Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

Jan 31, 2021

What makes these courses is fun are the instructors. I love their role-playing, and they make me laugh sometimes. Not that the material is difficult, but the instructors keep things from getting dull.

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

251 - 275 of 853 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Oshin O

Nov 2, 2020

Great course! I learned a lot about lesson designing and assessment! It is very helpful to us, ESL teachers.

By Boodheea M

Jul 12, 2020

Very useful course. I learned several techniques and new information which would benefit my teaching a lot.

By Yulitza B

Apr 20, 2020

Really nice way to reinforce your knowledge and to learn new things when you are just starting as a teacher!

By Priscilla E

Jun 3, 2020

This module was great because we actually created lesson plans. It made the previous modules come to life.

By Marina G

Apr 12, 2018

I find this course very useful and interesting. Thank you for your professionalism and positive approach!

By Iitula J E

Jan 15, 2021

I have learnt fantastically how to prepare well for lessons. It was an unforgettable experience. Thank you

By Nathanial G

Excellent overview of core concepts and great teaching strategies. Relevant well beyond just teaching ESL.

By Sisineli T C

Oct 9, 2017

There is much in it to learn from can not learn everything in three months.Thank you to all the lecturers.

By Giovvanni R

Mar 22, 2017

Outstanding course, the best one of my life!!!! the present course it's even better than the previous one.

By Giane B

Aug 27, 2020

The course is wonderful, I learned a lot and I recommend everyone to do it, it is accessible to everyone.

By Savelyev R

Nov 21, 2016

Great! Recommend this course for all teachers (current and future, English language and other subjects )!

By Malaka M A

Jan 7, 2020

wonderful an beneficial course.It creates a new and a professional teacher of me.Bid thanks for Coursera

By Luis R V

Jul 13, 2017

I really love this course. Doc. Dixon and Jessica Cinco are great instructors for teaching how to teach.

By Ricardo V F

Mar 25, 2016

Excellent material for teachers on how to develop a solid lesson plan aligned with the class objectives.

By Afifa K

explicitly authentic course, mentioned all the necessary practices every language instructor must know.

By Katie r

Jan 17, 2020

I learned a lot in the course and it helped me put into perspective what teaching will really be like.

By Len W T J

Nov 10, 2019

Very informative! I am becoming a better teacher at work and at the language center where I volunteer.

By Kyrillos T S H

Oct 13, 2020

This course enables me to design my own lesson plan, enrich my experience and and increase my skills.

By Erin J M

May 13, 2019

This course is really fun and has a very unique way of presenting the material. I enjoy it very much.

By Imam A S

Nov 13, 2018

this was a great course I love it, it is perfect, it is the best one it helps with making lesson plan

By Maria L B

Feb 9, 2021

One of the best decisions I've ever taken! Now I understand why this is the Number 1 TESOL course!!!

By Ahmet K

Oct 5, 2020

The teachers worked hard and followed scaffolding during this course. I liked it very much, indeed.

By Anastasiia

Jul 5, 2020

This course is fantastic! It breaks down difficult concepts and helps us become great ESL teachers.

By Büşra S

May 22, 2020

It is a great lesson for learning how to write a proper lesson plan whichis important for teachers.