Back to Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology by University of London

This course is designed to help you create dynamic, interactive online courses through the use of multimedia tools, student collaboration opportunities, and formative assessment and feedback. Each week we will focus on a particular topic: 1. Using multimedia for teaching and learning 2. Encouraging student collaboration 3. Formative assessment and feedback You will have a range of materials to read, videos to watch, topics to research, activities to perform, discussions to participate in, and an assessment to complete. In addition, you will have a random assignment of fellow participants' assessments to mark in order to receive your own mark. While most of the videos and activities are mandatory, we have included a number of "Take it Further" activities and longer versions of videos that are voluntary. At first glance, It may seem like a lot, but you will quickly find that many activities will take just minutes to perform. The emphasis in this MOOC is on gaining a wide range of experience in order to decide for yourself which tools and techniques to explore in more depth. Although we introduce a few concepts along the way, this is a very practical course. You will be assessed according to what you create and share. We hope you will enjoy the active, hands-on nature of this course and find many ideas to incorporate in your teaching....

SP

Aug 14, 2020

This was a very immersive and interesting course -- a lot of self-learning to be done on your own to really understand and put together into practice the technology into your own course and workflow.

AA

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

76 - 100 of 179 Reviews for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

By abderrahman e

Feb 04, 2020

I benefited greatly from this wonderful experience. I thank the professors very much

By Dr. M K

very helpful to learn the correct use of multimedia tools for educational purpose

By anitha

Mar 15, 2020

Request more such courses on latest tools and application to teach, learn, train

By Elizaveta A L

May 08, 2020

If you ask me if this course is engaging, I will answer it is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE.

By Meibis G V

Apr 18, 2018

Excellent course! I loved applying what I learned each week with my students!

By Sahani C

Jun 10, 2020

This course is extremely useful to learn the techniques how to teach online.

By Ericka S M

Jan 31, 2019

Loved the course! Activities and teachers were on point! Highly recommended

By Dr. J A

Jun 21, 2020

got a lot from this course. Well designed course. not easy to get through.

By RUDI G

Jul 13, 2020

Really A good journey . learn Many things and soft. much helpful

By Maria d L A M G

Jun 19, 2020

Excellent course, very practical and interactive. Thanks a lot.

By Muhammad Y N

May 14, 2020

Awesome course, helped me learning optimum use of technology.

By Monthicha T

Jul 15, 2020

Very useful course. I have learned a lot from this course.

By Óscar A P G

Jul 14, 2020

Very good, very important at this moment. I learned a lot.

By Sonya P

May 21, 2018

Very interesting and engaging course - highly recommended!

By saqif n

it was a great course for beginners like me, learned alot

By Tahreem H

Jun 21, 2020

I simply loved the course because i really learned alot.

By marisa c

Jan 31, 2019

I

I really enjoyed the discussion tables. Thank you

By SNEHAL G

Jun 17, 2020

Nice experience to learn & implement it practically.

By MNIKO S

Mar 22, 2019

Its interactive, well organised with many practicals

By Simone T

May 15, 2018

Very interactive and practical course for educators.

By Ravi H

May 14, 2020

A very good course, really I have learned a lot ...

By Simone

This course was really good! I have learned a lot!

By Dr. N M

Jul 04, 2020

The course was very informative and engaging.