Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Aug 27, 2019

26 - 50 of 2,836 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Gaspar R

Dec 04, 2018

Ireally enjoyed it and it made me reflect on my eating habits.

By Asjad A S

Really Very Informative Course

By GU Z Q

Dec 03, 2018

It is useful and helpful for me to learn how to form a healthy diet, such as eating less processed food and more vegetables than carbohydrates, less sugar.

By André G P A J

Dec 04, 2018

Um curso pequeno, mas com muita qualidade pra quem é iniciante na área, pode mudar sua visão sobre comida e a sua preparação das refeições.

By muskan g

Dec 03, 2018

i really liked this subject want to know more about it , if there are any more subjects related it i ll be happy to gain knowledge from them

By Josè H V

GENIAL.

En estos momentos estoy un poco mal de salud y este curso me cayó como caído del cielo, gracias enormes a quien lo hizo, a quien lo pensó y a Maya, la persona que conocí a través de este vídeo.

Bendiciones para cada uno de ustedes y reciban un abrazo cordial también para cada uno de ustedes EQUIPO MARAVILLOSO, que comparte para la salud de millones de personas.

By Anu A

Dec 19, 2018

This is a wonderful intro to healthy eating, including the science behind foods and the psychology behind food advertising. I would highly recommend this to any teenager going off to college or really anyone who is learning how to cook or lose weight. I appreciate the nice graphics and the clear explanations. Even though I've taken other food and health courses before, I still learned some things with this class and it was so short/concise that it was worth it. Thank you, Dr. Adam and Mr. Pollan!

By Martin R

Dec 07, 2018

Very helpful

By Katalin V

Dec 08, 2018

It was very easy to understand and quite informative at the same time

By swatigrover

Dec 09, 2018

Excellent course. This course is a reminder that health is wealth and good food is the route to good health. And therefore, we cannot outsource this work to large manufacturers of processed food or restaurants for that matter. We need to take charge of what we eat, how we eat and how much of it we eat. And fad diets are maybe convenient ways of reaching some goals in the short term but in the long run they are harmful for our well-being.

By ankur

Dec 24, 2018

This course really introduces the basics of food & health in a very simple yet effective manner. Great thing is, it goes in to details which are necessary without making it too technical. It also covers a little bit of history, basically as a introductory course which is adds value to the overall knowledge.

By Sebastian U

Dec 24, 2018

Throughout the videos I have watched, I enjoyed the amount of rich information I was able to obtain and expressed in a manner that is easy to understand. I as the student was able to learn the different ways of evaluating food in people everyday lives and how to properly manage the amount of food intake and the do's and don'ts for everyday nutrition.

By Zoran D

Dec 10, 2018

Good introduction in to subject.

By Fariza

Dec 12, 2018

absolutely loved the course! it was so useful! Thanks for an amazing course! it changed my eating habits. I am very glad for taking this course.

By Rajalakshmi

Dec 12, 2018

It was really a eye opener to the way we can change our view towards home cooking and food choices which may ultimately gift us a healthy life. I want to make my friends watch this and understand the beauty if food and health and how we can actually control it for our own benefit

By Melisa

Dec 13, 2018

Great course, short and to the point, with plenty of advice that can be implemented easily

By Omkarr D H

Dec 25, 2018

this is a wonderful start to know the science of the food we eat. this not only opens your eyes to the facts commercialism has hidden us from but also allows us to be more aware, as to what 'food' really is and what is not. I highly recommend it to all in every walks of life and all ages.

By Abdilda J

Dec 26, 2018

Mostly I knew before. This course has strengthened my knowledge and skills.

By Rafael S R

Dec 31, 2018

Very nice introduction and tips for begginers. It will be useful in my reeducation program regarding eating

Jan 01, 2019

good course

By Mitzi N H P A

Jan 28, 2019

Aprendí algunas cosas nuevas en cómo aprender a cuidar mi forma de alimentarme a mí y mi familia. También aprendí algunos tips sobre cómo realizar las compras en el supermercado, leer correctamente las etiquetas de los productos empacados y a realizar mejor los horarios entre semana para procurar comer más en casa y menos en restaurantes y en lugares de la calle.

By Kirill D

Jan 26, 2019

Very good

By Evgeniia

Jan 26, 2019

It is so helpful to broad your mind and come up with another look to your every day food.

By Vandana.R

Jan 27, 2019

Learnt a lot about food and the right way to consume it. It was a very informative online course. Thanks to Adam Smith ma'am for sharing the valuable information.

By Francie R L L

Jan 28, 2019

No pensé de que detrás del problema de la obesidad se encontraban temas vinculados con el hábito alimenticio, la manipulación de los alimentos por parte de las empresas. Estoy muy contenta con lo que voy aprendiendo hasta ahora.