Back to Input and Interaction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Input and Interaction by University of California San Diego

In this course, you will learn relevant fundamentals of human motor performance, perception, and cognition that inform effective interaction design. You will use these models of how people work to design more effective input and interaction techniques. You’ll apply these to both traditional graphic and gestural interfaces....

PM

Mar 23, 2017

Very important course of the Interaction Design specialization. Nicely crafted assignments. You will add value to the company you are working for by taking up this course. Amazing faculty!

NW

Feb 22, 2017

a very interesting course for anyone who enjoys simple easy to use systems and tools themselves. The last assignment was a great example of the practical applicability of this course

26 - 50 of 71 Reviews for Input and Interaction

By Ymmannuelle V

Aug 03, 2017

This was a fun course especially the exercise on Week 3!

By Rahul K

Oct 04, 2015

Nice Course and enjoyed doing the assignments.

By Krishna C

Jun 05, 2018

Don's explanations were interesting

By Ilya G

Apr 18, 2019

Very useful and rich experience

By Prema V

Feb 06, 2016

Very good Concepts explained..

By Tamella H

Oct 03, 2017

u will love the final project

By Poamrong R

Feb 18, 2016

Great, awesome, wonderful.

By Khairul A

Feb 09, 2016

Fab! Mind opening content.

By Thomas L

Apr 09, 2016

Cool maths!

By daniel

Oct 19, 2016

good

By Jaclyn D

Apr 29, 2017

e

By Carla C

Apr 13, 2018

I felt that Professor Klemmer should have demonstrated plugging actual numbers into the Fitts' Law formula. He described how it was invented and why but didn't actually demo it. The quiz was nothing but Fitts Law calculations. I didn't grasp the concept as well as I'd like to have. I had to do search queries online and look at Youtubes to understand it better.

The video assignment was challenging but fun. I learned Adobe Premiere in 3-4 hours so that I could edit my video. Without a homework deadline I doubt I would've pushed myself on my own.

Thanks, Coursera. I really enjoy your platform!

By Siddharth S

Oct 26, 2017

It is a good course to 'begin' dabbling in the field of Interaction Design.

It exposes one to a lot of concepts. However it does not go into the depths of all these concepts. That is something one will have to do on his own.

By Viebone

Jun 07, 2016

I really liked the videos with Dan and Norman. Great to hear from real people what we read on the books, some times it feels unreal, but when you see a real person telling you something is more credible.

By Elizabeth B

Aug 27, 2017

The final quiz was tough, I feel like there was disconnect between the material that was taught and the questions that were asked.

By om s

Jul 06, 2017

Interview with Don Norman was very interesting and really learnt new thing about the Gesture Principle.