Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Aug 27, 2019

476 - 500 of 4,674 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Mabel H

Apr 10, 2018

I learnt a lot in this amazing course, many important facts in my diary life, like the way to prepar my meals, and the nutritional real facts, so instead of buying processed food I'll definitely prepare my own healthier food.

By Sham A

May 09, 2017

This course was really helpful for me in many aspects. First, I, as a medicine student, need to know how to advise people in their diets. Second, I have had many problems about my weight and how I should eat better. Thank you.

By Julio R N P

May 04, 2020

I'm thankful for all the information and guide that improve our daily life. In fact, learn one of the ways to contribute of our health by eating healthy food and the best way to prepare it. I'm glad to have taken this course.

By David C

Jun 02, 2017

Was always intimidated to eat healthy because I didn't really know how to plan, cook, or prepare healthy meals. This course explained thing very simply. I feel confident that I can now maintain a healthier diet. Great course!

By Ekta S V

Jun 11, 2020

This is a very nice and useful course for every one. Being an alternative medicine practitioner, I like this course so much and feel highly relevant. I want to heartily congratulate Dr Maya and Michael Paul for their effort.

By Prashant S

Apr 06, 2020

Great course! The short videos with compact knowledge really motivate you to learn more and more. Maya Adam is a very good instructor and the interviews with Michael Pollan add more value to this course. 100% recommendable!

By Sara J

Apr 09, 2019

What I loved about this course that is short and simple. I liked the animations. I liked that in changed my view of food, since I've had a problem with eating food. I've learnt that I'm supposed to enjoy cooking and eating.

By Eva M K

Jun 15, 2016

Amazing and excellent course ! Well done!

This course is a great introduction into the up-to-date topics of food, nutrition and health!

It is very informative, helpful, enlightening with clear explanations and demonstrations!

By Antonella N

May 08, 2017

I thought the information was informative, basic yet necessary. For anyone just getting into health and needs some fundamental tips, this course is a great one. The instructor is clear and easy to learn from. Great Course!

By Emily N

Jan 15, 2017

This course is wonderful! Maya is a elegant lady, I like her a lot! I took her other course, too! The recipes she gave are so easy to practise! Will always love her and use all the wonderful tips in life, in everyday meal!

By Annette Q M

Sep 14, 2016

This course was enjoyable and I learned a lot about eating healthier. It made me look at food differently, and gave me hope that I can choose foods that are delicious and healthier for my family. Thank you so very much!!

By Pramod H

Jul 02, 2020

It was really very good course as it was important for us to keep your body healthy and fit and the objective of this course is mainly focuses on that. I thank Stanford University and Coursera for introducing such course.

By Parinaz S

Apr 10, 2020

One of the most helpful and informative courses I've taken so far. Videos are short and information are put in simple words which makes you engaged and excited for the next lesson. I recommend everyone taking this course.

By Macala W

Oct 27, 2019

Great overview of the current state of the American diet. I'd recommend it for food writers, health coaches and anyone who wants to start understanding what we should eat and why so many people have challenges to do that.

By Anis K

Sep 02, 2017

I just could not stop! I simply started it, and a few hours later...completed!

Absolutely attractive, informative, comprehensive, captivating speech style, simple and fun..

And most importantly HONEST.

By Khari H

This course was awesome and very informative with great introductory lessons and also tools to use to take home. It was straight to the point and very easy to comprehend and understand! Thank you for this amazing course!

By Alely M

May 22, 2020

Es un curso excelente, toda la metodología aplicada y la explicación es comprensible. La Dra. Maya explica de manera sencilla lo relacionado a la alimentación y la salud para que sea entendible para quien toma el curso.

By PRANTI B

I found this course very interesting. Specially the way they presented the course it attracted me so much that I wanted to know more and more. I came to know many more things which will be helpful for my future studies.

By Amanda M

Dec 19, 2019

This is a great course with information that was easy to understand and absorb. This course is great for people who want to start learning more about nutrition or learn ways they can improve their diet and food choices.

By Sonia N V G

Jul 18, 2019

It is a very basic course but it includes integrative medicine and wellbeing concepts. This allows students to obtain a holistic view of nutrition and how a health professional can impact on a social and personal level.

By Muhammad

Jul 05, 2018

One of best decision i have ever made to do a course online about food which we ignore the most.I have got at-least the basic knowledge of how to adopt healthy lifestyle and as being healthy is connected to being happy.

By maria s

Apr 14, 2018

this was such a great experience. my whole life changed after i took this course. i even lost some weight. and was able to help other people to change theirs habits, thank you so much to the instructor, she is the best.

By Patrick H

Jun 09, 2020

Very informative, but strongly focused on the USA. The lecturers are very likeable and the course is refreshingly designed.

In Europe the problem is not yet so far advanced, but still a excellent course for everyone!

By Kathy h

Jun 05, 2020

I think this is a good basic start on nutritional practices that are often neglected. It is a challenge to avoid the non-nutritional high calorie laden food items that jump off of the shelves and into the grocery cart.

By Danae

Feb 27, 2020

Me pareció un curso muy interesante. Te explica los fundamentos de nutrición y te ayuda a tener más conciencia de lo que consumes en tu dieta. Muy recomendado para personas que quieren mejorar sus hábitos alimenticios.