Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

651 - 675 of 693 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Iris v S

Nov 17, 2015

Best physics teacher I ever had!

By SALEEM I H

Dec 18, 2018

the teaching style is fantastic

By Janeesh G M 1

Jul 19, 2020

Basic physics with experiments

By gerardomitma

Jan 26, 2016

Es un curso teorico muy bueno.

By Alejandro Á L

Oct 15, 2020

I don't find my certificate.

By Saqer j a a

Oct 28, 2020

What a fantastic course !!!

By anas m r

Feb 18, 2016

verry good

By Prasanga N D

Oct 9, 2020

Good

By Jaswant D

Aug 5, 2020

good

By Shone G

Jul 13, 2020

good

By Praveen R

Jul 7, 2020

Good

By Yeasir m s

Jun 23, 2020

good

By Koustav M

Jun 17, 2020

Good

By KODURI P

May 6, 2020

good

By Jon M

Apr 21, 2018

It was fun material to learn, but this course lacks the mathematical understanding to complement the conceptual that should exist in physics. Some of the problems on the quizzes were unclear, but not in the sense that they were tricky. More so, the reader likely had no clear idea as to what the question was asking. Nevertheless, Professor Bloomfield put a good effort into the course and it had its fun moments.

By Jennifer S

Nov 22, 2019

I sometimes felt a bit diminished by the professor. He was talking to us as if we were young kids that did not know anything. The information was good but provided in a way that was rather annoying. Also very onesided course that only provided information through videos. No reading, writing or discussions with other students. I am not sure I learned a lot therefore.

By Janice O J T

Nov 13, 2020

It's a great course but I prefer the videos to be shortened and to just bring out the main key points. The videos were slightly too long for me and I didn't really have much patience to finish watching them. However, it's a great job Professor Bloomfield made it interactive by having us answer questions in the midst of the long videos!