Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1351 - 1375 of 6,771 Reviews for First Step Korean

By SoMi B

Jun 25, 2020

It's so amazing how it makes you learn Korean in an easy and helpful way, I finally feel more comfortable and want to keep learning Korean thank you so much

By Minal M

I liked how the lectures where arranged and the teacher explained every detail thoroughly so it was quite easy to understand.. I m glad I chose this course.

By Sandra R

May 16, 2020

Excelente curso y excelente la forma de enseñar. Gracias por darme la oportunidad de conocer el idioma y la cultura Koreana. Quiero continuar con otro nivel

By Noormaizzattul A b A

Apr 26, 2020

Very much helpful for a beginner like me. Professor Kang Sung Hae explained in a very detail manner. Hopefully this course attracts more students to enroll.

By Vanesa N I U

Aug 6, 2017

Antes de empezar este curso yo solo sabia leer un poco de coreano,pero a medida que avanzo voy aprendiendo a poder relacionarme y entablar una conversación.

By Buse K

Oct 15, 2020

I really had great time while I m learning the new things.The teacher was perfect and taught us very clearly.Thank you so much for everything my teacher...

By Liuri L

Oct 9, 2020

Es un curso estupendo. Me enacanto y aprendi mucho. Me gustaria poder seguir estudiando en linea con esta Universidad o que hubiera mas cursos asi. Lo ame.

By Ana C I R

Sep 26, 2020

un curso super completo, muy buena explicacion y muy facil de entender. Las unidades estan muy bien diseñadas por lo que se aprende de una muy buena manera

By Liliana P

Jul 20, 2020

Gracias Universidad Yonsei por este curso, aprendí muchísimo, ahora me siento mejor preparada en este idioma Coreano, excelentes clases, aprendí muchísimo!

By Kanchi J

Jul 5, 2020

I learnt a great deal. The course was designed in a wonderful and easy way and was v accessible. Loved it! Thank you Yonsei University. Thank you Coursera!

By Chhin C

Jun 17, 2020

I am glad to attend attend and fulfil this course. It is a course which I am looking for. The documents and instructions from the instructor is very clear.

By Pitchayaphon P

Jun 8, 2020

This course is my really first step to learn Korean. The course help me a lot! I'm feel very thankful to my first Korean teacher. Thank you Seung Hae Kang.

By nopthira

Apr 27, 2020

มันดีมากๆเลยค่ะ ฉันเป็นนักเรียนเกาหลี(สายการเรียน)อยู่แล้ว มาเรียนคอร์สนี้เหมือนได้ทบทวนบทเรียนและได้คำศัพท์เพิ่มเติมมาด้วย ขอบคุณมากๆค่ะ สอนเข้าใจง่ายด้วย

By Lizclareth N

Jun 28, 2019

This course was very useful, I love korean culture and I'm always watching K-dramas so eventually I got curious about the language and this helped me a lot

By Caroline D R

Feb 7, 2019

I loved it. Is very simple but you can learn so much. Also, the assignments help me to complement my Korean study. Now I is more simple ton talk in Korean.

By Christina

Jul 25, 2017

This course is very useful. Full of information, but still easy to follow. It was a pleasure to study Korean with "First Step Korean". Thank you very much!

By Molly S

Jul 20, 2017

This course in great! I already knew a little bit of Korean before this course and i can read Hangul, but this course really helped me refine those skills.

By Gemma C M

Oct 13, 2020

Aunque me gustó, pienso que es necesario más gramática mejor explicada, ejercicios que no sean todos iguales, si no más de traducción. Pero bastante guay.

By Phyo E E K

Sep 11, 2020

This course help me to improve my Korean skill. And also the quizzes in this course are really fun to do. And I really like the way the professor teaches.

By Shivangi C

Aug 17, 2020

I am glad that I am able to complete this course. It helped me in writing and speaking conversational Korean language within a months' time. Thanks a lot.

By kalena n

Aug 3, 2020

hello everyone, my name is Kalena, i am from Colombia, and i started to learned korean 2 months ago and this course was really helpfull to me, i loved it.

By Arushi A

Jun 20, 2020

The course was really amazing, it helped me clear out so many things about sentence formation that now I'm able to do it on my own. Thank you teacher. :-)

By Mahathi V

Jun 12, 2020

it was a very helpful course. It really made me understand all the basics of Korean and how to communicate. The lesson plans were very helpful. Thank you!