Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

826 - 850 of 9,896 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Ashley k

Sep 24, 2020

Thank you very much, for taking your time to explain everything in Korean and help us understand by linking it to our language. Teacher Kang Seung Hae went into great detail about everything, even explaining a little bit of history and culture.

By catalina a f

Jul 23, 2020

Creo que es un muy buen curso para empezar a aprender coreano. La profesora explica muy bien y el contenido es abordado de manera didáctica y fácil de entender. Ademas su estructura permite mejor organización y el material también es muy bueno.

By MARIA D L A F M

Jul 6, 2020

Realmente me gusto, me parece muy útil la información de cada unidad, la práctica y repetición del contenido durante la lección es de gran ayuda y facilita la comprensión, una gran profesora y el contenido del material audiovisual es muy bueno.

By Diana G M V

Jun 25, 2020

Fue un buen curso, me gustó que se repiten las cosas, que te explican. Si tu nivel de Inglés es básico (como es mi caso), serás de comprenderlo, ya que en algunas lecciones los subtítulos dejan de aparecer en español, y solo aparecen en Inglés.

By Laura S

Mar 18, 2019

This course is worth to try. in about 3 days i can read korean hangeul (mostly i used it to read hangeul in my fav korean variety shows). After completed the course i can understand conversation in daily basis. thank you, Ms. Seung Hae Kang :)

By Bibiana R

Feb 15, 2017

Gracias Universidad de Yonsei, Coursera, Hae Kang y Rachel! Aprendí muchísimo, es muy difícil el idioma, pero estos primeros pasos me han dado luz. Es una buena metodología. Espero tener más tiempo para repasar y seguir. Muy agradecida! 안녕히 계세요

By Andrea M d l A R R

Aug 30, 2021

Muy buen curso, las bases para empezar a aprender este idioma están muy bien explicadas y le permiten al particpante practcar de manera completa, también le proporciona mucha independencia ya que ensena como ir formando oraciones por si mismo.

By Shauntae’s j

Jul 1, 2021

this course was very helpful, not only did i enjoy learning, i also have a lot more knowlegde on the language and look foward to being able to put my knowledge from what i learned to the test. I definitely recommend this to beginners in korean

By Sadia A T

Jul 9, 2020

Completing this course is a really good step for those learning Korean Language.This course is planned wisely and helps learn Korean in an easy way.I'm amazed how quickly I learned to read,write and speak basic Korean after I took this course.

By DASHIFU

Nov 23, 2017

It is really great to have the chance to learn First Step Korean on Coursera, it is easy to understand what the teacher is saying and the teacher is great! I felt fulfilled and I will continue to learn Korean in the future. Thank you Ms. Kang!

By Anne B

Feb 17, 2021

I learned a lot through this course. It is very understandable and you can stop the video whenever you want if it goes too fast. Even though it is an online course, you still get the interaction that you wish from physical classes. Thank you!

By Cookie N

Nov 4, 2020

It's very good for the beginner who doesn't even know a single Korean alphabet. This is very good start and easy to understand. The instructor is very nice! However, it's a bit fast on vocabulary. Need to spend more time to review the lesson.

By Patrick H

Aug 20, 2017

Excellently structured course for learning and getting to grip with the basics. Designed for those who have no previous experience with the Korean language. First module concentrates solely on the Korean alphabet, reading and writing Hangeul.

By Anshika D

Aug 10, 2020

I must say that this course is (if not the best, then) one of the best to start learning Korean language from Level 0. As from my own experience, I would highly recommend this course to everyone who is interested in learning Korean language.

By Annabelle S S Z

Jul 1, 2020

Great materials provided. Although, it's a little hard to understand some part of the teaching but it's good that we could pause and practice on our own time. Highly recommended for students who need more time to student on their own accord.

This course is the best option for those who wish to get the basics of Hangul. The course uses a very systematic method to make the students understand Hangul. I enjoyed this course and I can now make a basic Korean conversation. Thank you!

By Karen L

May 8, 2020

A simple and clear guide to beginners with very useful and practical units. The teacher also explains what we need to know for basic conversation clearly. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start to know more about Korean language.

By Nadja D

May 3, 2020

Literally the best course to take when you're starting out or even brushing up on korean! Professor Kang explains things in a way that makes so much sense that it makes me really wanna come take a class of hers at Yonsei! thank you so much!!

By Dussadee B

Apr 19, 2020

At first I didn't have any knowledge of Korean. But when I came to study this course I was able to better listen, speak, read and write. Thank you for creating this course. One day I will go to study at Yonsei University. Thank you again!!!!

By Anshu K

Aug 4, 2019

My experience of this course was very good. It definitely met my expectations. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang for making Hangul this easy to learn. I will surely recommend Coursera to others and learn more skills myself in the future.

By Magaly C A

Apr 13, 2019

Es excelente! Lo que he visto hasta el momento me ha quedado muy claro, las técnicas para enseñarlo son demasiado buenas!! El rango de tiempo para ir realizándolo es muy flexible. He podido aprender bastante de este hermoso idioma!! 고맙습니다!!!

By Paola P

Feb 12, 2021

Thank you! This course is a great help for me especially in understanding the date and time. I wish you can provide more Korean language courses here in Coursera until advance levels so we can continue to learn the Korean language properly.

By aru

Jan 23, 2021

This course was just what I needed to begin learning the Korean language . Its structure and pace is very good. Thank you so much, to the professor, University, and the team that made this course possible. I really enjoyed learning with it!

By Student: A M

Nov 24, 2020

I literally learned so much. The assignments and quizzes really helped me and I also took my own notes which helped me as well. I would recommend this course to any beginner who is trying to learn Korean! Also, stream the BE album by BTS!!!