Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

SJ
Jun 17, 2017

Loved it. Though I knew so many things already as I'm an instructional designer by profession, yet there are so many new things I learnt in this course. Thank You. More power to you team. Big love.

226 - 250 of 834 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Sigfried T

Jun 21, 2018

I thought this section was an improvement over the prior one. It was a bit more substance and a bit less theatrics.

By Islam O

Oct 10, 2016

It is amazing end very useful experience to have a course like :

Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment :)

By Dean O Y

Mar 16, 2016

This course evolves naturally and dynamically, valuable, useful and surprisingly well communicated. Very impressed.

By Rebecca B

Aug 31, 2018

I really enjoyed this course and the work it made me do to think through my own teaching skills and reassess them.

By Cedie A G J

Jul 12, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. It's amazing how the instructors made this topic simple and easy to understand.

By Victoria Y

Jul 2, 2018

This is a great course which pulls together everything that one has learned into a recipe for excellent teaching.

By victoria

Jun 22, 2017

It has helped me a lot. I have improved my teachin skills and I understand more the circunstances of my students.

By Darlene D

Mar 23, 2016

Excellent third step course in the series. All the content presented is fun, interesting, informative and useful!

By Mariana A

Oct 1, 2018

As a teacher, this course has given the opportunity to review and learn more about lesson design and assessment.

By Tomislav R

Jun 30, 2018

The best course so far, containing useful, practical instruction and advice for prospective teachers. Thank You.

By Fatina

May 8, 2017

Amazing course. Great effort of staff. All courses of the TESOL are useful and well-designed really. Thank you.

By Jessica G

Dec 12, 2016

Very well structured and useful material. Such high quality, very thoughtful for an online, student-led course.

By MIGUEL A L G

Jul 24, 2020

excellent oportunity for those who want to lear how to teach with a purpose and the best teacher i've ever had

By Ana K

Jul 17, 2020

I really enjoyed learning how to design a lesson plan. Gained lots of insight into an effective lesson design.

By Michael A

Jan 17, 2019

Very well designed course that gives wonderful review of the basic principles for building a good lesson plan.

By Омаров Ш О

Dec 5, 2020

This course was very useful in terms of designing your lesson and making students engaged in it. Thanks a lot

By Manshi

Sep 4, 2019

The course 3 is very useful from lesson planning point of view and also I learnt about assessment strategies.

By Paula G

Jul 18, 2019

I learned so much from this course, and I know that it will be essential tools in my pursuit of teaching ESL.

By Lindemberg P d S

Apr 23, 2019

Amazing!! Such a practical and interesting course for every teacher who wants to improve his classes better!!

By Gerardo G V

Jan 30, 2017

Un curso muy bueno no solo para dar clases del idioma inglés sino como preparación de un profesor en general.

By Jamie J P

Jan 11, 2017

I really learned a lot about writing a lesson plan! I believe this will really help me develop my curriculum.

By Oshin O

Nov 2, 2020

Great course! I learned a lot about lesson designing and assessment! It is very helpful to us, ESL teachers.

By Boodheea M

Jul 12, 2020

Very useful course. I learned several techniques and new information which would benefit my teaching a lot.

By Yulitza B

Apr 20, 2020

Really nice way to reinforce your knowledge and to learn new things when you are just starting as a teacher!

By Priscilla E

Jun 3, 2020

This module was great because we actually created lesson plans. It made the previous modules come to life.