Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

576 - 600 of 740 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Vivek S

Nov 8, 2016

Great!

By HOW W Z

Feb 4, 2021

Good

By Mona A A

Jun 4, 2020

good

By Juan C p

Dec 27, 2019

good

By Sara A I A

Dec 6, 2016

Dec 19, 2016

E

By Tad S

Nov 28, 2019

Overall, it was a great course. I enjoyed the class materials put together. It would be better if the optional reading materials were included as part of course materials instead of us purchasing or renting the book. Those books, if purchased, were fairly pricey, and there were like 4 different suggested books. Rentals were also available for ~$40 US for 6 months.

One disappointing issue that I had was with the peer grading for assignments. Some learners didn't seem to understand clearly about the review criteria. My assignment was once even graded based on the review criteria for the assignment from a different week. Other learners submitted the wrong assignment as well for me to review (e.g. submitting week 1 assignment for week 2). The assignment feedback wasn't very helpful for the most part. After all I was taking the course to learn and improve my skill sets, so, the constructive feedback would've been beneficial.

By Lianna C

Apr 27, 2020

For me it was an excellent refresher while I still learned new things! Negotiation was particularly excellent. The only constructive feedback I have is related to the optional materials. There are 4 optional books, a few of which that are exorbitantly expensive, probably because they are textbooks. I bought older editions and used copies which helped me save quite a bit of money. The problem is that the chapters referenced didn’t line up. I did my own research for the recommended material, it was just very time consuming. Additionally, this course is built off the professors own books. The work is outstanding, but I felt a little taken advantage of.