Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

GG
Oct 7, 2021

this course changed my view on healthy eating and also instilled healthy cooking habits in me! I absolutely oved the simple , delicious and healthy recipes! definitely trying them out ! Thank you Maya

CS
Aug 26, 2019

6326 - 6350 of 6,637 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Guillaume L

Apr 9, 2020

Nice course, clear and beautifully executed, but it is interesting only for people having absolutely no clue about cooking at home, I mean even just making a salad. Very USA focused.

By Alexis G

Oct 8, 2018

A good guide for beginners. I was expecting a University course in Nutrition, so I was disappointed. I wish I could reference the videos for my Health Coaching clients, though.

By Stacey O

Jan 3, 2017

This is all information I already have in my arsenal after researching health trends and learning more about how I should eat. I was hoping for something a little more detailed.

By Tahia T K

Oct 19, 2020

Plese gibe me a certificate i have worked very hard for it.please give me a certificate. Please 🙏🙏😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭🙏🙏🙏🙏.Please give the certificate. Please.

By Amber R

Jul 26, 2017

I enjoyed this course and thought it provided helpful, but very basic, information. I would recommend it for anyone who has little to no knowledge about the subject matter.

By Liga S

Aug 5, 2020

More suitable for people who rarely cook at home and struggle with weight and health problems. Very basic and simple information. All course can be finished in few hours.

By Kevin L

Oct 8, 2021

The first week provided a lot of information on how the body works with macros, however as the course went on it became more of a suggestive advice from professionals.

By Adhitya J

Jul 6, 2017

Great informational and short course that you can finish in a day, but didn't go too in-depth into the nutrition side. Focused on obesity trends and fighting those.

By Fernando E

Apr 7, 2020

Es un curso muy básico acerca de la nutrición pero ayuda a que te interese y que comiences a aprender acerca de la relación entre lo que comemos y nuestra salud.

By gaby z

Jul 16, 2020

creí que el curso tenia información mas científica y especifica. Me parece que es muy útil para obtener conocimientos básicos y aplicarlos en la vida diaria.

By Holger E

May 27, 2016

Interesting, but not so much new things to know when you've already learned about healthy food. It's ok.

It's quite hard because of the english language. :(

By Sol A

Jan 23, 2016

an easy course, i would reccomend it to novices to nutritional science. If you're a more seasoned nutritionist, move on and find a more challenging course.

By Julia T

Apr 27, 2021

Not as in- depth as I was hoping for, but still an interesting perspective. Some good literature mentioned that would definitely be worth looking into.

By Kuo K T

Feb 10, 2016

Way too easy.. I was expecting more information in nutritional science.

Still there's some useful tips for us to choose good food and improve our health

By Kay V

Apr 9, 2020

Good info, but very basic. I live in The Netherlands and in our culture this is all common knowledge. I was hoping for something a bit more complex.

By Scott A L

Jan 14, 2020

As a fitness professional, I already knew that the "Western Diet" was replete with added sugar, the most deadly and addictive drug on the planet.

By Tyra E

Aug 16, 2017

Interesting, wish there was more depth. Some information seemed biased, most recipes weren't all that "healthy." Needs more plantbased research.

By chris j

Aug 30, 2020

Info was super basic and didn't really advance my knowledge base. Essentially go plant-based. Never bad as a suggestion but hoped to learn more

By Hilary P

Aug 28, 2019

Good course, but it would be better if it delved into more information about the nutrients in food and how to balance your diet in that sense.

By Marya D

Sep 11, 2016

Really basic info that most foodies will already know. I liked the cooking demos but I am vegan, gluten-free and eat mostly organic already.

By Marissa D

Jul 30, 2017

Great course more so for helpful reminders and less of class knowledge. Most information I was already aware of so it made it a bit easy.

By Cheryl C

Jul 22, 2017

This is a nice course for a reminder about common sense human nutrition. It contains information that most everyone should already know.

By Maia D

Feb 10, 2020

i wish the course was a little bit more technical and went deeper into scientific explanations than home made cooking and recipes.

By Kartika H

Mar 24, 2018

It has been helpful to learn more about cooking & the importance of cooking - but would be cool if the class can go more in depth!