Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

SD

Aug 07, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

4076 - 4100 of 4,907 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Maggie L

Sep 24, 2018

the course is simple and understandable for a freshman interested in food and health. The recommendation is that it would be more wonderful if the course talk more about different culture of foods.

By Tzvi S

May 11, 2017

This is a great course for those interested in learning more about what goes on their plate and how to make it healthier. There are some very interesting insights about how we view food culturally.

By Gisela L T

May 02, 2020

Me parecio un curso sencillo e interesante, me faltaria un poco mas de informacion de como estan compuestos los alimentos y me hubiese gustado que el examen estuviese tambien en español, gracias

By Vani S

May 05, 2020

i think it was an amazing course. it will help you value home cooked food a lot more .well i did understand a lot of things in here and ofcourse not to forgot the importance of home cooked food.

By Aakanksha C

Jul 03, 2018

It was very informative. Though it could have included more topics related to beverages like green tea, black coffee, or about metabolism, different types of fruits and nutritional value of each.

By Juan G

Jul 10, 2017

It was a good learning experience, I do wish it was more in depth with regards to meal planning and grocery shopping. But i guess I'd have to talk to a nutritionist directly with regards to that.

By Carolina D L R E

May 21, 2018

The course is such a good way to start into the health life for those who are interested in healthier food. The videos and the information are clear and easy to understand. I totally recomended.

By Aiaze M

Feb 13, 2016

Good course, easy to follow and informative. I regret that the content was so basic, I would have loved more depth particularly when the instructor is so knowledgeable and such a good speaker!

By Istvan F

Dec 17, 2019

Quick and Helpful really good course if you want to improve your food lifestyle !

I just think that it was lacking a few scientific explanations but beside that it is 100% worth your time !

By Victoria M

Jul 01, 2020

The course is useful, I’d recommend it. Didn’t like gluten free crepes recipe. Nuts would add several times more calories and Nutella has palm oil, surprised to see it in Maya’s kitchen.

By Debbie M

Feb 02, 2016

Interesting to learn about the modern US diet and why it doesn't work. I thought it was a great intro course on benefits of eating at home but more important eating meals cooked at home.

By Julia B

May 08, 2020

Was truly an introduction to food science. If this is not a topic you've engaged with before, this is a really easy place to start learning and thinking about what you put in your body.

By nidhika j

Jul 06, 2020

it was a good course with lot of information about the kind of food to eat and the quality and quantity of food. but u should incease the eggless veg receipes u were showing in week 5

By Rodolfo T M

Jun 18, 2018

Very interesting Course. I liked the way that every single aspect of Food and Health was explain.I also liked the tips and examples of what should we do in our daily basis. Thank you.

By Madhav B

Aug 19, 2020

One of the great Health informatics that we can learn online in a brief time. Thank you Coursera and Stanford for providing such course. stay happy , healthy , safe and Blessed :) .

By Anna A

Jun 10, 2019

This course was basic and a great starting point if you are not familiar with nutrition concepts. I especially loved the recipes and cooking demonstration at the end of the course.

By Abha A

Mar 11, 2018

Really simple course! Great visual aid as well. However, I would like it to be a bit more harder (and maybe customizable for vegetarians). It could be longer and more detailed too.

By Barbara M M

Feb 12, 2016

Really interesting! Now a days I act suspicious about the food I'm buying. It's a journey to integrate this information to a healthy lifestyle, the workshop is great help for that.

By Dua J

Sep 14, 2020

it was very nicely explained, and I enjoyed taking this course. but I feel like it could have been a little more informative, other than that it was a course totally worth taking.

By Sỹ H N

Nov 19, 2019

A very well designed course for beginners in the nutrition field like me. It helps me understand the basics of science and inspires me to cook, eat and live better. Thanks Maya!

By Olga N

Apr 18, 2016

It is a very basic course, very useful for general public. But if your specialization is nutrition or public health, this course is way too easy and does not have enough info.

By Lucie S

May 11, 2017

Great introduction course about nutrition and healthy eating habits. It really helps to make better food choices when shopping groceries by following some of the useful tips.

By MUHAMMAD M I

Apr 17, 2020

I have learnt some different issues which things i do mistakenly to consume food. It will help me to make a good healthier diet and also help me to change my food behavior.

By Anna F

Mar 21, 2017

The information is helpful and practical, but the recipes at the end with all that butter and eggs just do not correspond to the message of this course to eat mostly plants

By Glyn W

Apr 06, 2020

All the information was great but for €35 and you get a downloadable certificate that's pretty cheap, if was a employer and i saw a piece of printed paper, I would laugh