Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

2126 - 2150 of 2,332 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Kelenda A

Jun 19, 2019

Very common sense social instructions. Technical portion to reinforce the social was helpful.

By Jason

Jun 9, 2020

I made it!. I may forget a lot of this, but at least I can sat I sat down and completed it.

By Endia D

Mar 22, 2019

The google console is extremely glitchy and delays or inhibits completion of the course.

By Michael F T D O T N

Aug 27, 2020

It was a difficult course, which needed some more presentation format but i enjoyed it

By Mario E S J

Jun 25, 2020

Falto temas sobre ciencia de datos o inteligencia artificial aplicado a ciberseguridad

By Kseniia K

Jan 18, 2020

in general it's great and contains a lot of information, but could be better organized

By Shannon C

Aug 1, 2019

Informative but hard. A rubric prior to finishing the final project would be great!

By Tony R

Oct 21, 2020

I think the exams could be made better. The information and videos were excellent.

By Alan F

Jan 1, 2021

I love the practical approach to relaying subject material. It was easy to digest

By Simran M

Jun 4, 2020

The course was super exciting with the hands-on tool. Thank you for this course.

By krisH J

Apr 6, 2020

the course is superb and covered many things.I thanks to instructors heartfully.

By Narayan G

Jul 15, 2020

Well wanted more practical experiences and some details, else good for basics.

Great course in very easy way.Learn very much needed concepts.Happy with this.

By Katura K

Dec 23, 2018

The final assessment instructions were quite vague for a novice IT individual.

By Karin H

Mar 2, 2021

I would have liked more interaction with creating a secure environment online

By Tony A

Jul 14, 2018

Good material. I think the pedagogy needs a little work, but good information

By Benjamin M

Mar 28, 2018

A few announced interesting Supplemental readings where actually not included

By Prajakta S

Oct 16, 2020

Overall a nice certificate! Sometimes things get a little harder than usual.

By Killua S

Apr 16, 2021

I really enjoyed and got very important knowledge from this specialization

By Pooja

Sep 15, 2020

awesome way of explaination , literally from zero to hero in cybersecurity

By Naseem A

May 3, 2020

It is one of the best online certification platform for all the beginners.

By Michael M

Dec 7, 2019

Good overview of information one should know to get stated in IT Security.

By KinMeng C

Mar 11, 2021

It would be better if the course has provided course notes in PDF format.

By Andre C

Jan 18, 2021

Very dense material but a great course to get started with IT security.

By kusum k

Sep 15, 2020

You give me the coincidence and courage to find a suitable job for me.