Back to What future for education?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What future for education? by University of London

Through this course you will start to critically examine your own ideas about education, teaching and learning. The critique will be developed through engagement with theories and ideas developed through educational research. You will be encouraged to use these ideas to challenge or support your own ideas about education. Each week we will focus on one key question, using video lectures, key readings and challenges to explore some commonplace notions about education. With the guidance of the course team, you will be asked to use these ideas to critically reflect on your own understandings and experience. By the end of the course, you will have developed a personal response to the main question: what is your preferred future for education?...

TA
Jan 7, 2020

Very good course. I enjoyed it from the moment I started. Just one review, some of the talks were too long, and not very integrating. Try to create a better variety of different learning materials.

EM
Sep 7, 2016

A really excellent course - well delivered, informative and insightful. I would highly recommend this for anyone working within the education space, whether a new practitioner or experienced.

51 - 75 of 186 Reviews for What future for education?

By Patricia G

Jun 29, 2017

I found it provided a very contemporary and global sight of what education is nowadays and the challenges we have as educators.

By Mochammad S T

Oct 19, 2020

I learnt a lot from the course. The course has so many insights that are useful for my career as a teacher and school leader.

By Krishaan K

Dec 1, 2015

I genuinely enjoyed this course - Brilliant insights and allowed me to further expand my knowledge with regards to education!

By Jose A M

Nov 7, 2019

It was a really interesting course. I learned a lot and it helped me to develop a more critical thinking on education.

By Jennifer S

Feb 20, 2017

Great course that focuses on reflective learning. Highly recommend it for educators and those interested in Education

By Luana A F C

Aug 24, 2020

Great course, incredible teachers! It made me think a lot about how I can change my way of thinking about education!

By Anthony C E

Aug 2, 2020

It was a tremendous experience. The course opened my eyes to the debates and discourses on the future of education.

By LANI F

Nov 9, 2015

The way the teachers give lectures are compact and easy to understand. It has been useful for me to join the class!

By Gildardo L B

Jul 25, 2020

Excellent course. Teachers and partners bring the support not only to learn but finishing this meaningful course.

By JUANITA R B

Dec 3, 2019

Is an excelent course with a great interactive methoology that shows the trends and future of educational model.

By william c

Aug 26, 2020

A very good and very important course to show how education has been changing and how teachers need to adapt!

By Xiaoyi Z

Jun 13, 2020

Learning about different scholars' thoughts in Education is really interesting. I loved to watch the videos.

By John B

Dec 3, 2015

I found the course thought provoking and a good example of using technology effectively in a PL environment.

By Dominique d B

Jul 17, 2018

I really enjoy this course where I can learn and reflect about different views of the future of education.

By Richard N

Mar 9, 2016

Most informative and thought provoking particularly as I teach across two educational systems. Many thanks.

By Nepcosimo M G

May 31, 2016

I like the delivery and I like it more that I am learning so much. Very excellent presentation. Thank you.

By Yan M

Sep 12, 2015

This course is well organized and provide me a chance to review various educational theories with context.

By Leonardo R d L P

Jul 25, 2020

Excelent! Very interesting themes of lectures, course structure very straightfoward and easy to follow.

By Anaggha N

Sep 12, 2020

An amazing course for all the educators to reflect on their relationship with education and learning

By Xin

Jun 14, 2016

great time to rethink about the future and interact with many people who have different perspectives

By Philip N

Jul 6, 2020

A very insightful course. I do recommend this to anyone interested in being involved in academia.

By Sangbom S

Jun 20, 2017

Through this course, I feel to become a true learner. This course is very beneficial. Thanks!

By Jose V D

Dec 7, 2019

Very innovative. Helps you question the principles of education and think of something better

By JEMMY S

Mar 29, 2017

This is a great opportunity for me. I am very pleased to this courses. Thank you for that.