Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS
May 9, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

FS
Jul 13, 2020

Excellent course to learn and refresh about fundamentals of design....It applies to all spheres of MULTIMEDIA..Highly recommended... As a suggestion course and notes should be available in PDF format.

1451 - 1475 of 3,004 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Larie G

Jun 19, 2018

I loved the course. It was great. Looking forward to taking more.

By Adele

Jul 19, 2017

令人印象深刻的设计入门课程!其中图形的映射含义部分,排版,字体理论部分(虽然稍浅),都很有指导意义,简洁实用的例子,作业也很有趣。

By Christopher G

Feb 28, 2017

Provided a solid and comprehensive introduction to graphic design

By Sarah N

Nov 22, 2016

Excellent course with a really great teacher! Many thanks to you.

By Christian B

Oct 17, 2016

Good start, I am getting hungry for graphic design knowledge :::}

By Maria A C

Sep 18, 2016

I loved the course. The assingments were very appopiate to learn.

By Tala a

Feb 20, 2016

interesting simple way of learning, thanks for the encouragement.

By Yana M

Oct 29, 2015

Amazing course! I hope you will do something similiar again soon!

By Naing W K

Sep 30, 2020

This course make me more creative and I really love this course.

By rameesha a

Sep 4, 2020

This is amazing. I am thankful to you for such an amazing course

By Joy M

Aug 20, 2020

Very easy to understand and pass all the required assignments :)

By Kunal p

Jul 15, 2020

It is a great course for to start your journey of Graphic Design

By Zhang L

Jul 5, 2020

The most valuable point of the course is to encourage practices.

By Jade A A

Jun 26, 2020

Muy bueno para aprender acerca de los básicos del diseño gráfico

By Peter R G

May 23, 2020

An excellent option to kick start your career in graphic design.

By Pingale S M

Excellent course 👍👍 so many new things, new design I learnt...

By Oleksandra S

Jun 14, 2019

I ganed lot's of new knowledge and challenges during this course

By ANA B C P

Apr 30, 2019

I JUST LOVED! THE VIDEOS, THE EXERCISES, THE TEACHER! MARVELOUS!

By Juan P R R

Apr 12, 2018

Awesome course, I learnt the graphic design fundamentals indeed.

By Emma J

Oct 4, 2017

Excellent course to learn the fundamentals. Highly recommend it.

By Dirk J

Mar 11, 2017

Good stuff. I've got out of it what I've expected and some more.

By Laura B D R

Nov 29, 2016

it really inspired to create things with different physic tools

By Zoey Z

Nov 16, 2016

They are very basic knowledge, but very useful and illuminating.

Apr 10, 2016

One of the best graphic design courses I have taken, I loved it.

By Cai Z

Jan 31, 2016

Recommend this course to everyone who is interested in this area