Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

51 - 75 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Saipooja R

Aug 19, 2019

It was really awesome experience throughout the course .The way the language is taught is really great and the course pattern keeps us persistent to complete the course through tests and much more.

By Alyza B

Jul 26, 2020

Hope i can study more about your language and other stuffs. Thank you Professor Seung Hae Kang for teaching Korean class. Hope i can meet you in person. Stay safe and Godbless! <3

By Alexandra N

Feb 17, 2021

I LOVE IT. I understand so much in so little time. Now I just need to keep practicing more vocabulary and more grammar. I think I'll be able to travel freely in Korea very soon

By Julia K

Sep 27, 2020

I did enjoy two first weeks but then the pace was too fast. I don't think it was suited to complete beginners. Also, I think I would change some things we were studying, eg. studying Korean numbers in week 3 and Chinese numbers in week 4 was quite discouraging. It was some kind of an introduction, though.

By KATHERIN R M

Aug 15, 2020

NO entiendo, porque el video esta en Ingles y yo solo hablo español. por ende no entiendo y desisto de este curso. gracias

By Rosa A F J

Jun 14, 2021

E​s un buen curso, puedes aprender lo básico y lo mejor es que siempre hay ejercicios y conoces nuevo vocabulario. Debes ser constante para aprender el idioma.

By Lidia C M F

Aug 1, 2020

Excellent course! I learned a lot and I hope to speak fluently and visit South Korea someday. Thank you Professor, Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

By Штурмин С В

Dec 15, 2018

Acctually I started learning korean language months before, but this course gives me more information. It was very useful to practice my pronunciation.

By Leonisa C M

Mar 24, 2021

Very useful course. Lessons were designed perfectly to facilitate comprehension of the lessons especially for beginners.

Thank you very much.

By Snow M

Jun 11, 2021

t​hank you yonsei for having me . and special thanks to my very first korean teacher Seung Hae Kang . Without you i can't make it :)

By Natalia O

Feb 3, 2021

Increíble las oportunidades que se dan en esta plataforma, muy didáctico y traducido para en este caso mi lengua materna.

By ERICA C C

Jun 15, 2020

Me pareció un curso muy bien estructurado, con los elementos necesarios para un primer acercamiento a la lengua Coreana.

By Noelia C

Apr 22, 2020

Es mi primer curso online y me ha gustado mucho. No se ha hecho pesado y los contenidos están muy bien presentados

By Esther A R

Jul 13, 2018

That's awesome, I realy learn and understand so much, I hope more lessons or another course like this

By Jairylle M C B

Jul 26, 2020

Excellent for first step Korean language. Hoping and looking forward for a next level course offer.

By Liliana V

Sep 3, 2020

Great teaching! It is a good place to start for a beginner. I think I have learnt a lot. 감사합니다!

By Luz C E G

Jul 14, 2019

Excelentes explicaciones y pronunciación. Me gustarían más temas, aunque son bastante variados.

By Evelyn D

Feb 7, 2021

Aprendi mucho, lo recomiendo totalmente si quieres saber lo basico del idioma coreano

By Patricia

Nov 30, 2018

¡Muy chévere el curso! Me motivó a continuar estudiando el idioma coreano. ¡Gracias!

By fernanda g

Feb 7, 2021

Da muy buenas explicacione y los test son muy buenos es el mejor curso

By Miss. W W

Jul 26, 2020

Really good caurse for beginners like me.

By Pinyarat T

May 4, 2020

너무 감사합니다. 지금 처는 한국어를 알겠습니다. 열심히하겠습니다. ^_^

By 横山纯一

Jan 23, 2020

非常喜欢学习语言,这是我学习韩语的第一步!有时间将会继续学习!谢谢延世大学!

By Andrea L

Dec 5, 2018

Un curso muy completo y que recomiendo

By Henry

Jul 26, 2020

Great for learning basic Korean!