent teaching style and ver god knowledge. I am now able to read and understanding the balance, income statement, profit and loss statement and cash statement of various companies.

By David G B

Jan 27, 2019

Brilliant!

By Yuriy Z

Nov 08, 2018

great info. finally I can read financial statements of my company

By Gustiningdiah P

Nov 08, 2018

A really helpful course for someone who is a beginner in learning the principles of accounting.

By Muhammad F

Nov 14, 2018

Good Work

By Michał K

Jan 21, 2019

Very good course to gain basic knowledge of financial accounting even if you have no background on that. Prof. Marc Badia leads the course in a interesting and well-structured way. Lectures, writing materials and quizzes which Prof. provides are very interesting and well-made. The technical aspects of the course are also great - audio and video is of very good quality and the speaking is easily understandable. I recommend this course for everyone.

By ALMUGTABA H H S

Jan 23, 2019

no words to describe how much I get benefits from this fascinating course

By Riccardo D

Feb 08, 2019

Very easy to follow and very well structured. It really helped me understand the base of accounting and I would consider this course to others.

By Mohamed M A Z A

Feb 11, 2019

Very informative, clear and concise explaining for introduction to accounting. The professor, Marc Badia, explains everything with examples and numbers so you're more aware of how to use the knowledge. All in all I liked the course and I had a nice experience.

By saritha S

Feb 24, 2019

To the details , helps a lot for me to have a basic !

By Claudia G A

Mar 08, 2019

This course was well structured and had great examples. I really enjoyed the videos and I will be pursuing the remaining courses :)

By Laura A

Aug 06, 2018

Easy, understandable, a great introduction for beginners.

By Raul C P

Aug 12, 2018

Very simple way to be introduced to Financial Accounting and reach a very decent starting level in a very short time. I wish I had done this course before my accounting unit in my BSc. It is explained in a very simple, enjoyable and logical way. Quizes are at a good level and ensure you are reached the level.

Great job IESE!