Back to Journey Conversations: Weaving Knowledge and Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Journey Conversations: Weaving Knowledge and Action by Yale University

Journey of the Universe weaves together the discoveries of the evolutionary sciences together with humanities such as history, philosophy, art, and religion. This course draws on the Journey of the Universe Conversations, a series of 20 interviews with scientists and environmentalists. The first 10 interviews are with scientists and historians who deepen our understanding of the evolutionary process of universe, Earth, and humans. The second 10 interviews are with environmentalists, teachers, and artists who explore the connections between the universe story and the practices for a flourishing Earth community....

VB
Jan 27, 2018

I loved this course. I see my place in the world in an entirely new way. Each one of us has a "great work" that we can contribute to our ever evolving and expanding universe.

MW
Jan 3, 2017

A wonderful course providing deep insights into deep time and history. Well constructed lessons presented in a format that encourages participation and learning.

26 - 30 of 30 Reviews for Journey Conversations: Weaving Knowledge and Action

Jan 31, 2017

very good

By Julian P P

Jul 6, 2017

Early weeks a little repetitive but I enjoyed the interviews

By Yuhua Y

Aug 13, 2017

It is not so academic as I thought. Thomas Berry is an extraordinary scholar undoubtedly, but the lectures put too much personal affection onto Thomas Berry, which makes me uncomfortable.