Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1351 - 1375 of 8,083 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Tatiana G

Nov 22, 2020

Amazing! I fixed the basis of Korean and reviewed a lot! A big thanks to Yonsei University, God bless you all and that you guys have lots and lots of success! Wish you the best!

By Christine K A

Oct 21, 2020

This course is very helpful and very detailed. I learned proper pronunciation and it is clearly explained how and why it's pronounced like that. Now I understand more korean 😊

By Anthony J

Oct 8, 2020

That was an excellent first step korean.

To improve it, I think it could be usefull to add a week including the " particules" topics because that's the most complicate (for me).

By Francisca G V

Sep 11, 2020

Very complete and I believe as a starting point it was really good. The videos explain thing good and I had almost no questions at all when watching them. Really good teacher :)

By PRACH S

Jul 10, 2020

This course help me so much. Now I can write, read and pronounce basic korean and I can tell the time, day, year in korean. If I go to South Korea I can basiccly talk to people.

By Jessy A

Jul 4, 2020

Through this course, I learned how to make sensible Korean phrases and correct pronounciation of each words. This course is clear, simple, and understandable even for beginners.

By Simonet G S Q

This course is very helpful in understanding the korean language. It is a great course to start learning korean language. The course is short but detailed and helpful. Thank you

By Marie F V C

Apr 14, 2020

Very helpful and easy to follow. Learned a lot of vocabulary words and proper usage. Hopeful to continue learning the Korean language. Kamsahamnida, Seung Hae Kang seonsaengnim.

By Chonnikran T

Feb 16, 2020

This is really good course. If you are beginner, this course is good for you. I can read and write in Korean bc of this course and ofc you have to practice after your study too.

By Daniela H L

Dec 5, 2019

El curso es perfecto para comenzar a estudiar Coreano. Es fácil de entender e interiorizar.

Lo recomiendo a todas las personas que están comenzando a aprender el idioma coreano.

By Yening T

Jul 22, 2019

It is really helpful and easy to study, but I feel like I will need more practice for pronunciation. I really hope the pronunciation course would be elongated and more detailed.

By 紀彤 劉

Dec 17, 2017

這個課程循序漸進地從字母到簡單的對話,由淺入深,可以看到老師的嘴型,從老師的嘴型修正發音方式,讓講話更貼近韓國人的發音,而且影片可以下載重複觀看,並配合教材 pdf 方便複習,在這五週的學習中獲益良多,從一個完全沒有接觸過韓文的人,變成現在可以基本的了解一些會話,非常感謝這個課程帶來的成效。擁有這些基礎,之後再更深入的學習韓文的時候,相信會更得心應手!

By Jeffrey P

Jun 4, 2016

Great introduction to the Korean language, with supplementary videos and dialogues. This course also incorporates handy PDF files with vocabulary and reviews of all the lessons.

By CARINA M D S

Apr 9, 2021

muito bom a qualidade do curso! eu me surpreendi com o conteúdo. se colocar em pratica tudo o que foi ensinado tenho certeza que vão conseguir se comunicar o básico em coreano

By Tehmina

Mar 15, 2021

I really enjoyed this course, it was very fruitful and I've learnt alot.

Special thanks to the professor in charge of first step Korean course,her teaching skills were topnotch.

By Shakyra S

Mar 14, 2021

This course was super super helpful and easy to follow along with. I feel very confident now in the basics of Korean. if you are interested in taking this course totally do it.

By Estíbaliz L G

Mar 2, 2021

Es perfecto para iniciarse con el idioma, lecciones bien explicadas, aunque la traducción al castellano no esta completa, pero me ha venido bien para repasar también el ingles.

By Sils J N C

Feb 26, 2021

Fue muy bueno, la profesora se explicaba muy bien y todo se entendía. Lo único malo fue que en las últimas dos semanas no habían subtítulos en español pero por suerte sé inglés

By Rocío M B

Jan 2, 2021

Me gustó el curso muy didáctico y muy bien explicado para este idioma tan diferente pero muy hermoso. Muy recomendable para personas principiantes como yo, muy buena profesora

By Claudia G G

Dec 28, 2020

Me gusto mucho, todo esta muy bien realizado, las clases, los ejercicios, los ejemplos, el vocabulario que dan es muy bien, me gusto mucho aprender con ustedes! Muchas gracias.

By Olivia E H V

Sep 1, 2020

De los mejores cursos, en cinco semanas aprendes lo básico del coreano: el abecedario, los números, presentación, preguntar la hora, y mucho más, sin duda lo mejor.

모든 것에 감사합니다

By Yunita S

Aug 27, 2020

Hello! I'm Yunita. This Korean course really helps me to understand more. I really appreciate it. Hopefully, my Korean language getting increase as soon as possible. Thank you!

By Olivia S

Aug 5, 2020

Some vocabulary seen in the test was not in the video lesson. However, overall I think I gained a lot from this course. I definitely am able to understand more of the language.

By Bryan Y C E

I really enjoyed the way the course was build. I found the very first lessons super interesting and it motivated me enough to finish the course. Thank you for your awesome job.

By Karnika J

Apr 15, 2020

It was an amazing time learning Korean with this course. It was short and precise which made it easy to learn and understand. It is very well made for the beginners. Thank you.