Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 14, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

501 - 525 of 569 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Yiqiao N

Jan 20, 2020

This was a solid introduction to organizational leadership and I was able to use it as a framework to reflect on my past experiences, how I could have done better, and how to improve in the future.

By Chandra P

Sep 30, 2017

The lectures are good, to the point with specific examples. The negotiation interest, priorities and BATNA is a good and practical way to prepare for negotiation. Good course and recommend

By Emerson T

May 03, 2020

The course is excellent, I recommend it. In the first module, I was able to identify my leadership profile and in the course development to acquire learning in new negotiation techniques.

By Teodoro O P M

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course, taught by Mg. Leight Thompson, a lot of experience and knowledge.

Also the topics are new to me, which I hope to apply in my next company.

I recommend it.

By Pedro d C e S D

Dec 09, 2019

The professor and content are very good however the knowledge level of some peers is weak. It becomes evident when we have to review and assess their tasks and activities.

By Arvind G

Sep 02, 2020

A very good fast paced course

> can be more effective if it is more engaging,

> depth can be more and spread can be less - felt like we skimmed over a lot ground

By Adriana V R

Feb 09, 2016

Muy bueno, la facilitadora es entretenida y la información y el contenido fueron explicados de forma clara, sencilla y concisa. Fue muy util la información

By Alexis M

Feb 26, 2020

Good overview of the topics mentioned in the title. I would have liked some additional examples for some of the more abstract subjects during the videos.

By Kellie W

Apr 11, 2020

I thought it was a great course. I would have liked the assignments to require a bit more work/practice. I know that is strange but I learn by doing.

By Sakthi C

May 15, 2020

Very good course you can learn how to handle the team and how to negotiate and land up on win win situation and how to work on BATNA. Over all good.

By Felipe J S P

Dec 26, 2016

Is a nice course to learn about the different styles of leadership, how to work better in teams and which are the best outcomes of a negotiation.

By Perrone S

Sep 21, 2020

Very interesting course. The insights about negotiation are very usefull. The videos are clear and the examples help to understand the topics.

By Zainab R

Jul 02, 2020

methadolgy was quite good and skills taught were quite a new experience for me

overall i am quite satisfied with the teaching method and course

By Srinidhi T N

Sep 20, 2019

The course is short and good. It provides the right information for leadership, team work and negotiation. The assignment is really good.

By Simon S

Jan 16, 2019

This Course is quite enlightening, it provide in depth knowledge about high performance. collaboration Leadership,Teamwork & Negotiation.

By Shashwat P B

Jun 29, 2018

I was pleased to see that we went over numerous concepts that I didn't discuss during my MBA assignments and studies! Thanks NU!

By Riccardo I

Aug 15, 2017

I had read already the inspirational "the mind and hart of the negotiator" by Ms. Thompson, online she is even more energizing.

By Reinaldo A

Jul 23, 2018

The program is superb, but it could be explored in two courses. This way the key topics could be better covered.

By Saurabh S

Mar 26, 2019

The course is beautifully designed by the instructor. It will surely help me in my future endeavour.

By Christopher G

Jul 04, 2020

Overall was a good learning experience and I found the portion on negotiation particularly useful.

By Sarah E B

Sep 11, 2016

Good high level intro. I especially like the segment on negotiation. Succint and well explained.

By Jayesh D

Apr 11, 2020

Very good style of presentation with examples which helps to learn faster and link the situation.

By Siham S

Apr 10, 2018

Fantastic course! The lecturer was excellent and engaging, giving practical, useful information.

By Chris W

Sep 07, 2020

This course is very informative. The instruction is clear and backed with real-world examples.

By Yashodhan K

Aug 27, 2017

I really liked the course and structure. It really enables to think and practice more.