Back to Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change

Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change, Case Western Reserve University

About this Course

Coaching can inspire and motivate people to learn, change, and be effective leaders, among other roles in life. Although most attempts are “coaching for compliance” (coaching someone to your wishes or expectations), decades of behavioral and neuroscience research show us that “coaching with compassion” (coaching someone to their dreams and desires) is more effective....

By SY

Dec 01, 2018

I really loved this course and I learned so much. Although it took me awhile to read the papers and articles, it was well worth it. I use it for my trainings and workshops! Thank you!

By SD

Jul 30, 2018

This was a wonderful course! Great opportunity to put learning into practice; the practical application of coaching skills in a real world environment was a huge benefit

46 Reviews

By Adriana Elena Cordero

Mar 28, 2019

El unico inconvenientes es que a mis compañeros les molestaba al parecer que enviara mis tareas en español.

By Ann Joseph

Mar 19, 2019

I enjoyed this course. It gave me new insights into coaching conversations

By Joseph George Anjilvelil

Mar 10, 2019

The content is exceptionally valuable, especially for those initiated in the helping professions. Empirically sound in its foundations, this is the closest to deep work in immersive learning you can get online on such basis. Kudos to the Case western Team of researchers and teachers both for teaming together to deliver such delightful learning at such affordable rates. To Dr Boyatzis for sustaining the requisite research and publication leadership with colleagues, to Dr Smith whose embodiment of the curriculum makes for fine online exposition, and to Dr Osteen for bringing discernment between modules that contrast vicarious pleasure from concretely indulged learning goals.

By Ankit Nagpal

Dec 26, 2018

Excellent insights, very well structured. Good choice of trainers / professors adding value from their respective fields. Key highlights for me: Coaching for compliance Vs. Coaching for compassion. The special identity groups discussion and the scholars towards the end of the course

By Sadrina Anne Yao

Dec 01, 2018

By Nathalie BLEACH

Oct 29, 2018

Great course ! a lot of practice and learning ! you just need to be committed and have the time to coach during the course to ge

By Arun Kumar VA

Oct 23, 2018

Great continuous learning with weekly exercises that will help you upskill

By Sabrine Serikawa

Oct 22, 2018

If you really take the course seriously, it will help you a lot to gain self-awareness in many aspects of your coaching.

By Mariana Camejo Alfonso

Oct 02, 2018

excelente curso!

By Vikram Abhishek Mall

Aug 29, 2018

Another excellent course. Various new learnings supported by excellent reading and video material. Highly recommended.