Back to First Step Korean

Jun 08, 2017

51 - 75 of 1,700 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Ninfa P P A

Feb 11, 2019

Gracias a este curso pude aprender sobre el idioma Coreano, estoy muy satisfecha

By Muhammad S A

Feb 23, 2019

very good course, thank you so much

By Adriano H S

Feb 12, 2019

Very nice course. The big problem is the time your servers take to provide de video. I am in a 2Mbps internet line (FTTH) and it takes 10 min to open. After that lot of spikes in transmission, which become very dificult to follow the teacher. But your course survey was fast, which make me think it is not same provider infrastructure. But anyway, i am still on the first section and i like it.

By Rupali T K

Feb 24, 2019

It was a good experience. I would like to recommend people who really want to learn Basic Korean Language. This could give them a good start. :)

By Esther S

Feb 25, 2019

para comenzar con el idioma es muy util, buenas explicaciones y sencillas.

By Karen B

Feb 25, 2019

I love it!

By Alyssa A

Feb 17, 2019

The course was easy to follow and explained in great detail I also feel the whole course covered the basic things needed in speaking Korean.

By Eurídice R E

Feb 17, 2019

No sabía mucho sobre el idioma coreano, por lo que este curso me pareció un buen primer acercamiento a la que yo considero una enigmática lengua. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a aquellos que deseen empezar a aprenderla.

By Philip K

Feb 28, 2019

Sehr gut um mit koreanisch zu beginnen!

By Fizzah

great!!!!

By Wendy S P

Mar 03, 2019

Hola:

Te cuento que aunque ya había tomado un curso, esto ha venido ha reafirmar mis conocimientos y disipar dudas anteriores. Lo recomiendo ampliamente. Mucho éxito.!!

By Anupama Z

Mar 05, 2019

First of all, thank you very much for this course, Yonsei University and Professor Kang Seung Hae ssi. I'm now fully able to read and write Korean language. And by practicing, I'm being able to understand and speak more Korean day by day. To be honest, I'm loving this language more and more. It also helped me learning various customs and practices of Korean people. This course was very helpful indeed. I'll definitely recommend it to any person who wants to learn Korean.

By Alejandra A

Mar 08, 2019

Professor Kang was an incredible teacher. The information was as expected and it was fun to get challenged as I progressed through the course. I learned so much from it and now looking forward to taking the next course!

By Бронштейн П П

Mar 10, 2019

Thank you for an amazing opportunity!

By hu y

Mar 12, 2019

老师讲的非常好,英语发音和韩语发音都很标准,单词,语法等讲的清楚明白。

By Thu L

Mar 13, 2019

Very helpful! Easy to learn and to understand!

By Cédrick G

Mar 13, 2019

감사합니다!!! :D

By Isabela D

Mar 15, 2019

This is an excellent course to learn Korean from scratch, with a very good method of tracking and learning. I recommend it a lot!!

By WONG W I

Mar 16, 2019

很實用的課程

By Anya A S

Mar 18, 2019

Easy to understand with good example, need more practice though which it is depend on each participant itself. Hope there will be another term and more class.

By Laura N C S

Mar 19, 2019

This course is worth to try. in about 3 days i can read korean hangeul (mostly i used it to read hangeul in my fav korean variety shows). After completed the course i can understand conversation in daily basis. thank you, Ms. Seung Hae Kang :)

By Hari V

Mar 18, 2019

Very nice experience .Like to study more languages.

By Sonakshi S

Mar 24, 2019

This course was easy to follow and perfect for beginner level Korean!