Back to International Travel Preparation, Safety, & Wellness

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Travel Preparation, Safety, & Wellness by Johns Hopkins University

Whether you've traveled before or not, living and working overseas can be challenging. Learn how best to prepare and make the most of your time internationally. This course will prepare you to work and live overseas. It explores the epidemiology of common morbidity and mortality among travelers and examines key prevention, safety, and travel medicine principles and services to contextualize risks and maintain wellness. The course reviews applicable interventions, appropriate vaccines, and personal protection methods to prepare you to respond to expected and unexpected situations and will challenge you to examine travel health and safety priorities through case studies and discussions. The Honors Lesson will assist you with personal preparations for travel through the creation of a country-specific profile....

JS

Aug 27, 2017

Very informative course for those who are considering overseas travel for work, or extended stay. Also serves as a great reference for those who are already seasoned travelers.

JM

May 24, 2018

Very informative, if you plan on traveling over seas for business, volunteering, or even pleasure I highly recommend you take this course.

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for International Travel Preparation, Safety, & Wellness

w

k

By Abigail H

Feb 16, 2019

Very basic known stuff. I didn't watch any of the videos and I just took the tests and I passed the course. It would be helpful if you have never left the country.

By Sooraj l e

Jan 31, 2019

very good

By john j v

Jan 23, 2019

it is so helpful for my future thank

By Manu D

Jan 23, 2019

good for making my carrier succesful

By Amal r

Jan 21, 2019

for my job it is so use

By Sarath c

Jan 21, 2019

very good for travelers to learn abount traveling

By Selena M V G

Dec 02, 2018

Great!!

By James G

Sep 09, 2018

This course is great and very interesting to study, and for travelers is like a pocket dictionary

By Rajiv M

Aug 30, 2018

Very informative program...

By Harvinder S

Jul 21, 2018

i like this course and hope it will get me job anywhere for travel the world

By mansi g

Jul 06, 2018

it is easy

By Munkh-Orgil T

Jun 19, 2018

I enjoyed this course.

By Jason P

Jun 03, 2018

This course provided the instruction I was looking for.

By Juan M

May 24, 2018

By Liuye H

May 16, 2018

This course is very useful in preparing me for my summer internship at South Asia. it incorporate information on various aspects you will encounter in a global traveling settings, such as vaccine, founding, diseases, food, housing, safety, and so on.

By Dr J S

May 04, 2018

was a great way to learn the safety measures we should consider while travelling to foreign places

By Haruhiko I

Jan 08, 2018

Unexpectedly super useful course. Very well organized and elaborated and highly recommended to anyone planning a trip especially to low- and middle-income countries. The only con I can think of is that some lecture videos could be a bit shorter.

By Edward J O R

Dec 02, 2017

The course is definitely good for a first-time traveller outside the USA, but as I have lived in 10 countries and worked in around 20 more ina 35-year timespan, I learned little new information from this course. It was fun taking it though.

By Abdul H

Nov 12, 2017

That was a great course I was love it great & amazing Course .!

By Jimmy S