Back to First Step Korean

AN

1226 - 1250 of 7,900 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Noercy C

May 3, 2020

Es facil aprender, las clases son bien explicadas, hay que dedicar tiempo para ir perfeccionando, y sobre todo tener el deseo de aprender algo nuevo, Muchas Gracias Yosei University!!!!!!

By Tife S

Apr 29, 2020

This was really informative. The vocabulary, the transformation of words, pronounciations, root words, new words too. I really give to them. You guys did a great job putting this together

By Estefanía R

Apr 26, 2020

I actually learned a lot, a like that you can learn at your own time and the teacher explains really good. If you want yo learn Korean a think this is a good start to know all the basics.

By เกษริยา ศ

Apr 16, 2020

I love this course because it help me improve my Korea language and l understand everything in this course l love Korea language but l can speak a little bit ,I gonna practice every day.

By Sioned M

Jun 26, 2019

I think this course was great and I really enjoyed. It helped me understand Korean grammar better and while I continue to learn Korean, I hope to do another course from Yonsei University.

By júlia m v b

Feb 17, 2019

I really enjoy the course, i see my self improving a lot with those classes, so Im very thankful and can´t wait to finish this one to start the next course level of Yonsei University *-*

By Dana Q

Jan 26, 2021

Las clases son muy claras, perfectas para un principiante y fáciles junto al material que te proporcionan además de que te van evaluando en el proceso de aprendizaje. Realmente me gustó.

By Itzel S

Sep 26, 2020

Es un excelente curso para aprender lo básico del idioma, lo recomiendo demásiado. La profesora explica muy bien los temas.

Me pareció una forma muy didáctica la estructura de las clases.

By Vanessa R P

Jul 27, 2020

Me encantó la metodología y la manera en la que se usaban conversaciones y ejercicios para explicar y repetir las palabras. Amplié mucho mi vocabulario y forma de entender la estructura.

By Issariya W

Jun 10, 2020

Easy to understand in this course And I get a lot of knowledge.

There are parts that I not understood but very few.

Thank you. I hope I can practice my skill and know about korean more. :)

By Chit P P A

Teacher’s explanations are very simple and effective. Actually this is my very first time taking online course and I enjoy it. Next I’m gonna join another course from Yonse Uni. Thanks!

By Kittikom W

May 12, 2020

This course is very good. It's very easy to understand the lecture, study and practice at the same time. Hopefully there will be the 2nd course for Korean study. I really enjoy learning.

By Chatlada T

May 9, 2020

Best for the very beginner even I who know nothing can learn!!! Good described (so cleary and easy to understand), Good example and video also not too long. Very Very Good. I love it! :D

By Princess K

Dec 23, 2017

안녕하새요,나는 켈리 야. I really liked this free curse, it was super helpful. I wanted to learn how to speak the basic and I got even more from this curse. I´m glad that you made this. 대단히 감사합니다.

By Zeeshan K

Jun 11, 2017

This such an amazing and informative site to learn. I really enjoyed my First Step Korean course alot here. I will defiantly stay in touch with this site and will do some other courses.

By Neha K

Jan 16, 2021

The best online course I've ever taken in my life. My friend suggested this and I've done it before she could but this is really the best online course that I would recommend to others.

By Norma R

Dec 26, 2020

Excelente para iniciar en el aprendizaje del idioma coreano, te enseña desde el alfabeto y sigue con lo básico para luego conocer frases sencillas para interactuar en la vida cotidiana.

By Shriya Y

Sep 21, 2020

This course is very helpful in understanding the base of Korean language. The teacher teaches everything very well and clearly. I'm very happy with the outcome of this course. Thank you

By María F G S

Sep 13, 2020

The way of teaching is interesting it allows us to study and learn the Korean language when we have time .I would like there to be another unit to learn more about the Korean language.

By Khondaker t m

Jun 18, 2020

I find it very easy to learn korean language. Thanks to songsengnim. The pronunciation practice makes a huge difference what i knew before taking the course. Thanks again. kamsahamnida.

By CELESTE L

Jun 13, 2020

This course helped me learn how to read Hangeul. Very easy to understand. One just has to practice a lot to have a good grasp of the language. Thank you, Coursera and Yonsei University!

By Mandira R

Jan 23, 2018

i love the fact that the course is simple to follow and helped me learn how to read and write Hangeul in one week! thank you prof Seung Hae Kang, for your clear instructions, 노무 감사하구여.

By Ilena V

Jul 7, 2017

Very thorough and understandable. A very interesting step by step guide on words, sentence structures and pronunciation. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to start learning Korean.

By CHOW W

Jun 6, 2016

A highly recommendable beginning course to learn Korean efficiently. Throughout the course, I learnt to correctly pronounce each character and make simple conversation about daily life.

By Suchithra T

Oct 21, 2020

It's easy to read and write korean after completing this course. One can speak korean fluently if practiced all vocabularies and sentences. Can understand korean much well than before.