Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

576 - 599 of 599 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Aditya V

Apr 24, 2020

Good, Educative and Precise course

By Minu J K

Feb 8, 2018

Good one for new learning.

By ANISH R

Nov 18, 2019

Good.

By Liane D

Jan 12, 2016

Completed it in a day but haven't read the recommended texts yet - which I will do. Some extremely interesting and thought-provoking material. Would have liked more than 3 weeks

By Ievgen K

Jul 16, 2017

Great brief overview of the core concepts, however, sometimes not clear how to develop and work on required skills to enhance self-development in particular direction.

By ANDRES F P S

Jul 25, 2020

I feel like I learned some concepts but the practical learning at he end wasnt what I expected when I enrolled.

By Shiva R

May 3, 2020

Great as a really broad overview, but not great if you crave and need more detailed content.

By Amor L

Jun 18, 2016

the peer graded assignment is too difficult for non-native speakers of English

By Ashwin P

Aug 25, 2016

Useful tips, but for the little amount of material, it's not worth $70.

By Brandon C

Jul 1, 2019

Topics didn't dive deep enough, the presenter was annoying.

By Erin A

Apr 2, 2020

A lot of the topics seemed to be relatively common knowledge, entry-level psychology concepts. I wish there was a bit more challenge in that regard. I loved the team building section. Kind of a petty comment, but I wish the professor spoke in a more realistic and relatable fashion, the overly exaggerated way of speaking was annoying.

By Camille H

Apr 9, 2018

Good course for the undergraduate level. Was less than I had hoped for. Could have benefited from a course guide, outline, something - to make following and note taking easier and more organized.

By kristina d

Dec 20, 2016

Very nice introduction to the topic. I wish it had more "meat" and more exercises to develop the skills presented during the class.

By Elysee N

Sep 15, 2020

I highly appreciate the whole coursera team the way you worked together to prepare instructional materials for this course. the course was well prepared and well thought.

By Tracy P

Mar 15, 2018

Loved the content and instructor. Was so disappointed with the ability of Coursera to help with technical issues. Done with Coursera and all their courses.