Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

SJ
Jun 17, 2017

Loved it. Though I knew so many things already as I'm an instructional designer by profession, yet there are so many new things I learnt in this course. Thank You. More power to you team. Big love.

301 - 325 of 836 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Jarele H

Jan 25, 2021

The courses are so useful for me as an ESL teacher. They're all great and easy to absorb.

By Maria R P

Aug 24, 2020

This is an amazing course. I enjoyed it a lot. Teachers: you make a great job, thank you.

By Mohamad A

Mar 25, 2020

i just want to say thanks

it was an awesome course and i have learned a lot things from it

By Ana P R

Apr 8, 2019

Excellent course. I have learned so much. I love the lessons and the teachers. Thank you.

By Nerdy S

Jul 21, 2017

This course is packed with valuable information. It is challenging but totally worth it.

By Fatima A

Feb 26, 2017

Amazing tutors and applicable content. One of the best courses ever! Thank you very much.

By Murad R

Aug 12, 2020

I don't think I could have learner about all these thories better on any other platform.

By Ahmad G

Aug 3, 2019

It is a great course. I definitely learned a lot. I recommend it to all English teachers

By Tetiana S

Jan 5, 2019

This course is very helpful. The teachers are great and information is very interesting!

By Sandy A

Sep 22, 2017

This course is fantastic and so engaging! Dr. Shane and Ms Cinco are a true inspiration!

By Margaret P

Mar 4, 2016

Wonderful way to model different teacher strategies and whatnot, I'm really enjoying it!

By Htet N A

Nov 16, 2018

I love it. It makes me improve my English teaching skill and know how to learn English.

By Mallikarjuna S M

Jun 26, 2020

It has a profound impact on my teaching. I experienced a paradigm shift in my approach

By David L B

Mar 20, 2020

This course took my teaching to the next level. I'm always pleased with these courses.

By Fan W

Mar 16, 2019

It is a really helpful course. It shows me step by step how a lesson plan be created.

By Trung H H

Dec 29, 2020

Excellent work as usual my beloved teachers and coaches. You are doing a great work!

By Eriwell R H

Jun 4, 2017

The instructions in this course are great you will definitely experience lots a fun!

By feriel

Sep 25, 2016

Nice course , i'm learning and i'm satisfied with the full courses Teach English Now

By Blyde O

Feb 28, 2017

Really exciting to go through the course,There was something new to learn everyday.

By Abd A A k

Jul 8, 2020

It was indeed a unique experience! Looking forward to completing the first capston

By Edgar A M G

Aug 2, 2017

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I´VE LEARNED TONS OF NEW INFORMATION......IT IS A GREAT COURSE

By Dimitris K

Mar 29, 2016

Excellent course! Broadened my horizons in ELT! Recommend it to every ELT teacher!

By Josué C

Jul 20, 2020

this course is fulfilling my expectations about what I thought I was gonna learn.

By Roberto R

Jun 25, 2020

Every course you make it better. I am sure I am becoming a professional teacher.

By Ritu T

Jun 2, 2020

I am improving my teaching skills and learning many new things thank to coursera.