Back to The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis by The University of Melbourne

In this course, participants will learn the foundations of accounting principles and financial analysis, develop an understanding of the links between these, and the measurement of value creation at the firm level. This is the first course in a four-course Specialization on the Essentials of Corporate Financial Analysis and Decision-Making, created in partnership between the University of Melbourne and Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon). View the MOOC promotional video here: http://tinyurl.com/jeoa83t...

JR

Really insightful instruction on the basics of accounting and finance! I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to begin learning about financial analysis. No prior experience is needed.

JC

Jul 18, 2016

WOW!!! By far the BEST Course in Coursera catalog! Incredible the tools that are taught. Thanks so much. Absolutely recommended for every person regardless of professional background.

26 - 50 of 183 Reviews for The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis

By Anna F D

This course was very insightful. It's a great refresher course if you have a finance background. It's also beginner-friendly if you do not have finance background.

By Kevin C

Jul 14, 2016

I am not in financial major, but the with the help the this course, they teach the basic conceptions and ideas about corporation finance.

I appreicate a lot.

By Olzhas A

Jul 08, 2020

a great course with professional tutors! Really recommend you to study this course if you want to have a primary background in financial analysis!

By Niranjan K P

Dec 10, 2018

Excellent online learning and assignments, got good knowledge on financial analysis and very useful in my daily work. Thank you Coursera Team.

By AADAM B .

Nov 09, 2019

I learn overall marketing financial and i analysis it thank for who teach me about financial analysis and finally for this coursera website.

By Muhsin A R

May 08, 2020

It is a great course. The instructors present the topics very easily.This course can help you understanding your knowledge more deeply.

By Moazam A

Dec 14, 2019

I feel honored that I have been part of this prestigious course. I learned very much about different financial markets and variables.

By Sanjit K M

Sep 06, 2019

This course enables understanding of finance terms and calculation in much effective way for someone who new joins Financial Domain.

By Tamar G

Sep 03, 2019

The course was very interesting. The most interesting part was the last assignment. It is really practical, not only theoretical.

By Elena S

Feb 27, 2018

Great course to get a preliminary understanding of the key accounting principles and the essentials of the financial analysis.

By Lilian V

Gave me the knowledge and tools I needed to analyse the liquidity of companies that I may like to invest in in the future.

By Dung N T

Mar 16, 2017

This is very useful and interesting course. This helps to obtain deep financial knowledge for my career in Credit Analysis

By Arun B

Sep 25, 2018

Lots of new information, has opened my eyes to the complexity of accounting and finance in large corporations

By Joseph C

May 09, 2020

A fantastic overview with details, concepts, tools, methods, and purpose regarding Financial Analysis.

By Gerhard S

Jan 17, 2016

If you have no idea about how corporations and financial institutions works this a really good primer.

By CHHAVI K

Mar 16, 2020

Very informative course, it will enhance my financial skills in teaching, thanks COURSERA !!!!!!!!

By Diego C

Apr 26, 2020

I get a good introductions on the main tools to start to perform and interpret financial analysis

By Julian R

Jan 05, 2020

Although I don't enjoy accounting, I did enjoy the course because it was concise and informative.

By Dionysios X

Feb 27, 2016

It is a great opportunity for whom wants to break into Financial Analysis and Corporate Finance.

By Eduardo R

Jan 18, 2016

Very good introductory course for those who have to understand the basic of financial analysis

By Malik M

Dec 16, 2015

Great course for a conceptual introduction to Financial Accounting and Basic Corporate Finance

By Juan C D F

Jun 18, 2017

The material and information are very well structured, I would totally recommend this course.

By José A S R

May 17, 2016

Excellent content and a simple manner but effective to transfer the knowledge of the issues.

By Myra S

Oct 29, 2019

Very well structured and thought out. I got a lot out of this course. Highly recommended.

By Rose G

Jan 04, 2016

Excellent! Very good tool for who works in financial. Very well explained with examples.