Back to What future for education?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What future for education? by University of London

Through this course you will start to critically examine your own ideas about education, teaching and learning. The critique will be developed through engagement with theories and ideas developed through educational research. You will be encouraged to use these ideas to challenge or support your own ideas about education. Each week we will focus on one key question, using video lectures, key readings and challenges to explore some commonplace notions about education. With the guidance of the course team, you will be asked to use these ideas to critically reflect on your own understandings and experience. By the end of the course, you will have developed a personal response to the main question: what is your preferred future for education?...

TA
Jan 7, 2020

Very good course. I enjoyed it from the moment I started. Just one review, some of the talks were too long, and not very integrating. Try to create a better variety of different learning materials.

EM
Sep 7, 2016

A really excellent course - well delivered, informative and insightful. I would highly recommend this for anyone working within the education space, whether a new practitioner or experienced.

26 - 50 of 185 Reviews for What future for education?

By ARIAS V N

Sep 15, 2020

This course make something interesting: to rescue the power of argumentation through isses on public good, by people who are not always experts. The lectures and interviews are awesome. The readings could improve a litlle bit.

By Ishwarya L G

Feb 16, 2019

It was a course designed to make you think about the topic rather than give you the answers. I really liked how open-ended it was. It gives you valuable inputs and create a possible conclusion for yourself.

Really enjoyed it!

By SHRADDHA J

Apr 3, 2019

The course is very well organized and structure of individual lessons provokes to think, relate to our own experiences to enhance understanding. The content is largely good and the discussions in the forum are enriching.

By Catherine B

was a great course was really interesting and wanted to keep learning was easy it follow and i could easily get the work done on a weekly basis

only problem is it being so expensive for a peice of paper

By Iara T

Sep 14, 2020

Very interesting to think that educational issues are visible in different parts of the world. That is why I believe that it is very important to think about education globally to act locally.

By Elaine M

Sep 8, 2016

By Shreyas K

Jun 7, 2020

One of the best courses I have taken till date. Lots of Learning and Very interesting assessment methods. Indeed looking forward to connect with similar minds on What's Future for education.

By MIKE A A O

Feb 28, 2020

It is a very good way of enhancing our skills in dealing with the use of technology. Engaging in this course open my eyes in all issues in aspect of education. I've learned a lot. Thank You!

By Francis J A

Whether you're a new or experienced teacher, this course helps you understand education concepts deeper and on a more practical level. This is a must-take course for all aspiring teachers.

By Samuel N M

Oct 9, 2018

Generally addresses various stake holders of education and brings the idea of future of education well! I enjoyed especially interacting with numerous participants from around the world

By Ángela J

En cursera no vi muchos cursos de educación y pedagogía, sin embargo, este es uno demasiado bueno y claro. Abarca muchos temas con expertos en ellos y logra enseñar muy bien.

By Jafar M

Aug 2, 2017

Very good. I enjoyed it a lot.

My classmate says that I turn lecture notes into music notes to learn lessons. So he learns by turning them into music. Interesting approach.

By José A L V

Jun 14, 2020

Este curso me ha entusiasmado para continuar con mi tesis doctoral. Apreciar otros puntos de vista sobre la educación me hace ver un sinfín de posibilidades.

By Wairimu N

Feb 28, 2019

I loved every moment of this course! It's quite informative and inspiring. I am personally looking forward to more Acheivment in education!!! Thank you UCL!

By Namitha P

Aug 3, 2020

Great course. I gained a lot of insight into education through this course. The learning materials and the assessment methods were all really interesting !

By JESÚS H H M

Jul 15, 2020

Un fantástico curso; diferente a lo que habitualmente encontramos en Latinoamérica para ampliar nuestras perspectivas sobre la docencia y la educación

By EDINSON A B

Jul 22, 2020

Empowering and a real eye-opener! Everyone in the field of education should take this course, especially if decision-making is in your hands! Kudos!

By Juliana P L

May 16, 2020

I loved this course! I learned I lot. My only criticize is that I wish the teachers see the assignment and give the feedbacks not just the students.

By Fabian A F

Jun 20, 2020

Muchas gracias por brindar herramientas de actualización en educación e invitarnos a repensar la educación desde una mirada innovadora y futurista.

By Yash S S

Feb 5, 2020

Best course plus eye opener for new students as well as provides us with multiple perspective and make us think what future of education is like .

By Rebecca V

Dec 22, 2017

Great course! Covers a lot of topics and is a good start for anyone to learn about current views on education. Would highly recommend.

By Wajeeha Z

Jun 6, 2020

I had an amazing learning journey! I believe that my concepts are much clearer about my vision for education. Thank you facilitators!

By Sasha d S

Oct 25, 2020

Excelent Course. Thank you very much for all the information shared. It´s been a pleasure listening and learning from all of you.

By Alia L J

Apr 12, 2019

Very interesting course! I loved how it was set up, and allowed you to evolved and reflect and learn about yourself and others!

By Patricia G

Jun 29, 2017

I found it provided a very contemporary and global sight of what education is nowadays and the challenges we have as educators.