Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

Jan 31, 2021

What makes these courses is fun are the instructors. I love their role-playing, and they make me laugh sometimes. Not that the material is difficult, but the instructors keep things from getting dull.

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

226 - 250 of 892 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By mahmoud a w

Dec 30, 2016

every one like me starting the teaching career should take this COURSE. it is a must. thanks COURSERA AND THANKS MY DRs.

By Elías O E

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, great material, and dynamic professors. Thank you so much for your teaching, enthusiasm, and support!

By Lynn O

Jan 20, 2017

I learned a lot about lesson planning, objective writing and designing the assessment to align all the course elements.

By Nurjarkyn S

Apr 13, 2021

That was so interesting and useful. I have already started to apply all techniques at my lessons. Thank you very much!

By Juanita J

Jan 20, 2020

Enjoyed the content and presenters. The material is intense but necessary for the field and the certification process.

By MAKARANON W

Nov 14, 2018

Very good course ,informative and clear . Instructor staff are very expert .Thank you very much for a very good class.

By Ms. V B

Jun 12, 2020

This course have helped me a lot in lesson designing and assessing. I can employ this to the betterment of my career.

By Gulshan T

Mar 25, 2020

Thank you a lot for giving us such amazing opportunity. it was very interesting and I learned a lot from this cource

By тетяна н

Jun 8, 2016

I learned a lot of new and useful things from this course . It was very interesting and informative. I recommend it!

By Ariel S M

Apr 11, 2016

Superb. This course, like its predecessors, is so well put together and is of the highest quality. I am impressed!

By Rafael d A G

May 12, 2020

Enriching. This course helped me to give me confidence to develop meaningful classes achieve my goals as a Teacher.

By Ahmed F

Aug 16, 2019

The course was very helpful and interesting all thanks for Dr. shane and Jessica for their effort thank you again .

By Sigfried T

Jun 21, 2018

I thought this section was an improvement over the prior one. It was a bit more substance and a bit less theatrics.

By iLearn L

Oct 10, 2016

It is amazing end very useful experience to have a course like :

Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment :)

By Dean O Y

Mar 16, 2016

This course evolves naturally and dynamically, valuable, useful and surprisingly well communicated. Very impressed.

By Rebecca B

Aug 31, 2018

I really enjoyed this course and the work it made me do to think through my own teaching skills and reassess them.

By Cedie A G J

Jul 12, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. It's amazing how the instructors made this topic simple and easy to understand.

By Victoria Y

Jul 2, 2018

This is a great course which pulls together everything that one has learned into a recipe for excellent teaching.

By victoria

Jun 22, 2017

It has helped me a lot. I have improved my teachin skills and I understand more the circunstances of my students.

By Darlene D

Mar 23, 2016

Excellent third step course in the series. All the content presented is fun, interesting, informative and useful!

By Mariana A

Oct 1, 2018

As a teacher, this course has given the opportunity to review and learn more about lesson design and assessment.

By Tomislav R

Jun 30, 2018

The best course so far, containing useful, practical instruction and advice for prospective teachers. Thank You.

By Mr. F

May 1, 2021

The most challenging but the most rewarding of all courses so far. Brilliant content. Well presented as always!

By Alaa A

Feb 13, 2021

Thank you . I say that in all my heart . Thanks to make me happy this night.I am very proud in my self. Thanks.

By Fatina

May 8, 2017

Amazing course. Great effort of staff. All courses of the TESOL are useful and well-designed really. Thank you.