Back to Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more by IE Business School

Just how familiar are you with a marketing communication campaign? Learn more about this key pillar in the marketing mix and use it to give the push your product or service needs. Through this course you will understand the most important issues when planning and evaluating marketing communications strategies and executions. You'll be able to combine the appropriate theories and models with practical information to make better marketing communications decisions. After completing this course you'll be able to use integrated marketing communications (IMC) in the process of creating valuable brands and winning your consumers. IE Business School professor Eda Sayin will guide you through the process with the help of expert interviews from international marketing firms and will provide interesting real-life examples. After this course you will be equipped with the knowledge to ensure that you make the correct decision when it comes to communications and the placement of advertising and digital marketing....

WR
Jun 5, 2017

This was actually a great learning experience for me. The course interested me so much that I was able to complete the entire module within 2 days. Thanks for providing me a great learning experience.

VR
Feb 22, 2020

First of all thankyou eda sayin mam and the other industrial experts, it was amazing journey and i have gained alot of knowledge regarding the course from which i have been taken through brilliantly.

76 - 100 of 381 Reviews for Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more

By Taghiyev A I

Apr 17, 2020

Very professional prepared course and is easy to understand for everybody. I highly recommend this course to those who want to gain more practical knowledge.

By MANJUNATHA S

Jun 5, 2020

Its is a very informative course, where we can enhance our knowledge related to IMC, being a faculty of IMC its made me to upgrade myself with new concepts.

By Maite C M

Jan 12, 2021

Amazing journey where we see lot of real examples and amazing interviews that makes the learning process much more interesting. Do Recommend . Thanks Eda!

By Siphamandla Z

These course was super insightful. I did not have a clue about the marketing process before, but now I have the confidence to take on multiple campaigns!

By Rosa A H

Sep 23, 2018

Un curso excelente, dinámico y muy interesante para aprender más sobre las comunicaciones del marketing y diversos aspectos que se guardan tras de ellas.

By Ali B O B

Nov 6, 2020

Thanks for the great content for Marketing Communications. I am looking to achieve more in my current job and this course definitely helped me. Cheers.

By Dhyey S B

Jul 12, 2020

The Best Online Platform among the major platforms. The faculties are expert and possess an immeasurable sway to replace traditional Teaching methods.

By Kevin M

Nov 5, 2018

An excellent course. The information provided was really valuable because it helped me understand where my particular skills are in the marketing mix.

By Igor P

Jan 1, 2019

Muy bien explcado y con muchos detalles que lo hacen interesante y enriqecedor para los que nos gusta el mundo del Marketing y las Comunicaciones.

By Rayan M

Nov 6, 2020

Thanks to this course, I have now deeper knowledge about digital marketing and develop broader tools on how to develop an effective IMC campaign.

By Priscilla Z T

Mar 6, 2019

the course is quite educating and informative i will definately recommend this course to my colleagues.

thank you Coursera for this opportunity.

By Chimuanya N G

Aug 20, 2020

I enjoyed the course. It was very concise and informative. I wish the assignments were more tasking though rather than multi choice questions

By Funke O

Jan 15, 2021

Congratulation to me and i am super excited about this accomplishment. Thank you to all my amazing course instructors. i love you all.

By ayush k

Aug 12, 2020

The course explains almost every element of Marketing communications very simply & cleverly.

The Professor is very brilliant & graceful

By islambek

Jun 14, 2020

Everything was clearly provided and understandable. Thank you for your efforts and such a wonderful opportunity.

Best regards Islambek

By Washington T M

Jul 15, 2016

Curso completo, rico em detalhes e exemplificação.

Recomendo a todos com interesse em estratégias de marketing e comunicação digital.

By Siddharth C

Sep 11, 2020

I'm glad I took up this course as this course gave me an opportunity to understand the vast world of marketing in such a great depth

By hemasri m

May 5, 2020

Experience in this course is good as the lecture is having practical examples.Thank you for being providing these coursera learning.

By Krzysztof L

Sep 4, 2017

Good content, very well done videos.

Too many interruptions during the some videos, even every 30 seconds, video is loosing its flow

By Hew Y C

Dec 7, 2020

Good introduction and easy to learn with interviews and examples. It would be better if it provides examples that is more current.

By Шишков А В

Jun 30, 2020

Very dynamic course, professional knowledge, excellent English! Especially I would thank authors for additional reading materials.

By Dashmeet O

Sep 6, 2017

Detailed and elaborate course involving all essentials of marketing communications. Recommended to anyone interested in marketing.

By Kumar H

Jun 26, 2020

It was a really interesting course and the best part about it was the various examples given for almost every new terminology.

By Hamza

Jan 26, 2017

One of the best Moocs i have studied, i especially loved the way it was presented with very nice bright music.

Great job guys!

By Nila J

Dec 21, 2020

I enjoyed this course. It got me excited to enrol for more on Coursera. I can't wait to learn more, thanks to this platform!