Back to Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure introduces important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud. Through videos and hands-on labs, this course presents and compares many of Google Cloud's computing and storage services, along with important resource and policy management tools....

AN

May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

YY

Jun 1, 2017

This course is useful for those who wants to explorer google cloud platform

e.g: what database engine should I use?

what is more cost efficient for our application, Compute engine or App engine

7551 - 7575 of 7,596 Reviews for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Jacob M

Apr 5, 2021

Unable to open Qwiklabs saying to sign into account. Tried for 30 minutes by downloading chrome and in incognito mode, tried to change password and got invalid token.

By Paul-Andre R

Jan 24, 2021

Qwiklab just locked me out. Been waiting days after days for unlock. Sent emails no response. I just waisted a few hours of my life.

By Rob P

Nov 15, 2020

Terrible interaction with QuikLabs - You'd think, considering the topic area, that this would at least work. Disappointing :-(

By TRIPTI M

Dec 4, 2020

unable to complete my lab work, what is the problem behind it I don't know

For that reason I can not complete my course

By George J

Jul 10, 2021

Labs are out of date and content is also for the latest exam. No wonder they were selling it at half price.

By Abdul S K

Jul 30, 2022

Stuck at LAB: Automating the Deployment of Infrastructure using Terraform with no hope to complete it.

By Shajan D

Oct 10, 2020

I am not able to login to the lab using my coursera credentials. I am using chrome on incognito mode.

By Rajeev R

Apr 5, 2020

rate of speech is very high, just rushing through paragraph

it does not cater to global audience

By Estuardo C

Sep 4, 2020

Al iniciar el curso esta en Español y al llegar al tema de evaluación resulta que es en Ingles.

By Alan P

Mar 12, 2022

Very oriented towards technical sales of google products. Not enough depth to be meaningful.

By Fabio G

Oct 18, 2017

The content is a good overview, but the delivery is bad: too many small videos, not engaging.

By Kathiresan,Raja M

May 25, 2019

Really not a learning considering the amount of time and effort invested, disappointed.

By prabhat s

Jan 21, 2022

i am very disappoint from this course. it eventually upgraded the fess of the course

By MOHAMMAD H

May 13, 2020

Qwiklabs does not work and no way to find help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By SUBRAMANYAM

Jul 24, 2018

really waste dont spend time on this not extending free trail also...............

By Mohammed A

Jun 4, 2018

This course is very boring. It just talking. The material is not designed well.

By rahul g

Apr 29, 2020

Crap can't unenroll. Won't give a certificate without verifying an ID

By ronak b

Aug 30, 2020

There are many errors in the instructions for the Lab in the manual.

By safae e

Jun 23, 2020

This program is very simple but I'm having trouble at the moment

By DHARANISH N

Oct 2, 2020

please help me ,my app engine lab is not to work,please help me

By Mahesh B

Dec 27, 2020

I have complete it graded but it cant shoe that its completed

By Alexander K K Y

Dec 2, 2020

I couldn't get access to the lab for my practical assignments

By Kevin

May 5, 2022

not very informational and cant get anyone live to talk with

By Joaquin F

Sep 4, 2019

Tiene que estar todo en español para que sea realmente util

By اسامه ح

Oct 18, 2021

This training cycle has no translation of Arabic language