Back to Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition by Arizona State University

In this course learners are introduced to second or foreign language theories and practices for teaching and assessing listening, speaking, and pronunciation. Learners will also be introduced to basic studies in second language acquisition and their pedagogical implications. Teachers will be invited to recognize the importance of grounding their own teaching philosophy through an examination of purpose, content, and technique....
Highlights
Applicable teachings

(121 Reviews)

Creatively designed course

(270 Reviews)

AR

Invalid date

The Information in this course was very useful for me. I have used some of this technics before but did not understand them perfectly.This course helped me to learn new skills i can use in future

SN

Invalid date

This course was really so insightful and beneficial. Thanks for all Dear Shane & Jessica, I'm really so pleased to be part of this great this. I learned and remembered a lot with your great support.

776 - 800 of 2,078 Reviews for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

By Francis I Q

May 21, 2018

I learned a lot from this. The presentation was great. A student can easily understand the lesson.

By LeapingFrog E

Jan 24, 2017

Excellent course information. Although, historical it was very informative and enjoyable to learn.

By Jessa B B

May 25, 2022

This is really helpful in teaching students whose English is not their first nor second language.

By Sanaa A

Oct 20, 2021

Awesome course, thanks to everyone who worked on this course, I really appreciate . Thank you all

By Paul G

May 1, 2021

A fairly comprehensive history presented in digestible segments. Interesting written assignments.

By LI Y

Feb 14, 2021

I'm trilled for getting the course certificate. It was a great experience. Thank you so much ASU.

By Ashlyn C

Sep 21, 2020

It's a really great course! I think this will definitely help me advance my career! Thanks a lot!

By даврон х

Apr 10, 2020

Thanks a lot!

I have learned a lot from this course. And I am going to take part in other courses.

By Mohamad A

Nov 5, 2019

this was an awesome course.

Thank you so much for giving us such Info

it was a great experience !!

By Renan C A

Aug 22, 2017

This course really helped me to understand and be aware of different approaches to teach English.

By CARLOS M P A

Sep 12, 2016

I would like to deeply recomment this course to anybody that want to improve the way of teaching

By Maria J M

Mar 29, 2016

I really enjoyed this course, I liked the dramatization. It definitely makes it more interesting.

By Sevinc B

Dec 18, 2020

i really enjoy for learning from such teachers like you. Thanks a lot for that great experience!

By Yukiko Y

Jul 9, 2020

Thank you teachers and friends. It was a great experience for me to learn TESOL theories at ASU!

By Thomas S

Mar 5, 2016

Learned amazing information that I will be able to apply to my future ELL classroom instruction.

By Martha I R A

Dec 8, 2021

I think this course is very educational. Provides great ideas to make classes more interenting.

By Park E

Mar 18, 2018

Very practical and helpful!! I learned a lot, and also I reflected a lot on my teaching so far.

By Dariusz G

Mar 8, 2016

Great course. Excellent teachers. Clear presentation. Could apply in my own teaching right a

By Anastasiia M

Jun 13, 2020

I had a blast! Thank you very much! I've had so many insights about my current teaching style!

By Nelli M

Jul 3, 2018

I absolutely enjoyed watching all the videos about Language Approaches from different times!!!

By Nastya

Jul 18, 2017

The way you present different ideas is awesome! Really great course! For beginners especially.

By Торгаева Ш А

Nov 25, 2020

It was great course! I've learned lots of things that will help me in my teaching phylosophy.

By Harwinder S

Jan 21, 2020

An essential course for all language teachers. And as usual, delivered the best way. Love it!

By Dr. O D

Jul 7, 2019

This course was very entertaining and informative. Would have given it more stars if I could!

By Gonzalo D

Jul 1, 2018

Absolutely complete and summarized! Very useful, to take into account when using in teaching.